Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2013, 08:57 AM

151 posts, read 220,446 times

Advertisements

Cedric was either Lisa's or Ken's love toy. Bernie my %#* He lived there for many years for free and his orphan story didn't add up. How old was Cedric when season 1 was recorded? I'm sure not under 18.

No one hides in a bathroom to give a kiss especially a sex addict like Brandi.

It seems ok to attack Taylor for dating a separated man but Brandi behavior's behavior is always excused. Is having sex in a child's bathroom acceptable because it's Brandi?

Old 03-26-2013, 08:59 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,723,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_MVP View Post
Oh wow! Really? I was not aware of that. I thought they called her "morally corrupt" because she posed for Playboy magazine or something like that.
that was actually a gold star on her resume ... but Playboy wouldn't have sniffed at her it it weren't for her books about her days with Nicole Simpson.

who told Faye about Brandi's tonsil hockey session in the bathroom? And ugh ... who on earth would have Faye as a godmother to one's children?

Old 03-26-2013, 09:02 AM

151 posts, read 220,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
that was actually a gold star on her resume ... but Playboy wouldn't have sniffed at her it it weren't for her books about her days with Nicole Simpson.

who told Faye about Brandi's tonsil hockey session in the bathroom? And ugh ... who on earth would have Faye as a godmother to one's children?
Did you watch that season? Because it was all over national tv. Do you think it's ok to use your host's child's bathoom as a motel because it's Brandi? I find that very disrespectful especially because Brandi and Kyle were barely getting along at that time.

Faye is a camera ***** but that doesnot excuse Brandi's behavior. If anything Faye and Brandi are quite similar. Their only achievements are damaging people's reputation and sleeping around.

Old 03-26-2013, 09:03 AM

long read, but filled with good stuff!

Bank of Faye Resnick? Is that where the money went for the books and not Nicole Brown Simpson’s kids as promised? | Photo Shopped

Old 03-26-2013, 10:07 AM

115 posts, read 195,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Because Faye makes problems larger than they are as opposed to trying to solve them.

Because Faye interjects herself in to situations that do not concern her and does so with a hateful agenda.

Because Faye is Faye, and she has a long history of being a self serving wench.

Because Faye wrote a "tell all" about her bff, Nicole Simpson, and had NO issues making private issues very public. And of the dead. That couldn't defend herself. And had kids. Where was Faye's concern for Nicole's kids by telling everyone that Nicole had 6 abortions and then was running all over town having sex with anything after splitting up with OJ? And included a night of "girl passion" between friends (Faye and Nicole hyped up on coke).

So she is not one who should ever think she could get her panties all wadded up over "that which should not be spoken about".

Come on.
^This! Thank you!

That whole murder incident involving poor Nicole just SCREAMS that Faye had more to do with it than she'll EVER admit!

I'm just wondering why Brandi hasn't served the hot tea about Faye. Think maybe she's scared of her?

Old 03-26-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlem Shake View Post
Did you watch that season? Because it was all over national tv. Do you think it's ok to use your host's child's bathoom as a motel because it's Brandi? I find that very disrespectful especially because Brandi and Kyle were barely getting along at that time.

Faye is a camera ***** but that doesnot excuse Brandi's behavior. If anything Faye and Brandi are quite similar. Their only achievements are damaging people's reputation and sleeping around.
Faye? is that you?

Oh my ... I guess the fact that the person she was kissing in the bathroom is one of Mauricio's agents at The Agency really bothers you.

Still there, not fired ... you'd think if he was getting nekkid in his own child's bathroom, he'd be booted not only out of the house, but out of a job ... mmmmm yea .. not so much.

Jonathan Ruiz - The Agency Real Estate Agent

Faye is more than a camera ***** . She's a horrible excuse for a human being. Anyone who would sell out secrets of her own murdered friend to deepen her own pockets is scummy beyond scummy. Her behavior doesn't BEGIN to compare to Brandi and her supposed sexcapades around LA.

Nice try.

It does look like Brandi puts her foot in her mouth big time next week when she says that it comes across that Kyle WANTS Kim to fail in her sobriety. Saw it on the stoopid housewives site. Brandi really needs to take her own advice and ****. But what I find interesting is that Kim doesn't exactly deny what Brandi is saying is wrong ... everyone else does.

Last edited by domergurl; 03-26-2013 at 11:17 AM..

Old 03-26-2013, 05:45 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
gee,Andy Cohen was in a foul mood. Thinking he needed a few shots of his fav beverage. He seemed hell bent to diss Yolanda. No need to jump her azz for saying gay is a choice. Chill Andy. Yolanda then tried to explain why she said that---something about one of their children tried being gay then decided not for them. Also I apprecited Yolanda telling the workman that he needs to learn English. I stand and applaud her for saying so. No need for the stare and kind of eye roll from Kyle.

He was pretty peeved at Adrianne and didn't hold back.
I have to say I was shocked that he said what he did re: Adrienne! Where was the same for Jacqueline for skipping out on the reunion two seasons ago?

I have no issue with what Yolanda said to her workman who had been with her for 15 years. She's right, learn the language and more opportunities will open for you. Kinda like how learning Spanish these days opens a lot of jobs up to those whose first language is English.

The guy who won the Powerball $300+M is from the Dominican Republic. On the talk station I listen to (he's from NJ so it was being discussed today) the afternoon hosts were hoping he doesn't get taken advantage of b/c he speaks no English. Had to have a translator when publicly claiming his winnings. They were wondering how "fresh" of an immigrant he was. Then someone did a little research and found out he's 44 years old and has been in NJ since the 80's. I wish the man and his family well, but come on!

Quote:
Kyle and her presistent hair touching bugged me to no end.
HA! I thought of you every time her hands went there....

Quote:
Kim jumps around so much,angry at one then another so much I can't keep up. She did appear quite lucid though.
Yep! She needs to figure out that she should be angry at herself and not others, while she was still drinking. Even in Paris she wasn't "right" and wasn't that because she mixed up a diuretic with some other type of a pill? Or so she said? How do you mix them up if they are prescriptions? Read the damn bottle KIM!

Quote:
Taylor and her married boyfriend made me SMDH.

Just EWWWWWWWW!!!!

Quote:
Very telling about Lisa and Kyle's frienship cooling once Mauricio sold their house for them. Hmmm......guess Kyle and spouse saw no need to continue that so on to the next one.......
I was ROTFLMAO when Lisa said that. Remember when Maruice was upset with Kyle for getting in an argument with Camille...who he'd bought/sold homes for in the past and was looking to stay in their good graces just incase another real estate transaction from the Grammar family was imminent? He's such a douche nozzle.

Quote:
LOL when Lisa said she doesn't believe Kyle and Kim about Yolanda saying something negative about her (Lisa) ha!
I was waiting to see how that was going to go....I don't believe Kyle. I think the story came from Kim who was still thinking she was taking a "water pill" and may not have remembered anything other than what Kyle told her might have happened.

I just can't see Yolanda saying something like that, especially to Kim, and not thinking it wouldn't go right to Kyle, then eventually to Lisa and end up to come right around to bite Yo in the lemons.

Old 03-26-2013, 05:54 PM

+1 for douche nozzle!

Old 03-26-2013, 06:08 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergatroyd View Post
^This! Thank you!

That whole murder incident involving poor Nicole just SCREAMS that Faye had more to do with it than she'll EVER admit!

I'm just wondering why Brandi hasn't served the hot tea about Faye. Think maybe she's scared of her?
Faye is that type of a personality (have one in my family) who no matter what she gets called out on can seem to justify where she is coming from, no matter how ridiculous/deluded.

It's not because she's "right", it's because rational thinking people can't follow her irrational self-justification of her actions or thoughts or "feelings" about the issue at hand, and it takes normal folks a few seconds to connect the irrational dots. Then the rational thinkers realize it's just not worth it and drop it/walk away. Leaving Faye to think she's "won".

Old 03-26-2013, 08:25 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,493,575 times
So Lisa and Ken's party. I don't know what the actual protocol would be but when I go to a party I seek out the hosts to say hello, not the other way around, so IMO Adrienne was way off. Opinions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV