Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2013, 12:17 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,376,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
Yolanda definitely seems to be angling for a Martha Stewart-esque lifestyle guru type of career. It's the only reason I can see for her wanting to be on RHOBH plus all of the close-ups of her food, flowers, etc. I roll my eyes at a lot of the things she says but at least she has some discernible skills and talents. Brandi can work a stripper pole but that's about it.
Agree. I'm constantly rolling my eyes when she's yakking. I FF through most of her parts. She just repeats herself every show. How it's so important to take care of your man. If I was married to a man who had all that (not him though, I don't care for him) it wouldn't bother me at all to throw some chicken and a salad together for him.

I always thought Yolanda looked like she had plastic surgery.

ETA: I can't wait until next week! It could have been editing, you know how they are, but if not, fireworks between Camille and Lisa!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 12:18 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Agree. I'm constantly rolling my eyes when she's yakking. I FF through most of her parts. She just repeats herself every show. How it's so important to take care of your man. If I was married to a man who had all that (not him though, I don't care for him) it wouldn't bother me at all to throw some chicken and a salad together for him.

I always thought she looked like she has had plastic surgery.

it must be exhausting being the perfect wife.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:18 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,744,693 times
I'm over 2 things:

FAUXlonda ... what an insecure little sex slave she is. I think all those organic lemons have puckered her brain. And yes, I agree ... she's angling for a lifestyle show. I think it's rather foreboding that the last reality show David Foster was involved with resulted in the breakup of his marriage to Traylor's best friend in the entire world (sarcasm), Linda Thompson.

This stupid secret of FADErienne's ... I'm tired of seeing those two halfwits sulk around Beverly Hills like little babies. And boy can you see the disdain in that marriage. They hate each other and what's really awful is that FADErienne is such a brat. Bet Paul is much happier now that he doesn't have to deal with such a shrew.

Oh brother and here comes Faye again. What a star effer she is. She's nobody.

Helllooooo!!! did someone call the damage control van on Marisa?

That pole dancer instructor? She was on Melrose Place ... I think. Ah, Hollywood, the only place where you can fail as an actress and teach pole dancing. Nice!

Pyle is a bore. DimKim is a bore ... Can't wait to see Dingdong (Camille) have a go at Lisa next week.

I'll say this was a great episode because Traylor was nowhere in sight!! Wooo hoooooo!!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 04:22 AM

36,428 posts, read 16,038,061 times
^^^ Yes didn't miss Traylor one bit and wondering why she and Kim are still on the show!

Old 01-30-2013, 12:07 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,267 times
My only thought was this...Yolanda was preaching about the importance of NOT having plastic surgery and looking pulled, and in walks her buddy Suzanne Somers. Ummmmm...

Old 01-30-2013, 12:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,802,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
My only thought was this...Yolanda was preaching about the importance of NOT having plastic surgery and looking pulled, and in walks her buddy Suzanne Somers. Ummmmm...

bwahahahaha............the irony was not lost on me either!!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 01:31 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
bwahahahaha............the irony was not lost on me either!!!!!!!
Make that 3!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 03:46 PM

692 posts, read 1,005,304 times
Quote:
I'm so tired of Brandi.
Brandi overload is 100% Bravo's fault. The show has absolutely nothing going for to this season. They can't possibly if they've chosen to make something Brandi said, that was as far as we know is true, be the central focus of the show.
Brandi was a breath of fresh air last season. Cast members were mean to her from the get go. Audiences liked her flawed persona. Bravo has overdone it with her.
Camille redeemed herself and took a step back rightfully so. With her attitude and checkered past it was bound to get ugly if she kept it up.
Lisa is guarded yet clever and is playing mama bear to the west coast Jersey Shore crew on another show.
Kyle's attempt at queen bee has failed. Granted she hasn't yet taken a seat on the Jill Zarin couch she too quickly morphs into a 12 year old when she gets around her galpals and refuses to own up to any of it.
Kim was endearing the first season, flaky and screechy the second season and rehab or not sounds like she mainlines everclear this season.
Faye as I have said before is a NMFF.
Yolanda and her healthy platitudes are bs considering her face looks like she's been sucking on the acres of lemons she grows and gives to homeless people although, she did look less pinched on watch what happens live than she has all season. I'm convinced she lies about her age. She looks a good 10 years older than she is.
Marisa has buyer's remorse for her cutie husband and has forgotten that per Yolanda there are women in this town who will f*c$ you for a Chanel bag.
Adrienne makes glaciers snuggly.

These shows have prompted somewhat of a return to "society" rules where people of a certain caliber just don't appear in these types of shows hence don't look for say Kate Capshaw (LA) or Aerin Lauder (NY) to be on them so you are left with famewhores, business shillers, married-ins, has beens and those hoping to parlay their stint into something greater, which has only worked for two members (Bethenny and Nene) Time will tell how long their non ho-wife endeavors last.

Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,745,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Make that 3!!!
Ditto!!! :-D

Old 02-05-2013, 04:45 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,731,836 times
Missed last night's episode. Was it the finale?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.