Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2013, 07:21 AM

7,387 posts, read 5,500,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Missed last night's episode. Was it the finale?
No, it wasn't the finale and you did not miss anything. Just more cat fighting at another dinner table, Kim got a nose job, more incoherent rambling, Brandi babbling, stirring up more stuff, same old, same old.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:10 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,780,530 times
and more viewing of the crumbing Maloof/Nassif marriage.

Oh, AND NO TRAYLOR!!!!

Old 02-05-2013, 08:46 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,464,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
.... and what was up with them talking about their tampons and how Brandi's son asked why her "bagina" had a tail. Kyle said her daughter asked why her vagina had a "price tag".

I agree, though. Bravo is paying for the trips and all that nonsense so, of course, they want all the hens there.
Since the string isn't readily visible, how did the boy happen to see the tail coming out of her "bagina?" Was she giving him an anatomy lesson and showing him the location of her "bagina?"

Old 02-05-2013, 09:38 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,740,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Since the string isn't readily visible, how did the boy happen to see the tail coming out of her "bagina?" Was she giving him an anatomy lesson and showing him the location of her "bagina?"
I kind of wondered that myself but then remembered that Brandi has quite a "gap" between her legs (if you remember the shot of her walking on the beach in her string bikini in Hawaii) so I can see why her son might have seen the string hanging (also remember Brandi has no problem with nudity --- she said her parents were hippies and there was always nudity in the home)

As for Kyle, how did her daughter know her vagina had a "price tag" on it? She definitely doesn't have "the gap" that Brandi has and I don't picture Kyle beinga nudie patootie around her kids.

Old 02-05-2013, 11:40 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,759,548 times
Kyle didn't really need to bring up Adrienne. Stirring the pot....

Camille seemed a bit back to her crazy self last night. Why was she attacking Lisa and Brandi? Lisa has said a bunch of times she has a partner in the restaurant so it is no secret. What purpose did it serve for Camille to yell that at her? Weird.

Brandi just has a target on her head. She was trying to have a nice dinner and again, someone has to bring her issues up. I know alot of people don't like her, but I do believe her. Why would she say she is being sued when she isn't? Its common knowledge that the Maloof's don't own too much of the Palms, so her saying it was no big deal. Loved her dress too.

Adrienne is a cold fish. Can't stand her anymore. And why would Paul care what she thinks about his hairy back at this point in the marriage anyway. I think he just wanted that laser hair removal tech to touch him .

Marissa...dullsville.

I'm not a fan of Yolanda's, but I had to agree with her last night. I would have walked away too.

That whole dinner was uncomfortable and weird.

It was good to see that Kim wasn't taking any pain medicine. And no Kyle, Pit Bulls are not dangerous when they get older if they are trained properly. Any dog can be vicious if they fall into the wrong hands. Kim was showing nothing but love for that dog and he looked very happy and content.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:04 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,230,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post

Camille seemed a bit back to her crazy self last night. Why was she attacking Lisa and Brandi? Lisa has said a bunch of times she has a partner in the restaurant so it is no secret. What purpose did it serve for Camille to yell that at her? Weird.

Brandi just has a target on her head. She was trying to have a nice dinner and again, someone has to bring her issues up. I know alot of people don't like her, but I do believe her. Why would she say she is being sued when she isn't? Its common knowledge that the Maloof's don't own too much of the Palms, so her saying it was no big deal. Loved her dress too.

Adrienne is a cold fish. Can't stand her anymore. And why would Paul care what she thinks about his hairy back at this point in the marriage anyway. I think he just wanted that laser hair removal tech to touch him .

Marissa...dullsville.

I'm not a fan of Yolanda's, but I had to agree with her last night. I would have walked away too.

That whole dinner was uncomfortable and weird.

It was good to see that Kim wasn't taking any pain medicine. And no Kyle, Pit Bulls are not dangerous when they get older if they are trained properly. Any dog can be vicious if they fall into the wrong hands. Kim was showing nothing but love for that dog and he looked very happy and content.
I believe it was Camille who brought up Adrienne. And yes, I never understood Kyle and Lisa's "friendship", Kyle takes any chance to take a dump on it.

Camille did end up admitting to the calls toward the end ... oh crazy girl from S1 is back. I found it funny when Yolanda shushes Camille like a little child.

Looks like the next episode Adrienne continues to lie.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:10 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,524,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
No, it wasn't the finale and you did not miss anything. Just more cat fighting at another dinner table, Kim got a nose job, more incoherent rambling, Brandi babbling, stirring up more stuff, same old, same old.

LOL. I just watched about 10 minutes and am already fast forwarding...bored with it.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:36 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,780,530 times
Kim is a lost soul. I blame big Kathy.

Old 02-05-2013, 02:14 PM

569 posts, read 672,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post

He should start gluing her extra extensions to his back just to irritate her! Does he have some hair on his back? Yes. Is he the Sasquatch of BH? Not even close. I am more concerned about her face made of plastic than some fuzz on a middle aged mans back.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:04 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,753,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidgetsmidget View Post
He should start gluing her extra extensions to his back just to irritate her! Does he have some hair on his back? Yes. Is he the Sasquatch of BH? Not even close. I am more concerned about her face made of plastic than some fuzz on a middle aged mans back.
No kidding, she's the pot calling the kettle black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV