Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 12:45 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I just saw the finale. Overall, they all had a lot to be proud of!

Bobby was kind of a baby at the end when he realized he gained a pound, but he didn't look at the big picture. Both he and Nicole drank alcohol on campus. Alcohol is dead weight. By the time they began to get serious about it, it was too late to reach their goals. At least they all lost double digits.

I was over the whole Kevin/Shar thing, but I'm so glad that they made up and they're cool again. Apparently, the show helped Kevin to grow up. He doesn't even look the same and he sounds more mature. Hopefully Shar has put this all behind her and can be her best for the next person in her life. And she looks really good....she didn't really need to lose any weight anyway. Kevin is hot now without all that weight!

Speaking of hot, Jay is da bomb...I always thought he carried his weight better than others, but he looks so good after having lost 40 pounds and winning the individual prize for the season. Eat your heart out, Wendy Pepper

Sebastian never looked big to me either because he's 6'3, but he did a really good job. I had only heard bad things about him from my boyfriend, but we saw a really kind-hearted and outspoken side to him.

Kaycee is so cute I'm just like her--I want everyone to like me, but with that comes stress, and stress causes us to gain weight too. Hopefully she'll be able to toughen up a bit and continue to burn off some of that weight. She's got such a big heart.

Last but not least, Tanisha....she had such a tough exterior but was a big crybaby, lol....but about 3 weeks ago, she turned it out. She saw things differently and her whole demeanor changed as a result. She looks a lot nicer now and she's got a lot to be proud of. But we know she still has the hood in her if it needs to come out, lol

Overall, this was a good season. I miss Ant like crazy, though...the show seemed so much more serious without him, but he wasn't fitting to be the host for a boot camp season. Maybe next season he'll be back.

loved your post and loved this season. It rocked!
Kaycee is a precious lady.
Nicole needs to love herself and not just what she looks like.
Jay IS da bomb!!! His whole demeanor changed. Looking good Jay!
Tanisha had a whole lotta baggage she had to face and overcome. She's a beautiful girl and I hope she keeps on keeping on!
Shar,Shar,Shar-you are gorgeous and need to appreciate that and look at the facts: Kevin was a big ole dope and left you for that skanky Brittney Spears for which I'm sure he feels like he got the bad end of that deal. Except ,well he's getting child support and alimony but then HE is raising the boys-not skanko.
Kevin-good that you manned up-now stay manned up.
Sebastian--I was like--"who??" but he seems like he can be fun to hang with(unless he's in a foul mood )
Now....Bobby...ha I must admit Bobby provided me with many comic relief moments and probably didn't intend to. The dude cracks me up.
Best moment of the season for me......

Harvey-"Bobby Brown-you need me to motivate you. I wake up at dark hundred early so what time do you want me to call and wake you up?"

Bobby: "..uh.........uh......10?"

so Harvey says the following week that he did indeed call and Bobby wouldn't get our of bed!!!!!! I was ROFLMAO!!!!!

Great season!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2010, 11:17 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
loved your post and loved this season. It rocked!
Kaycee is a precious lady.
Nicole needs to love herself and not just what she looks like.
Jay IS da bomb!!! His whole demeanor changed. Looking good Jay!
Tanisha had a whole lotta baggage she had to face and overcome. She's a beautiful girl and I hope she keeps on keeping on!
Shar,Shar,Shar-you are gorgeous and need to appreciate that and look at the facts: Kevin was a big ole dope and left you for that skanky Brittney Spears for which I'm sure he feels like he got the bad end of that deal. Except ,well he's getting child support and alimony but then HE is raising the boys-not skanko.
Kevin-good that you manned up-now stay manned up.
Sebastian--I was like--"who??" but he seems like he can be fun to hang with(unless he's in a foul mood )
Now....Bobby...ha I must admit Bobby provided me with many comic relief moments and probably didn't intend to. The dude cracks me up.
Best moment of the season for me......

Harvey-"Bobby Brown-you need me to motivate you. I wake up at dark hundred early so what time do you want me to call and wake you up?"

Bobby: "..uh.........uh......10?"

so Harvey says the following week that he did indeed call and Bobby wouldn't get our of bed!!!!!! I was ROFLMAO!!!!!

Great season!!!
Your post was much better than mine! I'm really crossing my fingers that Kevin stays out of the spotlight for bad reasons. I so didn't like him when he was married to Britney. He has done a total 180 on us and I hope he can keep it up.

Bobby really was comical, wasn't he? lol

Old 04-08-2010, 12:21 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
I think Bobby got upset because he had to write a check for $9,000 for charity. Bet he didn't have that just laying around and they were nice to give him another chance to lose the weight by.

I felt sorry for Jay with his teammates not wanting to work the program correctly. Glad he won it though.

Why wasn't Ant there I never heard?

Sebastian was on the reality show Gone Country 2 he seemed like a bully then. Maybe he just projects that attitude so people won't mess with him but I think really he probably has a kind heart.

Kevin manning up on TV and admitting he was a lazy bum when the media and others were calling him one was a huge step! When he said he wished he could have spent all of Britney's money I think that was a knee jerk reactions to the bad press saying he was.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:46 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I think Bobby got upset because he had to write a check for $9,000 for charity. Bet he didn't have that just laying around and they were nice to give him another chance to lose the weight by.
One would think ole Bobby was only there for the pay-check and surely wouldn't want to part with any 9K even if he did have it "laying around".

Old 04-08-2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
One would think ole Bobby was only there for the pay-check and surely wouldn't want to part with any 9K even if he did have it "laying around".
I thought the same thing since he has been on now 3 reality shows that I know of. On Gone Country he even said he was broke. Guess he better quit saying things he can't cover or cash reckon?

Old 04-09-2010, 02:27 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,497 times
Quote:
I thought the same thing since he has been on now 3 reality shows that I know of. On Gone Country he even said he was broke. Guess he better quit saying things he can't cover or cash reckon?
Ain't that the truth!?! But I guess when you're trying to portray a "big and bad" A-list image, you have to throw something out like that to look more important and wealthier than thou

Old 04-09-2010, 02:40 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Hey! You're forgetting Outsider's Inn. Not exactly "reality" but it was supposed to look like it. That show, dumb as could be, was actually funny.

That is Four Shows, His own (Being BB), Gone Country, Outsider's Inn and of course Celeb Fit-club.

He may be funny but he's got no place being on a fittness show.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:47 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times
i normally don't like these shows. but this was a good cast..... B. Brown was hilarious. I really got tired of Shar pining away after K-Fed. But I liked how he manned up and apologized for what he did. He really turned out to not be the jerk the media painted him.

Old 04-09-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Hey! You're forgetting Outsider's Inn. Not exactly "reality" but it was supposed to look like it. That show, dumb as could be, was actually funny.

That is Four Shows, His own (Being BB), Gone Country, Outsider's Inn and of course Celeb Fit-club.

He may be funny but he's got no place being on a fittness show.
Actually I did count that I forgot to include his show with Whitney~ that was a hot mess of a show. I didn't watch much of it but what I did I didn't care for it.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:47 AM

2,757 posts, read 4,002,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
i normally don't like these shows. but this was a good cast..... B. Brown was hilarious. I really got tired of Shar pining away after K-Fed. But I liked how he manned up and apologized for what he did. He really turned out to not be the jerk the media painted him.
Yeah, he "manned up". Both Shar and I cried then. Hope he meant it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV