Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 10:40 AM

5,765 posts, read 10,999,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlblueyes View Post
When does the new Challenge start??
April 7th - Fresh Meat 2

I'm not sure I like them adding a whole bunch of new people in the mix. We already have so many RR/RW alum to follow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cha...:_Fresh_Meat_2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2010, 03:52 PM

726 posts, read 2,269,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
So fellow RW-ers...This has to be the worst season ever. I mean worse than London and Brooklyn!!
All this season is is 21 year olds arguing, discussing feelings, fighting, etc. You've got the token black guy, gay/ bi-guy, goody-two shoes brunette, eating disorder girl, b***h, nerdy dude, wanna-be singer, etc, etc!

But, like a train-wreck, I can't stop watching. I'm waiting for this painful season to be over!! Anyone else with me here? Anyone? Anyone??
Haha great description!! Every season is the same thing. I stopped watching after the first 2 episodes. It didn't interest me.
I just caught the episode with Ty pushing Andrew of the ledge, cause I wanted to see what it was all about. It just made annoyed with Emily even more.
She's so frickin' annoyinggg!!!

I agree about Brooklyn. It's one of their worst, and I never saw the London one.
What do you think of the Paris season? that one to me tops number 1 for the worst lol!

Old 03-11-2010, 08:04 PM

1,419 posts, read 2,455,160 times
I couldn't even finish watching the premiere episode it was so bad. They might need to stop making RW shows. Its getting really old.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:04 AM

5,765 posts, read 10,999,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesasabia View Post
I couldn't even finish watching the premiere episode it was so bad. They might need to stop making RW shows. Its getting really old.

The problem is that MTV's target audience is 13-20 year olds and they eat this **** up.

I wish they would do a Real World with people in their mid to late 20s. It will never happen though.

I wouldnt mind them doing a Real World where they brought back people from previous seasons to live together. Like take 8 people from 8 different seasons.

Old 05-13-2010, 02:00 AM

3 posts, read 3,378 times
Someone said they hated Real World Austin...I actually liked that one. But, my "prime Real World watching days" was back when Seattle and Hawaii were taking their turns. Seattle is the most memorable one and I don't think there has been as good as one since then.

I admit I watched Las Vegas...but only because I love that city.

Old 05-13-2010, 07:47 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,541 times
Wow... I had completely forgot about this show. Guess I didn't realize it was still going. The only seasons I ever watched were Real World NYC and Seattle. The first one I think was the best one, because it was fresh and wasn't just a bunch of drunken slobs/sluts. My sister use to watch these religiously and would tell me about them. I just couldn't really get into them.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:22 AM

2,757 posts, read 4,001,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wblack24 View Post
Someone said they hated Real World Austin...I actually liked that one. But, my "prime Real World watching days" was back when Seattle and Hawaii were taking their turns. Seattle is the most memorable one and I don't think there has been as good as one since then.

I admit I watched Las Vegas...but only because I love that city.
To me, the worst RW is London.

I watched Real World Las Vegas for the same reason (love for the city).

Haven't watched RW since Vegas (long time ago), but occasionally watch the challenges.

Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 PM

609 posts, read 1,260,128 times
ive seen every season of this...i just cant help myself, its one of my guiltiest pleasures...but the austin one was the worst. i didnt think this one was that bad lol. i liked ashley even though she was dramatic...she always told it like it was, and every season needs a bitchy girl lol. and i LOVED andrew...he just cracked me up. i liked the brooklyn one, the recent one...with chet and ryan...they were awesome.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:03 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,638 times
I stopped watching about a few episodes into the Denver season. I couldn't stand that girl Colie....she said some things and did some things that totally rubbed me the wrong way.

I didn't begin watching The Real World until the Chicago season. I didn't have cable until I went to college. At that time, the New Orleans season was on the air, but I didn't get into it. I loved Chicago...I couldn't stand Vegas. Paris was awful, too. I did like San Diego, though...and Austin too. I think I just got into the show a little too late. My friends said the earliest seasons (New York and Los Angeles in particular) were all dat and a bag of chips....I've thought about purchasing them and seeing this for myself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV