Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2010, 08:17 PM

1,439 posts, read 2,923,735 times

Advertisements

I was really not expecting Pam Anderson to be that good, but she was really entertaining. Evan Lysachek was really great, and liked him alot more than Nicole. It looks like a really entertaining season. And Buzz Aldrin was cute as a button, hope "celebrity mommy dearest" will go home before he does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 09:05 PM

540 posts, read 1,330,704 times
Oh my, Evan Lysacek looked absolutely divine in tails

He is so elegant, and has the most amazing long lines that never stop. He is really something special

He did make me chuckle a few times, and it is obvious that he is not used to working with a partner. At times he just overwhelmed her. Can’t wait to see what he does next week. He should watch some Derek Hough tapes for some tips. That guy is so fabulous at everything.

I thought Kate looked lovely and did fine for her first attempt. Very delicate.

Pamela Anderson is a hoot. Kinda trashy, but still a hoot.

And Niecy rocks. Love her

Old 03-22-2010, 09:21 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,815,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
LOL Shannon sucked.

ETA: Awwww I feel bad now, she's crying. Think she heard me? LOL

she looks so much like Joan Crawford now.
she's put on some pounds too.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:22 PM

44,662 posts, read 61,729,772 times
Well the show has everything from whores to heroes with a little bit of everything else thrown in between.
Pamela Anderson looked quite stoned through out her sex show. And she was crawling all over her partner. She did get Bruno all worked up. Buzz Aldrin did good for being 80 years old, and will last probably for a week or two just for sentimentality reasons.
The scoring was rediculous. Some dancers were bad yet scored better than those that performed much better.
The only 2 that, IMO, danced quite well was the ***** Cat Doll and the Olympian Champion.
It will be interesting next week to see what the rigged telephone votes show.
As the show progresses each week hopefully the dancers will too.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:25 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,991,570 times
Just watched Nicole dance (here on the west coast) and man oh man is she even hotter than ever. Think she'll do very well this season. Hope Gosselin goes home first.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:48 PM

telling Kate to assume a "personna" is dangerous........he should have been more specific

her performance? just blah

Old 03-22-2010, 10:57 PM

Pamela.........whoa.............hot,sexy, awesome body and a great dancer..............

Old 03-23-2010, 03:41 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,044,622 times
Kate Gosselin is plain annoying. I'd pick Pam ANderson over her. SOmeone please tell her she is not a celebrity, not a star, and not the only one in the world who has had 8 kids. She wants to extend her TV time. They kept her to the end for viewership to get higher and I guess it did since I was stuck in a house where someone was watching it and all I oculd do was sit and wait for Castle to come on.

Old 03-23-2010, 05:18 AM

5,893 posts, read 12,826,961 times
nitram, I loved your comment about last night's show having "everything from whores to heroes."

I really wasn't sure what to expect last night. For the most part, I was quite pleasantly surprised with the quality of dancing for the first week out -- except for a few. Thought everyone looked great, though think Pamela Anderson could tone it down a notch and still ooze sex.

Evan looked AMAZING in tails, and his lines were a beautiful sight to behold. I assumed he'd be great but found it interesting that he was challenged because the spins and turns in dancing go in the opposite direction as his on the ice. I agree with the comment that he needs to work on learning to dance with a partner now. I fear he will overwhelm his partner and not achieve that connection between them that adds so much to the dance.

I'm glad they started Nicole and Derek with the waltz, as it gave me the chance to see her looking beautiful and elegant -- a total opposite to her ****-like appearance with her former singing group. I thought their waltz was wonderful and believe they will go far.

Love the way Erin and Max look together, and they weren't too bad. Think she will improve rapidly.

Cheryl and Chad Ochocinco are hot together, and I think he'll improve rapidly too.

Aiden Turner kind of sucked, but I hope his fan base keeps him around for a while, because he is hot.

Kate Gosselin looked nice, but she looked so uncomfortable and out of her element -- even with a fabulous partner like Tony.

LOVED Niecy Nash. I'm a big fan of "Clean House" so was well aware of her sassy, fun personality. She was everything I expected and more last night. Had to laugh that she was worried about losing some of her "jiggly bits" instead of getting in so much better shape like Kelly Osborne and some others in past shows. You go, girl!

I was surprised at how blah Brooke Burke was as co-host. Think that was a bad choice, but time will tell. I would have preferred someone more bubbly like Melissa, who was also in the running.

Can't wait until next week! This is going to be a fun season to watch!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:22 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,333,143 times
I too hope Kate will go home first, she can't dance and I'm fed up with seeing her!
I don't understand the comments and scores given to "the bachelor". He was really bad!
As for Evan, I don't like him, but I think he will go far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV