Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2013, 05:05 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,549,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I was definitely laughing my ass off at that part too.

I always watch the show with On Demand, cuz otherwise, I miss a lot of those lines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2013, 06:35 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsson View Post
Whoa! This is turning out to be the best episode of the season. Right up there with Mags offing herself.
Agree, Wilson! What about BOB!? Who in the heck knew that little guy had such big stones. And.... Drew who? OMG!~LOL

Yeah.... haha.....He killed YooHoo! OMG...hilarious!

Old 03-21-2013, 08:28 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Agree, Wilson! What about BOB!? Who in the heck knew that little guy had such big stones. And.... Drew who? OMG!~LOL

Yeah.... haha.....He killed YooHoo! OMG...hilarious!
okay, what the heck are you guys talking about? Yoohoo?

Old 03-22-2013, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
okay, what the heck are you guys talking about? Yoohoo?
The name of the enforcer/thug was Yolo, as in You Only Live Once. After getting the crap beat out of him, Bob got the upper hand and killed him. At the showdown in the school house, Raylan mentioned to Boyd and company that Bob killed "yoohoo". Or would that be yewhew? as in the soda pop.

I thought it was pretty funny.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:38 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times
Yeah......too funny you guys! LMAO!

Oh my gosh, the things Bob kept saying too, when YOLO was asking him, "Where's Drew?" Hahaha.....Drew mama! LOL

Old 03-22-2013, 06:49 AM

2,707 posts, read 2,838,435 times
We like the inter-action that Boyd and Raylan have between each other. Even though they are on opposite sides of the law, it's almost as if they know each other so well that they have some sort of respect for each other. Maybe it's the thrill of the hunt that excites them both. Whatever it is, we like it. Getting better, and better. Go Bob!!!

Old 03-22-2013, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Yeah......too funny you guys! LMAO!

Oh my gosh, the things Bob kept saying too, when YOLO was asking him, "Where's Drew?" Hahaha.....Drew mama! LOL
I got too much time on my hands. Tracked these down.

* “Who’s he?”
“He’s the one who killed Yoohoo.”
“Yolo.”
“Whatever.”
“Him?”
People underestimate Bob at their peril.”

*And good Lord, there’s Constable Bob’s hero moment–hero Bob!–in which the comic-relief civil servant finally shows his badassery in the form of wordplay, as he claims ignorance of Drew’s whereabouts.
(“The doctor on TV? Nancy Drew? Drewbacca? Drew Mama? Drewsitania?”)

[LEFT]
[/LEFT]

Old 03-22-2013, 10:30 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 124c41 View Post
We like the inter-action that Boyd and Raylan have between each other. Even though they are on opposite sides of the law, it's almost as if they know each other so well that they have some sort of respect for each other. Maybe it's the thrill of the hunt that excites them both. Whatever it is, we like it. Getting better, and better. Go Bob!!!
Have you watched it from the beginning? The backstory between them is they once worked together in the mines. There was a cave-in or explosion and Boyd saved Raylans life. It is an interesting interacation between them.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:34 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,257,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Have you watched it from the beginning? The backstory between them is they once worked together in the mines. There was a cave-in or explosion and Boyd saved Raylans life. It is an interesting interacation between them.
Thanks, I missed some of the first season. Boyd said last episode he knew Raylan because he mined coal with him.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:36 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,257,117 times
Yeah, Bobby. My other favorite scene was watching Johnny's face in the bar when (I forget his name, but he played Finn's father on Glee) was sparring with Ava. First, Johnny was ready to kill the guy because he loves Ava, then fear when he realized he was going to give him up.
I loved what Ava did with that lighter. It will be interesting Boyd's reaction to Johnny's admission.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV