Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2008, 04:36 PM

468 posts, read 1,637,127 times

Advertisements

I'm already calling a Petrozza/Bobby vs. Christina final.

Oh, and of course I'll be rooting for Petrozza
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2008, 05:09 PM

520 posts, read 1,853,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by b. frank View Post
My favorite part of last night's show: When Ramsey grabbed Matt's wrist and led him out of the kitchen the way an angry mother in a grocery store removes her misbehaving child. Matt just flopped along behind him like a chastized 4-year-old. Hilarious.
That would have been good to see. Ramsey cracks me up.

I would watch it online but I get bored really quickly when I watch shows on my computer.

I'm satisfied knowing that Matt is gone. Its a relief. I really can't stand the guy. Hopefully Jen is next.

Old 06-10-2008, 12:30 PM

8,803 posts, read 10,238,998 times
Who do I hope goes home tonight? easy! the name begins with a J and ends in EN.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:55 PM

1,747 posts, read 3,011,462 times
As much as I'd like to see Jen gone, gone, GONE, I think she very well may stay on. She's one of those obnoxious contestants that keeps viewer eyeballs on TV screens. And, bottom line, that's what it's all about. It seems to me just about every "reality" show has one of them and it seems like they're usually kept around until the final 3.

People will tune in to see just how obnoxious she'll be this week. Certainly she can't get any worse, can she? Or CAN she???? /evil cackle

Guess we'll see in a few minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edit: Wow! Just finished watching the episode. I won't say any more just yet, so as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it...

Last edited by Nelly Nomad; 06-10-2008 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: To add reaction to the results of tonight's episode...

Old 06-10-2008, 08:06 PM

8,803 posts, read 10,238,998 times
Jen gets nominated foe elimination: YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Jen stays and Bobby goes home : NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why is she still here? she's not entertaining in any way. Everytime she opens her mouth it seems like words come out, but theyre not intellignet, anytime something doesnt go her way she whines about it like a spoiled brat and blames it on someone else. She thinks wayyy to highley of herself. Craig was more entertaining than Jen. Jen's just cocky. Chef Ramsey: please send her home!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Im Begging ya!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-10-2008, 08:48 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,620 times
This season is okay, but Chef Ramsay is the only one who gets my attention. There's no one who I am thorougly enjoying. Personally, I would love for Julia to reappear and show us what she's got, now that she's learned a lot more!

Old 06-10-2008, 09:13 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,709,092 times
I'm glad Bobby's gone. I just kept wishing he'd learn to swallow when he spoke. sheesh.

And I'm tired of them saying Patroza is "dirty". He's messy, but not dirty. Big difference.

Old 06-10-2008, 09:27 PM

1,747 posts, read 3,011,462 times
If I were any of them, I'd keep my eye on Corey. She's a sneaky one and she'll turn on you in a heartbeat. Did you see how she badmouthed Jen (not to say Jen didn't deserve it) until Jen picked her to go to Vegas? Then, she was fawning all over Jen, like they were BFFs or something. And, as soon as she got back to the Kitchen, she trashed Jen again.

She did the same with Christina tonight. All the giggly pillowtalk with Christina in the dorm, then the moment Christina was out of earshot, bam, talked about Christina like a dog.

Know something I noticed tonight? It seems like they ALL smoke! With smoking on the decline like it is, isn't it interesting that, in such a small grouping there are so many smokers? I wonder if there's some... point... in there somewhere?

Old 06-10-2008, 09:37 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,709,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly Nomad View Post
If I were any of them, I'd keep my eye on Corey.
Know something I noticed tonight? It seems like they ALL smoke! With smoking on the decline like it is, isn't it interesting that, in such a small grouping there are so many smokers? I wonder if there's some... point... in there somewhere?
Corey is a witch.

The point I'm getting is that if everyone who cooks my food smokes, ewww!

Old 06-11-2008, 12:11 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,160,787 times
thanks, for those of us who don't get the show until 4 hours later but sometimes forget that when we log on there may be spoilers.........I apprecite you not spilling the beans.
Edit: Wow! Just finished watching the episode. I won't say any more just yet, so as not to spoil it for those who haven't seen it... [/quote]

[quote=Nelly Nomad;4059922]As much as I'd like to see Jen gone, gone, GONE, I think she very well may stay on. She's one of those obnoxious contestants that keeps viewer eyeballs on TV screens. And, bottom line, that's what it's all about. It seems to me just about every "reality" show has one of them and it seems like they're usually kept around until the final 3.

People will tune in to see just how obnoxious she'll be this week. Certainly she can't get any worse, can she? Or CAN she???? /evil cackle

Guess we'll see in a few minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV