Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2008, 07:31 PM

520 posts, read 1,856,030 times

Advertisements

Arrrghghh!!! Whats going on in the show?!! I'm trying to watch and the local affiliate broke into programming 20 minutes ago to talk about tornado warnings... I GET IT!! THERE IS A TORNADO! I'll go down to the basement when I need to. Just play the stupid show!!! I'M SO MAD!!!

Sorry folks... I just want to watch Hell's Kitchen and can't stand it when local stations break into programming.

Is Matt acting nutty? Will he get kicked out tonight? The previews made it look like he was going kooky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2008, 08:12 PM

8,813 posts, read 10,281,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeMadArthur View Post
Arrrghghh!!! Whats going on in the show?!! I'm trying to watch and the local affiliate broke into programming 20 minutes ago to talk about tornado warnings... I GET IT!! THERE IS A TORNADO! I'll go down to the basement when I need to. Just play the stupid show!!! I'M SO MAD!!!

Sorry folks... I just want to watch Hell's Kitchen and can't stand it when local stations break into programming.

Is Matt acting nutty? Will he get kicked out tonight? The previews made it look like he was going kooky.
Matt is going home, and geez, I hope he saw tonights show and discovered what a fool he made of himself.

About those warnings, Im just glad its on Fox, our local ABC,and NBC stations will break into any show to warn us of some thunderstorm in a county miles away. I swear Charlotte's TV viewing area is ridicously large, give Asheville their own TV stations will ya! thanks! but of course, you gotta keep in mind, safety should come first. And hey, at least youtube and Fox.com shows reruns in case someone missed anything.

I'm really really hoping Jen goes home next week. I've been tired of her for a while, but now, I'm just downright exhausted of her. I believed Christina, she is a liar, and next weeks preveiws should help to back it up.

Old 06-03-2008, 10:44 PM

468 posts, read 1,639,205 times
Dearest Matt,

Thanks for the memories.

Love,

Everyone

Old 06-03-2008, 11:52 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,191,686 times
OMG, I don't knpw whether to laugh my ass off at your post or worry for your safety!! I hate when the stations break in like that too, I'm like.........hellllllllllo ok I can hear the hail falling and know there is a storm......ok
Matt was more useless than the norm tonight if you can believe that.
But they all were. Motley Crew I tell ya. Matt said he had a migraine and if he did I feel for him cause I have those...............but I think he just was burned out. Honestly I wouldn't want any of them cooking for me.

Quote:

Old 06-04-2008, 10:26 AM

2,957 posts, read 7,395,061 times
Quote:
A little bit nutty - mostly just being an immature jerk as usual.
I'm actually a little bit sad to see him go because he may have been the most entertaining of any contestant.
But, if Ramsey had kept him it would have been obvious pandering to the TV audience - he was clearly undeserving of the prize.

My favorite part of last night's show: When Ramsey grabbed Matt's wrist and led him out of the kitchen the way an angry mother in a grocery store removes her misbehaving child. Matt just flopped along behind him like a chastized 4-year-old. Hilarious.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:52 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,134,729 times
Hell's Kitchen has full length episodes online, so maybe you can catch it there. He really did seem to go off the deep end a bit. I'm really surprised that these are the best chefs they could find!!

Old 06-04-2008, 11:10 AM

8,813 posts, read 10,281,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Hell's Kitchen has full length episodes online, so maybe you can catch it there. He really did seem to go off the deep end a bit. I'm really surprised that these are the best chefs they could find!!
I dont think these are the best chefs they could find. Just the ones whom Fox thought would be entertaining at least.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:07 PM

2,957 posts, read 7,395,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
I dont think these are the best chefs they could find. Just the ones whom Fox thought would be entertaining at least.
Absolutely. They (the network) are creating a TV show for their own profit. I'm sure they want to cast a few who can possibly handle the responsibilities if they win and take the prize - but all other casting is obviously for entertainment value.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:33 PM

12,063 posts, read 31,699,303 times
Not only did he have a "migraine" but he was also like "I can't feel my hands!" What a moron.

My SO, who's generally a pretty placid normal guy was straight up screaming at Ramsay "through" the TV last night to kick Matt off. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty humorous!

Old 06-04-2008, 02:03 PM

1,266 posts, read 5,620,979 times
I'm so glad Matt is gone. I'm surprised Ramsey didn't tell him to really leave midservice. The last 3 seasons had clear cut winners... this season is anybody's to win and I don't think any of them are really any good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV