Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2019, 10:29 AM

4 posts, read 1,449 times

Advertisements

I have been receiving UI benefits for about 8 weeks, I recently moved from CA to OR and now EDD is requesting "identity verification". The letter says "EDD is unable to verify my identity, that information provided when I filed does not match the information to the Department". I sent all the documents they requested but have not heard back from them. Has anyone had experience with this??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2019, 12:07 PM

13,130 posts, read 21,001,609 times
You need to provide some clarity with timing. When did you receive the letter and when did you send the info back. Depending on the timing, it could now be resolved.

Old 03-30-2020, 09:03 AM

6 posts, read 4,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamhall View Post
I have been receiving UI benefits for about 8 weeks, I recently moved from CA to OR and now EDD is requesting "identity verification". The letter says "EDD is unable to verify my identity, that information provided when I filed does not match the information to the Department". I sent all the documents they requested but have not heard back from them. Has anyone had experience with this??

Hi, i just wondering, because we have the same situation. i applied to ui online feb 23. and i send the proof of identity on march 3. but until now march 30 i don't heard back from them. is it normal to delay? until now i dont see certify available on my ui online. thanks

Old 03-30-2020, 09:18 AM

6 posts, read 4,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabrrita View Post
You need to provide some clarity with timing. When did you receive the letter and when did you send the info back. Depending on the timing, it could now be resolved.

Hi, i just wondering, because we have the same situation. i applied to ui online feb 23. and i send the proof of identity on march 3. but until now march 30 i don't heard back from them. is it normal to delay? until now i don't see certify available on my ui online. thanks

Old 03-30-2020, 10:36 AM

1,314 posts, read 1,157,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markJM View Post
Hi, i just wondering, because we have the same situation. i applied to ui online feb 23. and i send the proof of identity on march 3. but until now march 30 i don't heard back from them. is it normal to delay? until now i don't see certify available on my ui online. thanks
That's a bit long on the delay, but within reason given what's been going on. You need to certify immediately using a paper form.

Old 03-30-2020, 11:22 AM

13,130 posts, read 21,001,609 times
As Skipito said, use a paper form if the online system prevents you from certifying. Also consider that millions are filing and the systems get clogged with delays sprouting up all over the place. What applies under normal circumstances has vastly changed under the current situation. What you can do is post back if things get fixed and tell us how it happened. This way we can let others know what to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment