Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 08:28 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
It is supposed to herald in an era of love and harmony, particularly between the sexes.
I can attest to this being 100% TRUE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 08:58 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
I dont see that at all!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post

I'm sorry! :/

I'm sure there is no way it can possibly garner the same results for everyone, as for me personally, this has been building for many, many years!

I can't even say specifically what signs or houses are affected either. I'm an aquarius, and am getting alot of help from Jupiter as well!

Old 06-19-2012, 12:24 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I'm sorry! :/

I'm sure there is no way it can possibly garner the same results for everyone, as for me personally, this has been building for many, many years!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint It Pink View Post
Interesting. What does that mean for an Aquarius (me, fits me perfectly too, lol) and Taurus?
I have no idea what they're going on about. The only thing I can think of is that Venus was temporarily Cazimi (joined to the Sun within 17' of arc) for a temporary period, but that's hardly of any comfort. Venus is retrograde, in Gemini, conjunct her own north node, within 12° of the Tail and Venus is out of Sect (meaning Venus is a Night Planet in a Day Chart Oriental of the Sun and in a Masculine House).

There aren't too many Venus placements that would be worse than that. The only saving grace here is that Venus is Cazimi and Venus receives the Sun (who is in the Term of Venus). Aside from that, the only thing I can think of is that Venus is between Earth and Sun (Venus is normally "behind" the Sun when she goes Cazimi -- about 2 to 3 times per year).

As far as Venus in one's chart, if a child would be born right now, this hour on this day, then Venus rules the love life if and only if the child is a boy. If it's a girl, then Saturn would rule her love life.

I guess the point is that Venus might be the "planet of Love" but not in everyone's chart. Then again, transits were ignored for 7,000 years. Gotta ask yourself "Why?" Because, they don't really have an impact, unless the transiting planet happens to be activated in the Natal Chart, Solar Return or Profection.

Transiting...

Mircea

Old 06-19-2012, 12:38 PM

1,959 posts, read 3,102,534 times
Doesn't seem to make any difference to me but oddly enough, my friends have been giving me nice presents for no reason.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea
I have no idea what they're going on about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post

There has been a lot of intense energy going on with Venus, the Sun and Mercury. The three of them have been dancing with each other in Gemini for a while. Venus keeps switching partners because she is retrograde. And Mercury is at home in Gemini.

I have seen a full spectrum off effects of this dynamic.
About a week ago, communications, Internet, cable, server & program issues plagued us for a brief moment...but there are little pockets of transmission problems lingering still.
Drama ...drama in the families with lots of Fire (this is where mars butts in from the corner of the room).
I've watched the 'do what you love, love what you do' lead to a windfall that came like an avalanche. A Friend was handed everything needed to take his business to the next level...and it was all beyond his wildest dreams, nothing he anticipated or expected- as he says 'I'm so overwhelmed, but it's all good'.
He was prepared for the hard work and long haul and was thrilled with just that.

^This here is a good post.

I follow my own horoscope and (personal) transits from time to time. I certainly cannot speak for everyone, but Venus transitting the sun on June 5th gave a developing romantic relationship some major gusto!

(Which is quite interesting (to me) , since the last time Venus transitted the Sun in this way, was in 2004, the same year this particular relationship initially began building...Coincidence?! )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal