Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2013, 01:08 PM

3,721 posts, read 7,823,284 times

Advertisements

I once read somewhere that you "die" every night when you go to sleep. Just after you lose worldly consciousness, and before you start dreaming. That is what it is like to be dead. I still believe there is more though.

Old 02-02-2013, 01:12 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,445,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =^..^= View Post
Are you saying the soul then is really aliens from outer space invading embryos of humans?
I guess that is one way to look at it if you see our soul as an alien from outer space and you view reincarnation as an invasion. So to answer your question that is a No from me.

Quote:
I've never suffered illusions or delusions........
Prove it

Old 02-02-2013, 01:17 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
Quote:
The same thing that will happen to you and all the other animals on earth. Everything decomposes and is recycled.
I don't think so. I am not an evil human who has ever caused ruthless physical or mental harm to any other human or animal.

No way evil humans just get a free ride into nothingness.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:44 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,969,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Can you tell us what the signs are; what to look for?
Signs can come in any form or action.
It could be a sound you are not customary to hearing, a shadow where nothing exist to create one, a gust of unexplained wind in a closed room.
A feeling of something watching you.
The list is endless.
As to what to look for, that would be anything that seems out of the ordinary.
Something you have never experienced that has no reasonable explanation.
One of the most obvious, yet few take it into account is while driving your vehicle.
A simple example that has happened to many, me included, on more than one occasion.
Driving down the street, you are momentarily distracted by something, or someone on the sidewalk, and you turn to look.
Then, just as quickly your attention is drawn back to the road ahead, only to see that you are seconds away from crashing into a tree or pole.
You steer the vehicle just in time to avoid having an accident.
Your spirit within is what brought you to the point where you were able to avoid the accident.
So there are many things that happen in our daily lives that we never give a second thought too,but more often than not, are spiritual in nature.
To many times people confuse spiritual with religion.
They have nothing to do with one another.
They are as opposite as black and white.
Many believe in one or the other, and some believe in both.
The best advice I could offer to anyone seeking advice on when to know , and what to look for concerning spirit activity,is to look and listen for things that are not associated with what you normally experience in your day to day activity.
Bob.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Genetic mutations. Genetic mistakes. Something toxic the mother ate or was exposed to such as drinking alcohol or benzine exposure.

If those are the causes, they are not man made, they are put there intentionally as a means for the spirit to fulfill it penance.
You need to remember, we are only tools to be used for the benefit of the spirit within us, and nothing more.
Bob.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
That's called schizophrenia. They hear voices speaking to them from beyond the grave, from the still living.....
You really need to explain your remarks because one is either speaking from beyond the grave, or actually living.
There is no speaking beyond the grave from the still living.
So, which is it?
Bob.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:06 PM

726 posts, read 1,228,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
I can't understand why anyone would be afraid of death

I also wonder about the highly evolved creatures in the ocean. Will some of the most highly evolved and intelligent be the next to crawl out of the ocean and evolve into a new species on planet earth once humans are gone after the next planetary change or next catastrophic planet event? I wonder what the earth conditions will be like and what new species will evolve once humans become extinct.
Your responce shows you are so fully focused in your physical body that even your imagination can't take you to the next level. Maybe expanding your concept of your being will bring you inner awareness.
Not that this saying is new, BUT, you are More then the sum of your parts...

Earth, this Earth plane has nothing to go with who crawl out of the waters around us. You may every well have just crawel out,ehehe, if you get my point.

It is not like WE, as" Humans " will all evolve at the same "time", it is not like we will bring the "Earth" with us when we do, you are thinking in a liniar direction.
No offense, the EGO has a need to see things as it understands them.

Looking with the eye of the EGO you will only go as far as it can take you...

Now, go within and find the inner you who directs the one whom you answer by it's name....

Old 02-02-2013, 10:20 PM

726 posts, read 1,228,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
We decompose, unless you happen to freeze to death in which case you become a meat popsicle until you thaw out. Then you decompose.

Or you can combust and you become heat and ash, or if eaten alive or dead you become food.

Pretty simple really...
Dude, You are more then your body. If you weren't you wouldn't dream when you sleep.... And so much more.
But if it comforts you to think otherwise, thats ok. All will be reveiled

Old 02-02-2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodmuse View Post
Your responce shows you are so fully focused in your physical body that even your imagination can't take you to the next level. Maybe expanding your concept of your being will bring you inner awareness.

Earth, this Earth plane has nothing to go with who crawl out of the waters around us. You may every well have just crawel out,ehehe, if you get my point.

It is not like WE, as" Humans " will all evolve at the same "time", it is not like we will bring the "Earth" with us when we do, you are thinking in a liniar direction.

Now, go within and find the inner you who directs the one whom you answer by it's name....
Dude get a life you have no clue what you are talking about.

BTW thanks for sharing with us you what YOU think happens when YOU die.

Get it right before you go on the attack with your assumptions.

Last edited by TVC15; 02-02-2013 at 11:07 PM..

Old 02-03-2013, 01:11 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foodmuse View Post

awesome post!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal