Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2015, 10:43 PM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,640 times

Advertisements

Here's a good way to discern for yourself who's sharp and who just doesn't resonate with you: Check out these people who do radio shows, listen to some, and call in for free when you get a chance: https://www.google.com/#q=psychic+medium+radio+shows

Old 07-02-2015, 11:40 AM

24,118 posts, read 32,468,260 times
I had a reading from California Psychics and it was surprisingly good. About a year ago, I looked through there application for employment and it was quite extensive, culminating with a telephone reading given to another psychic. The application was quite impressive.

Contrast that with ten years ago when someone who knew that I am a reader, invited me to a seminar for a possible job with a telephone psychic franchise. The woman who asked me is also a psychic. Half of the women there (and yes, it was all women) were housewives seeking ways to earn money from home.

There was no test. And the speaker told about techniques to keep the client on the phone longer to bilk them out of money.

I was appalled and left.

A good way to figure out if an online psychic service is legit would be to do what I did - Google the name and the word "employment".
Only I did it after the fact. Better to do it the other way around.

California Psychics clearly seemed on the up and up. And my reading served it's purpose at the time.

Old 07-07-2015, 02:03 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,409,420 times
I agree that California Psychics are good. I can give names if anyone wants to send me a private message.

Old 07-11-2015, 04:04 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,276,723 times
Is Keen still around? I know both readers and clients who liked that site.

Old 07-11-2015, 04:08 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,276,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
Please share details of your experience on the accuracy readings. There was another thread someone posted all 3 psychics she visited mentioned the same name, if its not coincidence then probably there is a table of numbers that represents alphabets that they came up with the same name, just like chinsese fortune readings or zodiac.
I've never done one but always wanted to. I did live w someone who worked on keen and I really feel he (yes, "he") was legit. Not scripted at all always from instinct and tarot.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:51 AM

24,118 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
I've never done one but always wanted to. I did live w someone who worked on keen and I really feel he (yes, "he") was legit. Not scripted at all always from instinct and tarot.
That's good to know! I am not sure if they are still around. I'll look into it.

Goes to show that not all internet psychics are frauds. Increasingly, the internet will be a valid place to obtain a reading. As with any other venue, there will be good and honest readers and those just looking to make money.

As always, people should conduct due diligence before hiring a psychic.

Old 07-11-2015, 09:15 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,672,460 times
I've dipped my toe into Psychic readings, tarot, astrology - Kasamba [LivePerson Experts] to be a reader on thier website. What stops me, I don't like overhead or cuts taken from my efforts, but at the same time, that is the exchange for getting the clientele. So I am still on the fence about it.
However, I have played on the other side, seeing who is there and how they operate. What is nice is that you can view any of the readers in a live video chat, get an idea of thier connection, if they have it or not and then go from there.
Of those I 'sat' with, I would say that probably 1/4 are ones I would ask for a reading from....and that is coming from one who does readings.

Old 08-08-2015, 10:47 AM

55 posts, read 80,555 times
I recently heard this woman Lisa on a radio show....she sounded very legit and compassionate. I ended up getting a reading with her last week over the phone..I was VERY impressed. She literally picked up details on things that there were no way she could have known. I felt that she was literally looking into my soul.I'm sorry if that sounds corny, but her reading gave me such a sense if peace in the mist of all my chaos. PM me if anyone wants her info...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.