Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 11:30 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,673,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
Well OK we played with it for the first time this evening.

I was skeptical but my partner swears that he was not moving the planchette.

Questions Asked:

What is your name? Planchette moved to the letter J

Is there a God? Planchette moved to the word Oracle

Do you have a message for us? It moved to a blank space on the board...no letters or numbers. LOL!
That's amusing! Spirit probably wanted more attention, maybe one who is self absorbed. Wonder if you had asked questions about them if there would have been more talkative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2014, 12:38 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,929,654 times
Ouija board or Palm reading has had a TRUE effect over my life time now 83.

As a 12 yr old and visiting a school friends farm house his dad and friend were drinking wine in the kitchen.

The half drunk man asked to see my hand and in Hungarian told me many things that have all come TRUE.

He was a stranger and could have said many things in general that might cover just about anyone but 100% TRUE happening in my case is another matter.

Decades later did have a Mexican Palm reader depicting a happening 18 months in the future that came about 100% TRUE again exactly to the month she said..

Now back to the main topic of the Ouija board.

During my 1st marriage (wine drinker said two) the wife and I were playing with the board her daughter (my step) had brought home from a school friend.

We were kibitzing with it and the wife got serious and asked some questions that came about 100% TRUE.

They were about her health, (which was fine then at age 38) at what age she would pass away and from what cause.

Answer was at aqe 43 from CANCER.

Skeptics go ahead and chime in here.

Now the wine drinker said there was to be two marriages and a lot of children involved therin. Yes, she had been married before and together we had seven children together...end of story not quite there yet.

After being single for 11 yrs did get married a 2nd time to a woman that had been married before (widowed) and there were 5 kids in her case thus all the children and the marriages alluded too in my Palm reading...see my point here.

Now the wine drinker stopped with my life line at the 2nd marriage and had nothing to say other then it was BLANK.

2nd marriage and NO kids by me ended after five yrs and since then at age 59 up to today at 83 has been a BLANK.

Okay now you all can come and disagree with me all you want then again, nobody was in my shoes during that time.

Old 09-27-2014, 03:21 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,448,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
That's amusing! Spirit probably wanted more attention, maybe one who is self absorbed. Wonder if you had asked questions about them if there would have been more talkative.
Great suggestion! We will do that the next time...it was interesting indeed.

Old 10-08-2014, 10:51 AM

113 posts, read 113,874 times
I suppose it really what you believe in. If you believe it is fun,then that is all it is.If you believe it will help you contact a dead loved one then perhaps it will work that way.
I don't know about there not being a devil,however.
Sometimes the mass murdering of human beings, or even the killing of one makes me wonder.
Didnt mean to get off topic.
Once an elderly woman down our street died.She wasn't particularly rich,and had a modest home.Her relatives were having a small garage sale and I found an old Swami Board. T hose old board were like the Ouijas.

Myself and friends used to sit around and talk to it.We had a lot of fun and a couple of predictions it spelled out came true.

Old 10-09-2014, 01:39 AM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,448,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabel teaberry View Post
I suppose it really what you believe in. If you believe it is fun,then that is all it is.If you believe it will help you contact a dead loved one then perhaps it will work that way.
I don't know about there not being a devil,however.
Sometimes the mass murdering of human beings, or even the killing of one makes me wonder.
Didnt mean to get off topic.
Once an elderly woman down our street died.She wasn't particularly rich,and had a modest home.Her relatives were having a small garage sale and I found an old Swami Board. T hose old board were like the Ouijas.

Myself and friends used to sit around and talk to it.We had a lot of fun and a couple of predictions it spelled out came true.
You're not off topic

There is good and evil all around us, there is positive and negative all around us...we can choose which one to associate with.

When I played that night I only called upon the most positive energy source to come and play

Old 10-16-2014, 12:27 AM

^^^^that^^^^
As well as evil feeds off fear. Go into it with any fear and your subjecting yourself to being 'poked with a fork'.

Old 10-21-2014, 09:58 PM

2,420 posts, read 3,849,616 times
Many believe that the Ouija Board is the key to the gates of hell. I don't know if this is true or not but I personally would never play with this game.

-Cheers.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:50 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
You guys will love the new Ouija movie that is coming out for holloween, plays into all of your fears. Amazing what a piece of cardboard with some printing by toy maker Hasbro can do:

OUIJA - IN THEATERS OCTOBER 24

Old 10-22-2014, 08:56 AM

Why would I love such a movie?

Old 10-22-2014, 09:15 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Why would I love such a movie?
I was being sarcastic, I have no doubt the movie will suck and at PG-13 it's aimed at teenagers and children. For the 99% of the population that gave up believing in the demonic powers of Ouija after we entered puberty, they will probably pass.
I went into IMDB thread to get an idea of the movie and a few were asking "oh no they used a real Ouija board on set, why weren't the cast possessed?" Funny stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal