Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 10:04 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,166,733 times

Advertisements

Not too many of them around here, even though there are a lot of New Agers in the area. Make of that what you will. However, I was getting gas at a Chevron, and a young girl approached me, and showed me some semi-precious pendants she had made and was selling them to help out her mother, who had been in an accident and couldn't do much of anything.

She gave me detailed information about the name and geological characteristics of each stone. I asked her age and she said, "14", even though she looked much younger physically. But her amazing clear blue eyes were filled with such confidence and intelligence that I have to say, if there IS such a thing as an old soul in a child's body, she was among the eldest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2015, 05:57 AM

2,544 posts, read 2,737,804 times
I'm a baby soul?

Old 01-02-2015, 06:45 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,661,722 times
Ha ha . . .93% Old Souls.
I have had animals that were different essences in the past, I am fully convinced. I feel I "see" old souls.

Old 01-02-2015, 06:50 AM

1,596 posts, read 2,059,415 times
When my now 14 year old nephew was a toddler, he would say the craziest and coolest things. Stuff that someone 'older' would say. My mother said he was an old soul, and I agree.

Old 01-02-2015, 06:53 AM

3,670 posts, read 7,164,704 times
would an old soul be the type to take such a quiz?

Old 01-02-2015, 06:57 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times
From all that I have read...and that has been alot over decades...
their aren't 'old souls or baby souls'...just
quick learners and slow learners!
Or advanced souls and... let's see what word have I heard used for the stupid ones...
oh... stupid.

Bless their little hearts!

Old 01-02-2015, 07:03 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
93% here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post
Why wouldn't an old soul take a quiz? Is there some rule that old souls are not "the type" to take online quizzes? Or what "type" would not want to take a quiz? A spoiled brat soul? It's just a fun little quiz.

Old 01-02-2015, 07:04 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,388,517 times
Have you read any Brian Weiss, MD...of "Many Lives, Many Masters" fame?
This crowd probably has!

Remember there was a couple that he regressed and they had incarnated
together 52 times?

And each time one of them killed the other....that's why I say stupid souls or slow learners.
They were like in a time warp over and over, never learning.

I know of 3 lifetimes that I did not learn one particular lesson and still I have a
problem keeping this character flaw under control! (Has to do with gossip.)
I feel that I am very dense...I felt much humility when I realized this, btw...still do.

Old 01-02-2015, 07:10 AM

3,670 posts, read 7,164,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
93% here.

Why wouldn't an old soul take a quiz? Is there some rule that old souls are not "the type" to take online quizzes? Or what "type" would not want to take a quiz? A spoiled brat soul? It's just a fun little quiz.
interesting response to my question

Old 01-02-2015, 07:28 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,661,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocco View Post

Awareness and updating your soul skillage are important parts of Old Soulery

Really though . . . What if one feels very strongly that they were a wandering minstrel in the 1400's. A jester of sorts. Someone who was probably ridiculed and "useless" in that society at that time. Does that make 'Old Soul" factor null and void because it wasn't a noble lifestyle? Do Old Souls become that way by being open to everything in the time they have in their current vessel, I mean, maybe NOT taking the test might exihibit a certain close-mindedness that would not be part of a true Old Soul? Wouldn't engaging in useless repasts be just as important for this ideology? I take you question seriously, I just don't know if I can elaborate correctly, so please don't take offense at any of this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal