Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 11:45 PM

6,957 posts, read 6,888,464 times

Advertisements

I would expect to get jumped on by skeptics for this because it seems to be at the heart of the alien agenda. That is, covert takeover of Earth by hybridisation of humans/aliens.

There are supposedly millions of people around the world who claim they have been adbducted, so who is doing this abduction?

As far as I know, I have not, but I bet there are people on this forum who reckon they have been abducted too. They may not want to come forward and tell us about it due to the amount of disbelief they encounter. Very few abducted people get their memories back enough to tell us about it. However, many people have suspected something happened after they experienced a period of lost time and subsequently discovered abduction while under hypnosis.

The similarities between the stories of abductees are just too similar to be a coincidence perhaps? Skeptics would say that .. well, I will let skeptics speak for themselves, there are enough on here.

Old 02-23-2016, 06:13 AM

22,929 posts, read 28,302,797 times
I'm more than a little skeptical of such claims for a couple of reasons.

One, when you compare accounts from various supposed abductions, there are a few similarities, but a whole lot of differences.

Two, all too many of supposed abductees soon fall into New Agey froo-froo weirdness. There is a very cultic element around a lot of it. If it looks like a nut and sounds like a nut ....

Old 02-23-2016, 08:53 PM

6,957 posts, read 6,888,464 times
But... you would expect new agey stuff if the subject is about as-yet unexplained weirdness. You cannot have one without the other.

No, you are wrong. There are similarities between many of them.

What are these hypnotists who study this kind of thing detecting because they say there is a lot of correllation between accounts and the subjects do not know each other. How can that be?

Then you have the cattle mutillations which is a documented fact. Not saying that is is aliens but it is a weird phenomena which often exhibits the same characteristics. What if it is abductions but of animals NOT humans? alledgedly, the abductees have eggs and sperm taken regularly and return again and again to the craft to visit and play with small hybrids.

On Art Bell, there was an ER nurse who emailed Art saying she saw a pregnant woman who came in a couple of times while she was pregnant for different things(ultrasounds taken and showed normal development), and then after about 12 weeks, came in saying she did not 'feel' she was pregnant any more. There was nothing (hormones etc) to show she had ever been pregnant.

Thats the best proof of something going on - if it is true.

Old 02-23-2016, 10:06 PM

12,441 posts, read 14,890,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
...if it is true.
[/end]

Old 02-24-2016, 06:16 AM

22,929 posts, read 28,302,797 times
Quote:
But... you would expect new agey stuff if the subject is about as-yet unexplained weirdness. You cannot have one without the other.
No I wouldn't, and yes you can.

"Unexplained weirdness" doesn't necessarily mean I need to start undergoing hypno-therapy to uncover the truth about my past lives as Prince Xenu of the Planet Quarthon. After I saw a UFO, I didn't hang crystals from my rearview mirror to channel my positive E.T. energy. One does not necessarily follow the other.

Quote:
What are these hypnotists
Hypnotism is fraught with froo-froo weirdness. It's clinical usage is minimal. It's history of fraud is massive.

Quote:
On Art Bell...
Oh, well if it was on Art Bell then it must be true.

Old 05-16-2016, 09:59 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,051,626 times
Quote:

No, you are wrong. There are similarities between many of them.

What are these hypnotists who study this kind of thing detecting because they say there is a lot of correllation between accounts and the subjects do not know each other. How can that be?

Then you have the cattle mutillations which is a documented fact. Not saying that is is aliens but it is a weird phenomena which often exhibits the same characteristics. What if it is abductions but of animals NOT humans? alledgedly, the abductees have eggs and sperm taken regularly and return again and again to the craft to visit and play with small hybrids.

On Art Bell, there was an ER nurse who emailed Art saying she saw a pregnant woman who came in a couple of times while she was pregnant for different things(ultrasounds taken and showed normal development), and then after about 12 weeks, came in saying she did not 'feel' she was pregnant any more. There was nothing (hormones etc) to show she had ever been pregnant.

Thats the best proof of something going on - if it is true.

A friend of mine, now deceased, and her husband watched a UFO hovering over her son and daughter in law's house down in the valley from their farmhouse one night at 3am. They watched it for 20 minutes. The daughter in law was in the first trimester, after this experience, it was found she was no longer pregnant, called inexplicable "mistake". Her memory of that night was a dream apparently implanted, in which she saw a black helicopter with a light hovering over her house. No amount of money could have gotten them to state any of this if it were not true; they were not that kind of people.

In addition, my friend asked a visiting friend of hers from high school she hadn't seen in 25 years, when he stopped for a visit, if there was any truth to the rumor what was in that room at Wright Patterson (he was air force officer newly assigned there) air force base, his new assignment. He told her out loud that it was classified information. When he was leaving, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I've been in that room."

There absolutely IS a cross breeding thing going on, it has been since the demons mentioned in Jude were released from their chains to do their part for what is coming in the last of these last days. As for why cattle mutilations, cow DNA is nearly identical to human.

Old 05-16-2016, 12:34 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,950,051 times
Quote:
There are supposedly millions of people around the world who claim they have been adbducted, so who is doing this abduction?
And an estimated 51 million people worldwide suffer from schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia Facts and Statistics

Old 05-16-2016, 01:33 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,086,638 times
I don't believe in alien abductions for the simple fact that while aliens would have an advanced intelligence (large heads and whatnot) it would be at the expense of their physical make-up. One punch to their massive candy-filled piñata heads and all their smartness would be scattered on the ground like gumballs falling across the floor. Can't tell me that not one abductee would never have had the opportunity to punch one of these braniacs in the melon at some time. the annihilation of their crew would be child's play at that point and cause the flying saucer to crash and be put on display at some state fair somewhere.

Old 05-16-2016, 02:00 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,051,626 times
Except for the fact they somehow paralyze their victims somehow. Since they are demons, they have the strength of 10 men regardless of what form they have taken.

Old 05-19-2016, 07:39 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,624,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I don't believe in alien abductions for the simple fact that while aliens would have an advanced intelligence (large heads and whatnot) it would be at the expense of their physical make-up. One punch to their massive candy-filled piñata heads and all their smartness would be scattered on the ground like gumballs falling across the floor. Can't tell me that not one abductee would never have had the opportunity to punch one of these braniacs in the melon at some time. the annihilation of their crew would be child's play at that point and cause the flying saucer to crash and be put on display at some state fair somewhere.
I hope you are joking...this would be like a cockroach thinking it could overpower a human.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal