Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2017, 12:37 AM

102 posts, read 101,587 times

Advertisements

Last night, I had a dream in which I was told by a woman that I may have psychic abilities. I remember feeling kind of surprised, then awkwardly responding "Oh yeah, mhmm. I've thought that for years, yeah."

Now, before you all get on my case for being crazy stupid...I'll just say it now, I do not think I am psychic. I believe in psychics, but I don't believe I am one. However, I was wondering if, in my dream, I was somebody else (who is a part of my life, although I'm not sure who), and THAT person has psychic abilities, if that makes sense. Could I be dreaming for somebody else? Is that possible? I have a list of people who I believe may fit the mold.

I have had multiple dreams, as well as visions during the daytime, when I am in other bodies, so it doesn't seem too out of line that I'd be dreaming *for* somebody else.

I know it seems stupid and ridiculous or whatever. But I just can't let it go! I have heard stories about dreams that revealed major things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2017, 06:18 PM

620 posts, read 1,747,069 times
Can't help you with your question, but I've had many dreams that I was psychokinetic. Unfortunately, when awake I have zero power to make things move with my mind. Typically in my dreams, I'm able to open and close doors just by thinking about it. Unsure what these dreams mean but it's cool. Although most times it's part of a nightmare.

Old 08-02-2017, 07:36 AM

1,289 posts, read 938,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringrainN View Post
However, I was wondering if, in my dream, I was somebody else (who is a part of my life, although I'm not sure who), and THAT person has psychic abilities, if that makes sense. Could I be dreaming for somebody else? Is that possible? I have a list of people who I believe may fit the mold.
I have had multiple dreams, as well as visions during the daytime, when I am in other bodies, so it doesn't seem too out of line that I'd be dreaming *for* somebody else.
I know it seems stupid and ridiculous or whatever.
There's an episode of Northern Exposure called Mr. Sandman that's re what you're talking about. It's pretty funny.

Old 08-03-2017, 09:06 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,674,702 times
Well, despite your belief, you indeed are psychic. Everyone is.
So your dream is correct even tho the focus and purpose of the dream is likely about something else completely different and unrelated and the subject matter is symbolic. Dreams are rarely literal.... Unless it's a psychic dream.
What a cunundrum?!
If your dream was about telling you, you are psychic, or if you are dreaming for someone else, either way, it would be a psychic dream....

So since you say you are not psychic, I would wager you have had events in your life that you have dismissed but are psychic experiences.
What kind of ability is strongest is where one starts to develop it more.

Old 08-06-2017, 11:52 PM

977 posts, read 1,011,771 times
I am psychic I feel you are. How about you send me a message asking some questions and I'll see how I can help you. Thank you!

Old 08-08-2017, 11:49 AM

48 posts, read 34,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringrainN View Post
Last night, I had a dream in which I was told by a woman that I may have psychic abilities. I remember feeling kind of surprised, then awkwardly responding "Oh yeah, mhmm. I've thought that for years, yeah."

Now, before you all get on my case for being crazy stupid...I'll just say it now, I do not think I am psychic. I believe in psychics, but I don't believe I am one. However, I was wondering if, in my dream, I was somebody else (who is a part of my life, although I'm not sure who), and THAT person has psychic abilities, if that makes sense. Could I be dreaming for somebody else? Is that possible? I have a list of people who I believe may fit the mold.

I know it seems stupid and ridiculous or whatever. But I just can't let it go! I have heard stories about dreams that revealed major things.

Everybody can get psychic abilities. It's a matter of exercise. But, take it a longer time everyday effort.
See book by Franz Bardon, Initiation into hermetics. Is free on net in pdf.
Or there is a possibility invoke force majeure for help, but it could be dangerous. For example some pagan god, or goddess ruling magick, like for example Greek Hecate, or Circe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal