Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2008, 08:55 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,990,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
I believe they are the one's who started most of the religions, at least all but one. And it is my understanding they don't like the person who headed up that one.
Campbell, your hate runs very, very, very deep.

It knows no bounds and will even cause you to drum up alien conspiracy theories to support it.

It's really disheartening to see posts like these. And disturbing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2008, 09:34 PM

713 posts, read 1,957,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Campbell34 wrote:

I'm glad I was sitting down when I read that one! So the Muslims and the Hindus, etc. were all started by aliens? I guess I missed that edition of The National Enquiror. Anyway, I hope you're having a happy Easter.
If aliens are demons... then yes.

Demons hate Jesus because "He takes their people away from them." Yet they have no problem with other Gods.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:40 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,142,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I don't think the question is "Why would the government cover up extraterrestrials?" but rather, Why would extraterrestrials cover themselves up?

And why would they? They have the technology to go eighty bajillion light years in a week and a half including refueling stops to some distant planet, wearing clothes that weigh half an ounce but are indestructible and managing to carry on generation after generation without sex organs or pupils, yet they can't pinpoint "Oh, hey, here's a great big epicenter...the earthlings seem to call it Manhattan...let's land there and talk to the Earth" v. "Oh, hey, here's the house of an unemployed postal worker in rural Alabama who lost both thumbs in a freak sorter accident, let's go and present our story to that dude"?

Another thing that makes it all ring a little false to me is that alien abduction stories have been reported on since, what, the 1940s? Better than 60 years of abductions and these inappropriately curious aliens are STILL probing people's butts? Message of Plea to All Extraterrestrials: Following 60 years of anal probing, you've learned everything there is to know about the human ass. There are no more mysteries. Trust us. You can close the book on that one now.

There are coverup theories about everything nowadays, and the "reporter" always talks about "the government" doing the covering up, as if "the government" is five guys in sunglasses and suits or something. Do you know how many people would have to be involved in this alien thing alone? It would have sneaked out somewhere along the line, and not in faked videos created by somebody's crazy neighbor who hasn't visited a dentist since the Kissinger years because he's afraid they'll implant a tracking device in his bicuspid.

There are conspiracy coverup stories about various diseases because "big pharma wants us to keep spending money on drugs". Cancer, diabetes, overweight (I heard a theory that the USFDA sneaks something addictive into McDonald's french fries!), lupus, you name it, the government is keeping us from discovering that chewing raw jalapeno three times a day and barking at the moon would cure it all. I have an autistic son and I go on autistic sites. You should see the theories about the government covering up "the cure" for autism because "too much money goes into therapies to pull that money plug now". Same with gasoline...same with aliens. ("The government doesn't want us to know that the aliens could cure lupus and create free energy.")

My theory? People want to believe in the mysterious because it's cool, and because it takes our minds for a few minutes off the fact that our lives aren't all that exciting. Aliens? They *can* exist. Of course. Come to backwoods Mississippi four hundred times to impregnate a 60-year-old part-time waitress and probe her husband, then sneak quietly away so the "government" earthlings can cover it all up? I doubt it...just doubt it.
Well, truly and hilariously said! You must be a writer. Now I'll have to go and read all of your posts! Intelligent, rational and entertaining! A million thanks!

Old 03-24-2008, 06:01 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,580,803 times
I think the goverenment loves the idea that Hollywood has embraced extraterestrials (fallen angels) because it portrays the phenomina as being fantasy and science fiction. That makes its 10 times harder for most folks to believe. Another thing people dont realize is that the government controls the media so that another reason why the media ignores alot of questionable cases.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:29 AM

I think the Bob Lazar Story is credible. In 1989 Bob Lazar, a scientist, said he worked at the S-4 base at Area 51 and that he was part of an operation to back engineer an extraterestrial craft. He said he was briefed on the beings and said they had been with us for a VERY long time and that they had genetically altered humans many times. Before the extraterestrials intervened, humans were more like apes. I couldnt help but notice how that parallels with what the Bible says about the fallen angels. It is believed that Satan wanted to "pollute" the human blood line or genetics. But any way Bob Lazar said the craft travels across the universe by warping space, time and gravity. The UFOs dont travel in a linear fashion to get from point A to point B. That would be impossible any way because the UFOs would have to go much faster than the speed of light to come from other solar systems. We have always been taught that the closest distance between two points is a straigt line but that is not the case. The UFOs can distort gravity and time in such a way that it makes the distance between two points much closer. This kind of physics is what Albert Einstein theorized about. According to Bob Lazar Element 115 helps make this possible. Element 115 is not found on earth. When Bob Lazar went public with his story his records were erased. He said he worked at Los Alamos but Los Alamos said they had never heard of Bob Lazar and they he never worked there. However a Los Alamos year book was found and it had Bob Lazar's name in it which proved he worked there. Bob Lazar said that the vast majority of people who work at Area 51 know nothing about UFOs being there because the subject is compartmentalized. The S-4 bases some miles from the main Area 51 base was designed specifically to research UFOs. S-4 is located off Papoose dry lake embbeded in a mountain according to Bob Lazar. Bob Lazar said there are two types of gravity. The first gravity is what we are familiar with. It keeps us on the ground and its what keeps planets in orbit. But the second kind of gravity is at the atomic level. It holds matter together and it even hold atoms together. Its a much more powerful gravitational force and its this kind of gravity that the UFOs tap into. It allows UFOs to create its own gravitational field seperate from the earth's gravity which is how these craft fly. In the early 20th century we found out the power in the atom when it was split. The result was Hiroshima.

Last edited by gsoboi; 03-24-2008 at 06:40 AM..

Old 03-24-2008, 06:58 AM

Here is a photo of Bob Lazar's S-4 ID card.

notice it has "Maj" on it. that stands for Majestic as in the "Majestic 12". The Majestic 12 were the 12 scientist team that president Truman put together in the 1940s to study the extraterestrials and their crafts according to "leak" goverenment documents which say that extraterstrials are real. Some have said the documents were a hoax but there is evidence that it is not. The names of the scientist were listed in the documents and extensive research has been done on these people. It just so happens that one of the majestic 12 members had been to Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th, 1947 according to goverenment logs and this was right after the Roswell Craft had happened. Another member of the Majestic 12 "mysteriously" died in the hospital. He was being treat for depression (I wonder why?) and the goverenment said he committed suicide by jumping out of the hospital window.

For some reason, which is unknown the Department of Naval Intellegence has always been involved with the investigation of UFOs.

Here is an artist rendering of the craft Bob Lazar worked on according to his description.

Robert Lazar claimed that gravity propagates instantaneously. If one thinks about that, it actually makes perfect sense logically. Gravity warps or bends space and time. We measure the speed or velocity of an object by observing the distance that the object travels in a given time interval. If the very parameters that we use to measure distance and time are significantly affected by strong gravitational fields, then it would be impossible to actually define a finite speed to the propagation of gravity. A recent article, “Rethinking Relativity,” had stated that Associate Professor Tom Van Flandern from the University of Maryland issued a document, “The Speed of Gravity - What the Experiments Say,” demonstrating that gravity propagated at least 20 billion times faster than light and may very well propagate instantaneously.

according to Bob Lazar, the aliens that flew the craft he was working on come from Zeta 2 Reticuli, the second star of a binary system in the Constellation Reticulum. They come from the fourth planet out. A day on their planet is about 90 hours long. Although it is about 37 light-years from Zeta 2 Reticuli to Earth, discs take very little time to cover the distance because discs do not travel in a linear mode. Speed is defined as distance divided by time. Since discs operate by warping time itself and space itself, a more complicated formula than “speed equals distance divided by time (s = d/t)” is needed to describe what happens. It is not so much that discs break Einstein’s famous rule that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light; it’s more accurate that discs get around the rule altogether. Recall that Einstein died trying to understand gravity. According to Lazar, gravity propagates instantly.

Note that the stars in the Zeta Reticuli system are much brighter than our sun. That could explain why the little greys have those black eyes which act as shields from the bright light from their stars

Last edited by gsoboi; 03-24-2008 at 07:20 AM..

Old 03-24-2008, 07:24 AM

9 posts, read 6,874 times
Lets assume that aliens are fallen angels, god cast them out of heaven along time ago, and lets say that they came to earth and reproduced with earth woman, however they reproduce, may be not like us, maybe they do it different, what ever, lets assume this started 2,000 years ago or later and there offspring came out looking like freaks, "enter Darwin" slowly they evolved into mostly human beings, and up till maybe 200 years ago they didn't question how they got here, as they evolved more there "makers" "thats what I'm going to call them", are seeing that they are starting to become like us, questioning every thing that can be questioned, and they started the atheist movement, and their getting worried because they are starting to remember what they are, and thats why we are seeing UFOs more, and maybe they are the ones being abducted so they can erase some of there memory, because they are running our government . and there afraid they might tell. I can make a movie out of this. so I'm copyrighting it.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:56 AM

something else thats interesting. Bob Lazar had provided the coordinants to the S-4 base in 1989 and if you look at a Russian satellite image that was taken years later at those coordinants you'll see this "mysterious" circular object above the range. Also one of the satellite photos shows roads that lead into nearby hills where Lazar said the discs were stored. George Knapp was a news reporter that interviewed Bob Lazar. Knapp had talked to former employees of the super-secret Groom Lake base, who corroborated Lazar's description of such details as how one gets to the base dining room, what the dining room looks like, and how one pays for meals there. It's extremely unlikely that an outsider would know such information. When you corroborated with a number of people like that and info like that matches, it pretty much confirms that Bob Lazar was indeed at Area 51. Bob Lazar's hospital birth records, college transcripts, and employment records, including those of his employment with Los Alamos National Laboratories and through EG&G have been erased.

Last edited by gsoboi; 03-24-2008 at 09:09 AM..

Old 03-24-2008, 09:25 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,969,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Campbell34 wrote:

I'm glad I was sitting down when I read that one! So the Muslims and the Hindus, etc. were all started by aliens? I guess I missed that edition of The National Enquiror. Anyway, I hope you're having a happy Easter.
Well just because a religion has a large following does not make them truthful. And since most religions counterdict each other, you have to ask the question. Who is telling the truth?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:43 AM

5,160 posts, read 9,169,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
I believe they are the one's who started most of the religions, at least all but one. And it is my understanding they don't like the person who headed up that one.
You can't be serious...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal