Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2020, 08:50 PM

6,951 posts, read 6,877,619 times

Advertisements

Think levitating cars, levitating stretchers in hospitals, levitating old-peoples chairs, bicycles, and anything else on wheels. Also think of the sci-fi films with the personal transport vehicles whizzing through the sky at the 100ft height, plus all the problems in avoiding accidents when you have to plan routes in 3D not on the ground. Unless you have the AI technology which can fly those things without human intervention, you will have accidents all over the place. Autonomous cars x 100 in 3D flying space.

The other thing you will get is a unlimited power source. Think of everything which is power hungry now, would be able to be done with a new more efficient power source. Water purification from the sea, water wells for the poor and hungry => crop irrigation, etc. Really, unlimited power would make such a difference to so many lives.

I think MOST of the stuff we see whizzing about are military craft, only some are ET.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2020, 06:45 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Think levitating cars, levitating stretchers in hospitals, levitating old-peoples chairs, bicycles, and anything else on wheels. Also think of the sci-fi films with the personal transport vehicles whizzing through the sky at the 100ft height, plus all the problems in avoiding accidents when you have to plan routes in 3D not on the ground. Unless you have the AI technology which can fly those things without human intervention, you will have accidents all over the place. Autonomous cars x 100 in 3D flying space.

The other thing you will get is a unlimited power source. Think of everything which is power hungry now, would be able to be done with a new more efficient power source. Water purification from the sea, water wells for the poor and hungry => crop irrigation, etc. Really, unlimited power would make such a difference to so many lives.

I think MOST of the stuff we see whizzing about are military craft, only some are ET.
If all those vehicles were computer controlled, by advanced form of GPS, collisions would be almost rare. We wouldnt need stop lights or stog signs anymore either, that could all be controlled

Old 11-30-2020, 02:49 AM

6,951 posts, read 6,877,619 times
I came across an interesting letter from a reader/member of Earthfiles.

Source

Back in 1984 he witnessed a 'plane' landing which had come from Houston to Albuquerque in 3 minutes. Thats 750 miles at 15,000 miles per hour in 1984. If that's true, which it sounds as if it is from the letter, then these 'UFO's we see in the TikTac videos are nothing to what the military already has.

Quote:
My truck was parked in the hanger dock and I was waiting for the guys to sign the paperwork when the hanger started flashing red and yellow lights and the speaker came on saying to prepare for an emergency landing on one of the runways, and all personnel were to be on alert.

Then the speaker cut and you could hear what seemed like the control tower, but it could have been some officer talking to the pilot. I don’t think we were supposed to be hearing this part. The speaker voice asked the pilot his location and the pilot said he was coming up over Houston, Texas. I looked at my watch when the pilot was saying he was over Houston which was 885 miles away from Albuquerque.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal