Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2020, 10:05 PM

10,349 posts, read 13,943,865 times

Advertisements

The fact that nobody has ever found a dead Sasquatch is reason enough for me to believe they can't be real. Same thing with a lake monster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2020, 02:36 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
The fact that nobody has ever found a dead Sasquatch is reason enough for me to believe they can't be real. Same thing with a lake monster.
Maybe their bury their dead like we do? These things are not as plentiful as, say, deer, or even bears, etc. so it understandable why a carcass has not been found (that we know of anyway). They are also said to live in family groups.

Plus, you have to consider the areas these things live, the forest can completely break down and destroy a carcass pretty quickly.

Old 05-16-2020, 04:38 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,014,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Maybe their bury their dead like we do? These things are not as plentiful as, say, deer, or even bears, etc. so it understandable why a carcass has not been found (that we know of anyway). They are also said to live in family groups.

Plus, you have to consider the areas these things live, the forest can completely break down and destroy a carcass pretty quickly.
Except for the ones who seem to wander through the middle of flat farm country.

Old 05-16-2020, 06:14 AM

6,556 posts, read 7,136,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
Les Stroud from Survivorman, who basically explores the remote parts of Canada nonstop. He’s never seen a bear skeleton in his life.

Old 05-16-2020, 06:48 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamer27 View Post
Les Stroud from Survivorman, who basically explores the remote parts of Canada nonstop. He’s never seen a bear skeleton in his life.
I would think at least one or two trail cams would have picked one up by now. I file bigfoot under same category as UFO's...they are real but what are they? I theorize they are dimensional beings of sort , maybe just experiencing the great outdoors.

Old 05-16-2020, 08:52 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,637,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I theorize they are dimensional beings of sort ,
Please define what a dimensional being is.

Old 05-16-2020, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Please define what a dimensional being is.
An extradimensional being (also intra-dimensional and other-dimensional) is a type of hypothetical entity in a dimension beyond our own.

Old 05-16-2020, 10:02 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I would think at least one or two trail cams would have picked one up by now. I file bigfoot under same category as UFO's...they are real but what are they? I theorize they are dimensional beings of sort , maybe just experiencing the great outdoors.
They have....problem is, the people that possess these, will not let them out, some have been offered large sums of money and they refused. many of them, prefer people NOT to believe, because that keeps people from coming into the areas they live in. They are not really interested in proving to the world these creatures exist.

IM not sure I believe the 'extra dimensional' theory

Old 05-16-2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
They have....problem is, the people that possess these, will not let them out, some have been offered large sums of money and they refused. many of them, prefer people NOT to believe, because that keeps people from coming into the areas they live in. They are not really interested in proving to the world these creatures exist.
If they haven't released the footage how do we know it actually exists.

Old 05-16-2020, 10:59 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
If they haven't released the footage how do we know it actually exists.
The problem the believers have is that they always have an excuse: "the people that possess these, will not let them out, some have been offered large sums of money and they refused." This is repeated over and over again. It doesn't make any difference what we are talking about; there are always 'buts'.

BF has run out of hiding places like Nessie. Scientist can collect the dirt from cave floors and then test for all the DNA of anything that has used that cave for thousands of years. Trail cameras, cellphone cameras, security cameras, drone cameras, all come up blank and that leads to only one conclusion - it does not exist. All that we are left with is campfire stories; the proof is too hard to prove!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal