Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2021, 06:32 AM

2,264 posts, read 972,524 times

Advertisements

Someone gave implicit or explicit permission for evil spirits to enter your townhouse. You have two choices: move soon or drive them out thru spiritual warfare.

The biggest danger you're facing is they're targeting your daughter because she's the most vulnerable. Right now they're infesting your house. Their goal though is to wear your daughter down to the point where she gives them implicit or explicit permission to control her. The first stage of such control would be obsession and then eventually possession.

It's important that you tell her not to make friends with or make deals with these spirits in order to gain some peace. That's how she would unwittingly give them implicit or explicit permission to establish control over her. That's also why you need to move soon if moving is your choice.

It's also important that you not open yourself up to them by engaging in mediumship or other paranormal attempts to contact them. They're your enemies and you need to keep that foremost in your mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2021, 06:39 AM

8,631 posts, read 9,139,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
It's dust, maybe the light in your daughters room is different, it will reflect all the dust and it will stand out. The rest is just what's called "confirmation bias". I actually find it more strange that your other rooms don't have dust, which is almost impossible. But again, it could be light or the lack of.

Get a good room Air filter/ionizer to clear up all that dust.
What I would do to confirm it's dust is place a small fan in the room. Then observe the video to see if these orbs are present.

Old 03-15-2021, 06:41 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
It is highly likely your girl is an empath. She has a pure connection with Spirit. That's why the orbs are attracted to her.

Don't panic. Be at peace. Praying about it like you need protection from the orbs just makes your daughter afraid they are bad things.

Have her picture herself enveloped by shimmering white light of protection before going to bed and have her state out loud that only Love can come near her, only Good. In a couple of years as she enters the age of forgetting I'll bet it won't happen anymore.

Read up on Indigo children and Crystal children.

Let us know what happens.

Take it with a grain of salt any message that says these orbs are 'evil'. Her angels have access to Heaven, no room for any mischief. The enemy would love to sow fear, it's what they do.

Old 03-15-2021, 06:57 AM

2,264 posts, read 972,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post

Take it with a grain of salt any message that says these orbs are 'evil'. Her angels have access to Heaven, no room for any mischief. The enemy would love to sow fear, it's what they do.
Worried Mom regarding her daughter's nightmares:

Quote:
They are always of family members or of herself being hurt in some way. That's really the only thing that is similar with them all. How it happens is always different. She did have one dream where she was walking around the house (old apartment we no longer live in) and EVERYTHING started talking to her. She said they were all saying scary things to her. She said it was literally everything in our home right down to paint siting on the table that started talking to her saying "scary things" to her. She didn't say what it said just kept saying it was scary stuff.
You can tell a tree by its fruit.

Old 03-16-2021, 03:50 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
The trouble with all this is that everyone provides a solution base on their beliefs. No-one really knows what works and what doesn't or what these orbs, ghosts, entities are. All we know is that there is far more to our reality than we know at present.

There are many different streams of knowledge which say that fear needs to be banished and that some beings may feed off of it, so I guess that whatever way works for you (the OP) is the way that you use to get rid of the fear. It might be invoking religious masters, angels, or the use of crystals, sage, rituals etc, to clear out that space and make it safe for your family.

Old 02-26-2022, 04:28 AM

1 posts, read 240 times
Hello, I have come to understand this as I too am very sensitive to this stuff. About 3 years ago I started to get sleep paralysis pretty often. I never knew what it was or what was causing it until recently within the last 8 months. Within the last 8 months I discovered a gift of mine to astral project while I am awake. I have the ability to travel to different dimmensions through a worm hole that I create with my 3rd eye. The downside to this is after a few sessions of doing this I am now really susebitible to those black orbs. I can see clearly what they look like. Just so you know these are not just balls of nothingness. These are alien beings. They land on you when you start to get tired. Or they charge up on you to purposely make you tired so that you fall asleep. They feed off of giving dreams. Not all of them are bad though. I’ve had some that give me great dreams. On more occasions Though they are bad and give sleep paralysis. Because I can directly see how these things look I can tell you that when they land on me they look like alien marshins. There eyes look very innocent at first. Like friendly and inviting but when they land on you then you can see there true self and again it is an alien marshin. That’s the best way I can describe it. They have an odd shaped head with big eyes. If you want something that will help your daughter then the golden shield of light is what helps me. You have to imagine a physical golden shield of light that is surrounding your whole body. Imagine it as it slowly goes around you. Once I have a good grasp of what this looks like In my head I keep that same image and I imagine it going around and around my body as I say to myself “I have a golden shield of light and nothing can harm me” over and over and over again. You need to repeat this for at least 8 minutes while strongly imagining the golden shield of light around your whole body. When I do this I see my protectors literally drop down from a different dimmension and fight these things off. My protectors land on me and engulf me. They then protect me as I sleep and sometimes even give me good dreams. I know this probably sounds nuts but it’s the truth. I am a star seed and your daughter is probably a star seed as well, which is why she is very sensitive to it. Have her do the golden shield of light just how I said to do it and that should help her sleep at night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal