Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 11:19 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times

Advertisements

This is a report I came across yesterday on Lon Stricklers 'Phantoms and Monsters' website...

Im assuming they looked like little Ewoks! If I had been with them, I would have captured one!

SIGHTING DETAILS:
RG and his daughter saw the 2-3’ high creatures as close as 50 yards away. He said they “Didn't look like a monkey… but I’ve never seen a bigfoot.” The four creatures had 5 fingers, were hairy head to toe except for their fingers, knuckles, and face. Their hair was not long but one was more bushy-headed than rest. Whether they were male or female is unknown. The diminutive beings stayed a safe distance away from them, but RG and his daughter both felt like they were being followed. They first saw them a couple miles or so out, and the little hominid-like creatures followed them out to the 3-4 mile mark, and then back towards their vehicle again. This happened one weekend after the Covid-19 lockdown started, around April of 2020.

The area is flat and open. There had been rain so green shrubs and sage bushes were present but no trees. The creatures were hiding behind the sage when he said, “I swear to God I saw something move!” His daughter said to "walk backwards" when they saw the creatures. The little guys rose up, looked like they were communicating somehow with hand gestures, but it was unknown if they talked. They took off suddenly, scattering. RG exclaimed, “Oh my Jesus! I’ve never seen anything close to that.” He wondered if what he saw was even real. RG2, his daughter replied, “Dad, it's real." He wondered, where could these little things come from? Later, the creatures would come back together, following them once more.

They saw the creatures several times. “There was one,” RG explained, “then here comes the other one, then the other one, then the fourth one. I slipped and stumbled, but then they realized we were facing them, so they dropped down, scurried together, and then I chased them.” RG said he is 5'-7" and 300 lbs so he went after one to see it (not to capture it, just to see). He said, “The closer I got the further away they would scurry away. I couldn’t catch up… they moved as fast as a teenager in its prime." He chased them a total of three times.
After about 4-5 hrs he realized it was getting late and they had to get back to their motel. The creatures followed them back on their hike toward their vehicle. They had gone hiking out approximately 4-5 miles total. Ricky said the area has nothing out there but scrub, but the tiny hairy beings followed them almost all the way back, up to 1/2 mile toward the road. He and his daughter turned to see them and wave at them, but the creatures were gone.

CREATURES’ DESCRIPTION:
NOISE: They heard a chipping sound similar to a ground squirrel. He thought they were like ground squirrels like back in Sweetwater (Texas, like prairie dogs, etc.) but he had never seen them out there.
HAIR: Reddish brown, one was lighter (fawn color)
HEIGHT: All four of them ranged between 2’-3' high
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2021, 11:31 AM

2,451 posts, read 1,680,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
This is a report I came across yesterday on Lon Stricklers 'Phantoms and Monsters' website...

Im assuming they looked like little Ewoks! If I had been with them, I would have captured one!

SIGHTING DETAILS:
RG and his daughter saw the 2-3’ high creatures as close as 50 yards away. He said they “Didn't look like a monkey… but I’ve never seen a bigfoot.” The four creatures had 5 fingers, were hairy head to toe except for their fingers, knuckles, and face. Their hair was not long but one was more bushy-headed than rest. Whether they were male or female is unknown. The diminutive beings stayed a safe distance away from them, but RG and his daughter both felt like they were being followed. They first saw them a couple miles or so out, and the little hominid-like creatures followed them out to the 3-4 mile mark, and then back towards their vehicle again. This happened one weekend after the Covid-19 lockdown started, around April of 2020.

The area is flat and open. There had been rain so green shrubs and sage bushes were present but no trees. The creatures were hiding behind the sage when he said, “I swear to God I saw something move!” His daughter said to "walk backwards" when they saw the creatures. The little guys rose up, looked like they were communicating somehow with hand gestures, but it was unknown if they talked. They took off suddenly, scattering. RG exclaimed, “Oh my Jesus! I’ve never seen anything close to that.” He wondered if what he saw was even real. RG2, his daughter replied, “Dad, it's real." He wondered, where could these little things come from? Later, the creatures would come back together, following them once more.

They saw the creatures several times. “There was one,” RG explained, “then here comes the other one, then the other one, then the fourth one. I slipped and stumbled, but then they realized we were facing them, so they dropped down, scurried together, and then I chased them.” RG said he is 5'-7" and 300 lbs so he went after one to see it (not to capture it, just to see). He said, “The closer I got the further away they would scurry away. I couldn’t catch up… they moved as fast as a teenager in its prime." He chased them a total of three times.
After about 4-5 hrs he realized it was getting late and they had to get back to their motel. The creatures followed them back on their hike toward their vehicle. They had gone hiking out approximately 4-5 miles total. Ricky said the area has nothing out there but scrub, but the tiny hairy beings followed them almost all the way back, up to 1/2 mile toward the road. He and his daughter turned to see them and wave at them, but the creatures were gone.

CREATURES’ DESCRIPTION:
NOISE: They heard a chipping sound similar to a ground squirrel. He thought they were like ground squirrels like back in Sweetwater (Texas, like prairie dogs, etc.) but he had never seen them out there.
HAIR: Reddish brown, one was lighter (fawn color)
HEIGHT: All four of them ranged between 2’-3' high
My only concern is how did someone 5' 7" and 300 lbs hike 4-5 miles or chase after anything, just saying.

Old 03-12-2021, 12:12 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Enclose the link to this information. How do we know you did not make any of this report up? You gave us no information. Around April of 2020 is not scientific. We have no idea who is reporting or where the report came from.

From what you have posted it is just another fictional account and no evidence to back up any of it!

Old 03-12-2021, 12:22 PM

2,451 posts, read 1,680,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Enclose the link to this information. How do we know you did not make any of this report up? You gave us no information. Around April of 2020 is not scientific. We have no idea who is reporting or where the report came from.

From what you have posted it is just another fictional account and no evidence to back up any of it!
With the description of one of the "witness" I would call it total BS. In reality 5' 7" means he was really 5' 5" at the tallest and 300 lbs means he was really 325-350. There is no way someone that size is hiking that far and sure isn't chasing anything.

Old 03-12-2021, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
With the description of one of the "witness" I would call it total BS. In reality 5' 7" means he was really 5' 5" at the tallest and 300 lbs means he was really 325-350. There is no way someone that size is hiking that far and sure isn't chasing anything.
All of these stories are full of ambiguous statements. They are designed to be inexact and have multiple meanings. They mirror the blobsquatch pictures that we are shown from time to time. They do not want us to have exact information or clear pictures because none of it is real!

Old 03-13-2021, 12:28 AM

Quote:

Here is the link...

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/...by-fossil.html

Old 03-13-2021, 12:33 AM

Quote:
All of these stories are full of ambiguous statements. They are designed to be inexact and have multiple meanings. They mirror the blobsquatch pictures that we are shown from time to time. They do not want us to have exact information or clear pictures because none of it is real!
The websites that post these kinds of reports, (and there are many), normally do not post the witnesses name, or contact information, for obvious safety reasons. (its the internet you know!)

That guy over in OH is the ONLY person I have seen to ever give out his real information, its just too risky and/or asking for problems. Would you ever give out your REAL contact info, or home address online, to people you didnt know? I would not.

Old 03-13-2021, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The websites that post these kinds of reports, (and there are many), normally do not post the witnesses name, or contact information, for obvious safety reasons. (its the internet you know!)

That guy over in OH is the ONLY person I have seen to ever give out his real information, its just too risky and/or asking for problems. Would you ever give out your REAL contact info, or home address online, to people you didnt know? I would not.
Did you look at how many advertisements are on that link you just posted? It is all about money and getting as many readers as possible - just like the yellow journalism of 100 years ago!

PS: Without names you have no supporting evidence. Even our statements on this forum cannot be supported because we use avatars.

Last edited by fisheye; 03-13-2021 at 06:07 PM..

Old 03-13-2021, 06:00 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Too bad he didn't have a camera or a phone with a camera. I would think he would have had at least a phone with him

Old 03-14-2021, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Did you look at how many advertisements are on that link you just posted? It is all about money and getting as many readers as possible - just like the yellow journalism of 100 years ago!

PS: Without names you have no supporting evidence. Even our statements on this forum cannot be supported because we use avatars.
yes, I did notice that about the site...but as Ive said before, collecting data, research, investigations, etc take TIME AND MONEY.

At the end of the day, EVERYONE has bills to pay and must put food on the table.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal