Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 03:05 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times

Advertisements

I am wondering if the alien abduction agenda can be explained as really being nothing more than an 'upgrade' to the human race? If this is what the agenda is, then that's for our benefit (as well as theirs perhaps) and not anything harmful to humans at all.

I mean, if you recognised your creation was heading for disaster, what would you do? If you did not want to interfere in the evolution but still wanted to save your social experiment? Maybe you would take a hands-off approach by modifying certain "items" to be a better model and hope that natural breeding would give you the upgrade you were looking for.

I think the abduction phenomena could be one of two things - either as David Jacobs says, a covert takeover attempt, or it could be a covert human upgrade to a new model.

This 12 year old kid and her brother are top-of-the-range upgrades perhaps?

12-year-old graduating high school and college in the same week

Strange how they are both 12 years old or thereabouts. Does this give us some kind of timeline to the target time period when all this has to happen?

Hey...you know what? I just saw this thread over on the Current Events forum about a woman having 9 babies!!

Same link as on the other thread

I think we need to keep a look out for more strange things like this and to tie it all together. This is REALLY strange.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 05-07-2021 at 03:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2021, 07:56 AM

22,922 posts, read 28,279,449 times
I don't understand the leap in your reasoning.

These kids are really smart. Must be aliens!

What's next?

Wow! This is the best burrito I have ever had. It must be aliens!

It sure is a beautiful day today. It's aliens!

Have you heard the new Sturgill Simpson album? It's great! He's an alien!

Kentucky still makes the best bourbon on Earth. It's because of the aliens!

Mozart and Vivaldi were most definitely geniuses. Because they were aliens!

Have you heard about the guy who taught himself to speak nine languages? He must be an alien!

Hey, check out this circle of stones that were built 4,000 years ago. Obviously aliens!

Why is this elevator so slow? Aliens!

Old 05-07-2021, 08:10 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times
From the UFO stuff I read in the 90s, it is supposedly an update to our DNA that is, according to 'them' entirely to our benefit. We also have some serious climate issues that are related to this as well and many abductees were shown a future Earth with constant climate extremes going on. Kind of like what's going on now and worse. Maybe people with altered DNA can better cope with future Earth?

Old 05-07-2021, 09:08 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Well, one thing is for sure, they have been abducting people for many years and doing SOMETHING to them. If this was all in an effort to study humans, I dont think they would need to abduct numerous people, constantly over and over again, ONE male and female specimen would be enough for them to learn all they needed to know.

They have some purpose in doing this, Im not sure if hybridization is involved or not, in all likelihood, its something we could not even understand....does the lab rat understand why guys in white coats study them or make them run thru mazes...of course not.

This also brings up a question I have never seen anyone talk about...the lifespan and reproduction abilities of these 'aliens'...they have been seen for 1000s of years, so they must reproduce and die eventually...right? Surprisingly Ive never once seen a report of someone claiming to see an alien baby/toddler, or even an older alien.

I have read a few things where people claim the 'grays' do have reproductive organs and there are male/female grays, they claim the sex organs are hidden, (like some animals), they cannot seen on the surface of their body.

Old 05-07-2021, 10:30 AM

22,922 posts, read 28,279,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
From the UFO stuff I read in the 90s, it is supposedly an update to our DNA that is, according to 'them' entirely to our benefit. We also have some serious climate issues that are related to this as well and many abductees were shown a future Earth with constant climate extremes going on. Kind of like what's going on now and worse. Maybe people with altered DNA can better cope with future Earth?
That is a theme that has been brought out in several great science fiction stories. 2001: A Space Odyssey being the most notable.

But is there any actual evidence for it? Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, one thing is for sure, they have been abducting people for many years and doing SOMETHING to them.
You have a must broader definition of "for sure" than I do. That's for sure.

Old 05-07-2021, 10:53 AM

5,675 posts, read 5,885,028 times
OMG! My youngest is an alien! All this time I thought he was imitating Stewart................

Old 05-07-2021, 12:52 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, one thing is for sure, they have been abducting people for many years and doing SOMETHING to them. If this was all in an effort to study humans, I dont think they would need to abduct numerous people, constantly over and over again, ONE male and female specimen would be enough for them to learn all they needed to know.

They have some purpose in doing this, Im not sure if hybridization is involved or not, in all likelihood, its something we could not even understand....does the lab rat understand why guys in white coats study them or make them run thru mazes...of course not.

This also brings up a question I have never seen anyone talk about...the lifespan and reproduction abilities of these 'aliens'...they have been seen for 1000s of years, so they must reproduce and die eventually...right? Surprisingly Ive never once seen a report of someone claiming to see an alien baby/toddler, or even an older alien.

I have read a few things where people claim the 'grays' do have reproductive organs and there are male/female grays, they claim the sex organs are hidden, (like some animals), they cannot seen on the surface of their body.
I have read over and over the greys are biological robots with advanced AI. No souls for these creatures. They are doing the bidding of higher ups. Don't ask who that is cuz I don't know either.

Old 05-07-2021, 05:24 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
I know it is a terrible thought - that those of us who are being abducted are being abducted to alter our genes somehow.

Maybe we need to look at what age people are abducted. Often it starts at a very early age and happens over generations - which would suggest that it is something in future generations which can be seen or monitored.

This makes me think they are checking on their experiment, altering one persons great great grandparents genes, and then checking on the future children's genes to see if it is all working or not. Very much like we are trying to do with mosquitoes to eradicate malaria.

The greys might be biological robot lab technicians.

Old 05-07-2021, 06:10 PM

16,216 posts, read 11,338,692 times
From all the way back in 1967:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CREZPNzFs2g

I have yet to see a UFO in my 71 years on this earth, but I have seen many fads come and go.

Old 05-07-2021, 06:15 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,037,272 times
Ok, so perhaps I'm being Polly Anna here.... I do not believe any advanced civilization in the universe right now - - and by advanced, I mean they surpass us by far in terms of technology, defying the laws of known physics, seemingly effortless interstellar travel, etc.- - is malevolent & bent on doing us harm.

I think they are more advanced because they've evolved over centuries, maybe even millennia, to learn how to peacefully coexist and collaborate. Perhaps we are studied by them as living history; they show their youth how f'd up we are & that our global warring slows us down. IDK, just a thought. We are destroying each other here on Earth; environmentally, financially, physically, emotionally. We sure don't need any help in that regard.

Will they help us if they can, or will they observe us like Wild Kingdom's Marlin - from the safety of the Space Rover? I just don't think they're out to get us, or they would have by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal