Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2021, 09:43 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,634,405 times

Advertisements

This happened last night...

I was in my own city, walking around in the evening, I saw this very large wolf-like creature coming from out of a small wooded area, it was basically a werewolf on all 4s, so i hurried up and walked away before it got near me, I kept looking back and there were now 3 of them following me, so I started to run, when I looked back again and now it was 2 humans following me, and one of them looked like a huge male lion at that point.

I saw the one closest to me was a human female, (sort of half way into the werewolf transformation), she had long black claws on her fingers and her knees were hocked, (reverse canine knees), but her face and upper body were mostly still human, she was dressed in 'punk rock' clothing, had on tall Doc martens boots, a red plaid mini skirt, leather jacket with spikes, and she had bright red hair...when she was finally real close to me, I spoke, " Are you a werewolf"?

Next thing I know, Im in this old abandoned house, I was laying down, and kind of felt like I was restrained, they were all standing around me, telling me what I need to do to become like them (a werewolf), I remember telling them I was so shocked to find out they exist, and are in my own city, one of them responded something about them only being outside at night time, and if I made it a point to go out at night, I would see them more often.

They kept telling me all these crazy things I needed to do, but I told them i wanted to leave now, they told me I didnt have that choice anymore.

The dream was very vivid, I remember many small details.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2021, 06:05 PM

6,961 posts, read 6,893,801 times
write it all down before you forget the small details.

It is said that vivid remembered dreams are possibly astral projection or lucid dreaming(where you realise you are in a dream). The astral is supposed to be very malleable and can take on our thoughts and fears much more easily than this reality can. The guys who do OBEs regularly say that you have to learn to overcome your fears and then the landscape is not so much what you have created but more like what it really is. It is supposed to be a major learning experience to control our thoughts and overcome our fears.

Old 05-12-2021, 11:55 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,634,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
write it all down before you forget the small details.

It is said that vivid remembered dreams are possibly astral projection or lucid dreaming(where you realise you are in a dream). The astral is supposed to be very malleable and can take on our thoughts and fears much more easily than this reality can. The guys who do OBEs regularly say that you have to learn to overcome your fears and then the landscape is not so much what you have created but more like what it really is. It is supposed to be a major learning experience to control our thoughts and overcome our fears.
Yep, I do write them down in a notebook, I have a handful of dreams that for some reason, Im able to remember long after the night having them, most dreams, I forget within a few hours of being awake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal