Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2021, 10:51 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,691,254 times

Advertisements

I keep hearing this possibility on CNN, Foxnews, etc. That these flying UAPs are secret programs from China or Russia. This has got to be the biggest joke or from the more ignorant people who have no clue of the capabilities of these two countries.

Let's say they do have the technology. Why couldn't they use it right away instead of just flying around just to show off the tech.

Why don't they use it to fly to the moon already.

All the nonsense these commenters say they are from other countries.

These UAPs have capabilities that have not been publicly used or demonstrated by any country and any technology.

If they are developed by earthlings, why are we wasting billions on SpaceX and taking so long to develop any commercial jet propulsion advances.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2021, 12:31 AM

6,933 posts, read 6,866,775 times
Many people claim these things whizzing about are not US military, but I can point to a technology timeline where the US has tried out saucer-type craft. It is almost certain that this technology, some of it at least, is military in origin. I have posted quite a few times, links to US and Russian drones which can go 9-20 times the speed of sound which have been reported in the industry magazines. OK, so these are drones without humans in them, but so are the things recently released as seen by the Navy ships too. No-one knows what is inside them, and just because some of the reported sightings are huge motherships, does not mean they are NOT drones or AI-piloted craft.

The US supposedly has robots on other planets which are AI controlled as it would take too long to send a message and back to a robot on Mars for example. They avoid soft sand, holes, steep slopes, and take pictures of movement in the line of sight. This is not true AI as we think of it, but as I have described it goes some way towards that. I have no doubt that these things have more intelligence than what we think is currently available.

We are wasting billions on rockets, and jets because the Bush family (and other influentials) are in the oil business. These anti-grav craft have no need for oil-based propulsion and it would soon develop a drop in sales for the Texans.

Coupled with that, the change in infrastructure is HUGE. Imagine if we had anti-grav technology out in the open and being developed by every company out there. Not only wold there be no demand for oil based fuels, but also the buildings and laws based on grounded vehicles would no longer be relevant.

With anti-grav comes an unlimited power supply no more metering, no more pylons across the country being maintained by a power company. No more dams, no more nuclear power plants, no more solar power. It just goes on and on.

The whole economy would collapse before it was rebuilt using other newer ant-grav technology. Thats why.

Old 05-31-2021, 03:36 AM

2,038 posts, read 853,179 times
This UAP’s are a form of morphing technology that is 100% real to any and all tracking devices and even the human eye. Thus technology can create basically anything it wants in the skies. It’s as real as anything you’ve ever seen only?....it’s not really real.

What is the purpose of this you ask? Well think about it. Your opponent would never know what is real and what is fake and where you might be attacking from.

Old 05-31-2021, 06:10 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 24 days ago)

27,636 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Rationale demands you consider and or eliminate all the most reasonable explanations. What are we left with? Something very unusual to consider. I dont blame the deduction process, and believe we have 3 scenarios left after crossing off other nations, all of which I believe are true. Mididentification. Test craft. And the unknown that of which be anyones guess, aliens, spiritual, dimensional, or locally higher evolved.

Old 05-31-2021, 06:27 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Russians are reporting the news they hear from the US on this front.

They say that Russian pilots encountered the UFOs as well.
This particular military pilot at 2:06 is saying that he remembers couple of cases in particular, although he can't say with certainty what those lights floating above him in the dark were exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoJ4oO1VsJU

Old 05-31-2021, 06:40 PM

6,933 posts, read 6,866,775 times
The Russians have long had their own UFO sightings which they cannot explain. The book by Paul Stonehill Russias Secret UFO Files tells us of many UFOs coming out of lakes and seas around Russia and reported to and by the military. I am sure China has the same kind of thing. There are groups in China with interests in UFOs, but the subject is not so public as it is in the US, so we are unlikely to hear about them.

Part of electronic warfare is to create electronic fantasies for your enemy, but this does not explain how our brains are also experiencing them too.

Old 05-31-2021, 08:19 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 24 days ago)

27,636 posts, read 16,120,970 times
Classic example of finding the most rational excuse. Otherwise what are we left with?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgxHICb7ceg

Old 06-01-2021, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Many people claim these things whizzing about are not US military, but I can point to a technology timeline where the US has tried out saucer-type craft. It is almost certain that this technology, some of it at least, is military in origin. I have posted quite a few times, links to US and Russian drones which can go 9-20 times the speed of sound which have been reported in the industry magazines. OK, so these are drones without humans in them, but so are the things recently released as seen by the Navy ships too. No-one knows what is inside them, and just because some of the reported sightings are huge motherships, does not mean they are NOT drones or AI-piloted craft.

The US supposedly has robots on other planets which are AI controlled as it would take too long to send a message and back to a robot on Mars for example. They avoid soft sand, holes, steep slopes, and take pictures of movement in the line of sight. This is not true AI as we think of it, but as I have described it goes some way towards that. I have no doubt that these things have more intelligence than what we think is currently available.

We are wasting billions on rockets, and jets because the Bush family (and other influentials) are in the oil business. These anti-grav craft have no need for oil-based propulsion and it would soon develop a drop in sales for the Texans.

Coupled with that, the change in infrastructure is HUGE. Imagine if we had anti-grav technology out in the open and being developed by every company out there. Not only wold there be no demand for oil based fuels, but also the buildings and laws based on grounded vehicles would no longer be relevant.

With anti-grav comes an unlimited power supply no more metering, no more pylons across the country being maintained by a power company. No more dams, no more nuclear power plants, no more solar power. It just goes on and on.

The whole economy would collapse before it was rebuilt using other newer ant-grav technology. Thats why.
Forget antigrav tech. There is no fuel tech that allows for instant flight and hyper sonic speeds without an abundant fuel source.

Any jets we have that kicks in afterburner at Mach 5 will go empty in just 7 mins and these tic tacs are as large as F18 and no wings and can easily go Mach 8 as measured by the distance.

Old 06-01-2021, 12:51 PM

15,789 posts, read 20,483,047 times
Lets assume for a minute these are man-made.

For the last 50 years or so, give or take, which country has been the leader in technological innovation? Which country leads in military development? Which country spends the most money on military hardware?

The US.

SO if any country were to have technology displayed in these videos and what has been reported by eye-witnesses, it wouldn't be china or russia, but the US military instead.

So again, going on the assumption that these objects are man-made, i can see why the US would shrug their shoulders and say things like "We don't know what these things are? Maybe they aren't of this world?"

But, i'm not entirely convinced yet these are man-made.

Old 06-01-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
Lets assume for a minute these are man-made.

For the last 50 years or so, give or take, which country has been the leader in technological innovation? Which country leads in military development? Which country spends the most money on military hardware?

The US.

SO if any country were to have technology displayed in these videos and what has been reported by eye-witnesses, it wouldn't be china or russia, but the US military instead.

So again, going on the assumption that these objects are man-made, i can see why the US would shrug their shoulders and say things like "We don't know what these things are? Maybe they aren't of this world?"

But, i'm not entirely convinced yet these are man-made.
Wrong, the US technology has almost all been dependent on foreign nationals and acquiring foreign tech to get our aerospace tech up to par. The Russians had us beat in the 50s and we had to go and use NAZI scientists.

Our space program was spearheaded by the leader of the NAZI science division.

The last few decades we've gotten tech from Israelis, Swedes, French, and hardly any American minds. The head of our atomic division got the atomic idea from Indian historical docs and Italian and Jewish scientists.

So many Americans like you think America is the greatest, this is simply American egos and not the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal