Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 02:55 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times

Advertisements

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...=pocket-newtab

I saw this article come up in my news feed, its mostly just a re hash of the Pentagon UFO report, but it did tell the story of a former state attorney that remembers being abducted with a friend, apparently the friend has suffered very serious mental problems as a result of this incident, he cannot cross open ground alone, cannot sleep in the dark, etc...

I realize the Pentagons report was inconclusive (well at the least the public version was), who knows what the classified version says!...but these 2 men were PHYSICALLY harmed by these 'beings'!!! (I just wonder if the classified annex included information on the possible reason why these things are harming people?)

That is one aspect the govt needs to address imo...these things are not doing this just for kicks, there is some purpose, and its been happening for decades, possible even centuries...

I have to ask...WTF ARE THEY DOING TO PEOPLE IN THESE SHIPS?!

Everyone always says the Govt is terrible at keeping secrets... lets see how long before the classified version of this report is leaked out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 12:18 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Quote:
WTF ARE THEY DOING TO PEOPLE IN THESE SHIPS?
One theory is that they are genetically engineering humans to become ...different.

Are humans like this normal? How many 7-year-old kids do you know who can do this? I think Molly is amazing and quite possibly one of the humans who will feature among our leaders in the future.

That is what it will take - It will take a few very special people to step up and lead, and yet unfortunately we dont have anyone who will do that at the moment. The current ones are all corrupt, greedy and dishonest - not just in the USA but across the world.

Old 09-16-2021, 08:43 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
One theory is that they are genetically engineering humans to become ...different.

Are humans like this normal? How many 7-year-old kids do you know who can do this? I think Molly is amazing and quite possibly one of the humans who will feature among our leaders in the future.

That is what it will take - It will take a few very special people to step up and lead, and yet unfortunately we dont have anyone who will do that at the moment. The current ones are all corrupt, greedy and dishonest - not just in the USA but across the world.
They claim they are indeed genetically engineering us and they are concerned about the quality of the planet in regard to man's appetite for destruction. Say good bye to the Coral reefs maybe even the very fish in our plastic filled oceans if we keep raping our environment. Man is responsible for the current mass extinction going on according to many scientists. I personally believe it won't be allowed to continue too much longer before we see some kind of intervention or huge reset of some sorts.

Old 09-16-2021, 09:15 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I realize the Pentagons report was inconclusive (well at the least the public version was), who knows what the classified version says!...but these 2 men were PHYSICALLY harmed by these 'beings'!!! (I just wonder if the classified annex included information on the possible reason why these things are harming people?)
You're missing the word "allegedly" in that statement.

Quote:
That is one aspect the govt needs to address imo...these things are not doing this just for kicks, there is some purpose, and its been happening for decades, possible even centuries...
What makes you think the government is capable of doing anything?

Imagine you are a cod in the North Atlantic, and every year thousands of your friends and family are swooped up in these mysterious nets dragged by these weird surface things. You don't really know what they are. "Why won't the codfish leaders tell us what is really going on?" you scream.

Same principle.

Quote:
I have to ask...WTF ARE THEY DOING TO PEOPLE IN THESE SHIPS?!
What evidence do you have proving they are ships? You're imposing your own preconceived paradigm on something for which we have no concrete evidence.

Old 09-16-2021, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

If you look at the people who have claimed to be abducted and experimented on...they are nothing special, they are not particularly smarter or any different from anyone else, they come from all walks of life, some have been poor mountain people in Appalachia, others have been housewives, teachers, young kids, etc. There is no rhyme or reason to the people who are abducted, as far as I know, none of them have done anything noteworthy or spectacular after being abducted.

Old 09-16-2021, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
They claim they are indeed genetically engineering us and they are concerned about the quality of the planet in regard to man's appetite for destruction. Say good bye to the Coral reefs maybe even the very fish in our plastic filled oceans if we keep raping our environment. Man is responsible for the current mass extinction going on according to many scientists. I personally believe it won't be allowed to continue too much longer before we see some kind of intervention or huge reset of some sorts.
So, why arent we seeing govt leaders and other very powerful people being abducted?

From all the cases Ive seen, its generally 'nobodies', that are abducted, and they do not go on to do anything of importance AFTER their abduction.

Old 09-16-2021, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post

Imagine you are a cod in the North Atlantic, and every year thousands of your friends and family are swooped up in these mysterious nets dragged by these weird surface things. You don't really know what they are. "Why won't the codfish leaders tell us what is really going on?" you scream.

Same principle.

What evidence do you have proving they are ships? You're imposing your own preconceived paradigm on something for which we have no concrete evidence.
It is a fact there is a 'classified version' of this report, (that only lawmakers were privy to).

Lets see how good the govt is at keeping this version a secret for an extended period.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:48 PM
KCZ

4,676 posts, read 3,667,429 times
If "they" are so concerned about humans' effect on the planet, they would have added something to our drinking water 50 years ago to render 3/4's of the population infertile. With a population of 4B instead of 8B, a lot of the damage wouldn't have occurred. I guess "they" missed the boat.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:26 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
If "they" are so concerned about humans' effect on the planet, they would have added something to our drinking water 50 years ago to render 3/4's of the population infertile. With a population of 4B instead of 8B, a lot of the damage wouldn't have occurred. I guess "they" missed the boat.
Open your eyes a little more and see how infertile we are now. The male sperm count is declining and the quality and mobility of sperm is really bad at the moment. Possibly this is due to the pollution, the hormones in meat, the GMO in crops and the toxic chemicals in the water supply.

Some estimates from those who run abduction support groups and who perform hypnosis on abduction subjects estimate that around 2% are already being subjected to abduction events in their life. This is an immense number which suggests that millions are being abducted. Even if this is an overestimate and only 1%, it is still millions in the USA alone.

Since this runs in families through generations, you have an effect where one modified person becomes 2, becomes, 4, becomes 8 becomes 16 and the effect grows exponentially. So, soon they will not need to abduct new people because everyone will have the new genetic traits as introduced by them. If their agenda is anti-human then we are already doomed. If it is pro-human, then maybe we are saved.

Who knows, but it does not look good from a secrecy point-of-view because they are not coming out and telling us about it.

Old 09-16-2021, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post

Same principle.

That is a very accurate analogy, Ive used something similar a few times!

Just like the cod, even if they saw a glimpse of the large and complex world above the water surface...they could not comprehend any of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal