Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2021, 06:40 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatesDude View Post
I am curious how those who believe aliens are visiting us think they have overcome the speed of light limitations of travel throughout the universe . Given that it would take dozens to hundreds of years to travel even one way from our nearest neighbors unless this limitation is overcome , and the same to return home with whatever info they have gleaned from their visit , how are they getting around this quickly ? And given that the energy needed to approach the speed of light becomes enormous as you reach any meaningful percentage of the SoL , how are they powering themselves for decades long trips? And feeding themselves on these long long journeys ?

I’m just curious how those who believe this is happening have worked out the necessary logistics for hundreds of millions of MPH trips 24/7/365 nonstop for dozens of years .
I think they (don't ask me who they are) use wormholes and/or are capable of bending space. Like having 2 points on opposite ends on a piece of paper but rather than traveling in a straight line from A to B, you bend the paper so that A and B meet. That's my theory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2021, 05:03 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
From reading the posts, everyone seems to think these 'things' are coming in from other worlds or realities and are piloted by other non-human beings.

However, there are many other theories out there including the one which says that the Nazis moved their operation to Antarctica and developed a base there, continuing to experiment with anti-gravity technology like they did at Peenemünde. Dont forget there was that huge concrete structure which is said to be something to do with the 'bell' craft (like the one which crashed/appeared at Keksburg PA). The paperclip scientists all moved over to the USSR and the USA and continued doing what they did in Germany. Are we thinking they did not achieve any further discoveries for their new bosses?

Taking the 'evidence' across history from the strange crashes we have had reported in the press, there seems to have been a steady progression of technology from nuclear rockets (Cash/Lundrum who got radiation burns), through Keksburg, to more modern silent triangles in the sky. There are not so many crashes these days, but there are still some I guess.

So, I think we are looking at mainly military technology from various countries and very little actual alien craft coming in from outer space. The ones which are piloted by aliens are probably from close by Earth or from under-sea bases.

Old 11-13-2021, 05:09 PM

4,416 posts, read 4,906,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I think they (don't ask me who they are) use wormholes and/or are capable of bending space. Like having 2 points on opposite ends on a piece of paper but rather than traveling in a straight line from A to B, you bend the paper so that A and B meet. That's my theory.
You wouldn't have to bend that much space, you would only need to do it in a small bubble around you and repeat until you got to your destination. In theory you would only need to bend a tiny amount at any one time (like millimeters).

It's like walking on one of those moving sidewalks at an airport. You're walking at the same speed you always do but it's almost like you're running because the space under your feet is moving with you relative to not being on the sidewalk. In theory you could put a moving sidewalk on top of a moving sidewalk and stack the effect, but it would be easier to speed up the sidewalk. Gravity can bend light, time, and space. It stands to reason that if we discovered technology to manipulate gravity FTL speeds would be an extension of that technology.

Old 11-13-2021, 05:30 PM

Folks who have experimented with free energy devices have reported strange effects such as disappearing items and a kind-of area around the device which is "different". Some Joe cell experimenters even go as far as to say there is an attitude of mind which creates the right environment for success. Maybe consciousness has an effect on whatever technology is working there.

I wonder if the government has used some of these garage citizen scientists technologies to develop them more and found out further effects. If you have an almost unlimited money source such as black projects may have, then you can take an idea such as free-energy, etc and try out all kinds of things.

No-one mentions plasma technology which is far more lethal than nuclear.

Old 11-13-2021, 05:49 PM

I remember years ago when John Kanzius invented a way to burn salt water with radio waves, and then the story quickly died out. The "scientists" said it took more power to generate the radio waves than could be extracted by burning the salt water, but there was never any follow up that I was aware of that the process could be refined and Kanzius died soon after.

When I saw it my first thought was that this would be a powerful weapon. An aircraft or space-based radio transmitter could aim such a device at the water around a ship, and the oxygen and hydrogen getting freed from the water molecules would be enough to cause the ship to lose buoyancy. It could be sunk without a shot fired. Alternatively once enough hydrogen was freed from the water it could be ignited and explode around the ship, setting it on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quXa90HojfM

Old 11-15-2021, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terracore View Post
I remember years ago when John Kanzius invented a way to burn salt water with radio waves, and then the story quickly died out. The "scientists" said it took more power to generate the radio waves than could be extracted by burning the salt water, but there was never any follow up that I was aware of that the process could be refined and Kanzius died soon after.
Some people say that a number of scientists have died under mysterious circumstances. I mean there is a probability that anyone will die at any time but if that probability is higher for a particular group of people, then it may warrant a closer inspection.

...Like the inventor of the Segway died by 'accidentally' falling over a cliff ! Yes stuff happens, but how likely is that? Probably not very. Same with private plane accidents with 'interesting' people on board. Perhaps I am just a conspiracy nutjob.

Old 11-15-2021, 05:07 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Some people say that a number of scientists have died under mysterious circumstances. I mean there is a probability that anyone will die at any time but if that probability is higher for a particular group of people, then it may warrant a closer inspection.

...Like the inventor of the Segway died by 'accidentally' falling over a cliff ! Yes stuff happens, but how likely is that? Probably not very. Same with private plane accidents with 'interesting' people on board. Perhaps I am just a conspiracy nutjob.

John Kanzius doing demonstrations of how his radio waves could 'harmlessly' pass through his body but still separate hydrogen from oxygen in water. Of course, you would overlook chances this scientist took to try and convenience the rest of the world his work was harmless.

Many scientists take chances, as Marie Curie did with radium that cost her life in 1934.

Old 11-15-2021, 05:01 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,336,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Dean Kamen invented the Segway, and he is alive and well, it was Jimi Heselden, a British entrepreneur, who bought Segway in 2009 and died only 9 months after he purchased the company by falling off a cliff while riding a Segway.

Sometime stuff happens!

Old 11-15-2021, 07:41 PM

John Kanzius died of the cancer he was trying to invent a cure for. I don't remember any longer for sure but I think he was exploring use of his gizmo for desalination when he stumbled across the energy aspect.

Imagine if one man invented the solution to clean water, cancer, and energy, and the open secret died with him because nobody followed up.

I did look at the mhz he was using and it's the same frequency used for wireless charging. So add energy transfer to the mix, even if he didn't live long enough to see it.

Old 11-16-2021, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Dean Kamen invented the Segway, and he is alive and well, it was Jimi Heselden, a British entrepreneur, who bought Segway in 2009 and died only 9 months after he purchased the company by falling off a cliff while riding a Segway.

Sometime stuff happens!

I didn't realise it was not him who invented it, so thanks for putting me straight.

How come you drive along the grass-covered cliffs in England on your Segway (probably no paths along the cliff-top in most areas) and suddenly your Segway goes beserk and drives off a 200 foot cliff ? More likely a couple of thugs threw you off. I wonder if he had any violent enemies?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal