Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 04:04 PM

20,457 posts, read 12,375,634 times

Advertisements

Dude, we have full disclosure already arent you watching V?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 04:04 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,344,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancharlotte View Post
Here is the dead body of one of those Roswell aliens. Real or not, you be the judge.
Visit the Roswell UFO Museum at Roswell, NM and you can see this plastic dummy in person. Here's a picture I took at the Museum a couple of years ago.

Old 02-23-2010, 04:29 PM

7,074 posts, read 12,341,388 times
^^^Glad you cleared that up. However, that doesn't account for the numerous sightings, videos, and testimonies from credible witnesses surrounding that particular UFO crash (and others). Also, I suspected it was a "doll" because you can find many pictures similar to yours on flickr. Due to the credible witnesses of that event (why would they all lie about something that could get them in trouble) I believe your photo of the "doll" is a true dipiction of what those aliens looked like.

Keep in mind that I have already provided video of credible witnesses that are prepared to testify before Congress that Aliens are infact real. It isn't about videos and pictures of "little Green Men" anymore. It is getting serious when politicians and ex-NASA employees are "coming out" with the truth. We can not ignore this thing anymore IMO.

Which brings me to my next question. Why are we constantly looking for evidence of non-evidence? This is what puzzles me. I bet most folks would look for the zipper on the back of its head if they came face to face with a real alien LOL. Why is that?

Old 02-23-2010, 06:28 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,344,024 times
Quote:
^^^Glad you cleared that up. However, that doesn't account for the numerous sightings, videos, and testimonies from credible witnesses surrounding that particular UFO crash (and others). Also, I suspected it was a "doll" because you can find many pictures similar to yours on flickr. Due to the credible witnesses of that event (why would they all lie about something that could get them in trouble) I believe your photo of the "doll" is a true dipiction of what those aliens looked like.
I doubt that I have cleared up anything since any number of these alien models could have been reproduced since 1947. However, I assure you my photo was taken by me when I visited the Museum a few years ago when family members were visiting me. In fact, when I was at the Museum the last time, I had the opportunity to speak briefly to, and get photos with, Glenn Dennis. I could show you those photos, and the small alien hat pin he gave me, but then I would have to kill you. I have homes in New Mexico and near Lubbock, Texas so I'm never very far away from Roswell.

Quote:
Keep in mind that I have already provided video of credible witnesses that are prepared to testify before Congress that Aliens are infact real. It isn't about videos and pictures of "little Green Men" anymore. It is getting serious when politicians and ex-NASA employees are "coming out" with the truth. We can not ignore this thing anymore IMO.
Having been in and out of New Mexico for some forty years, and still owning a home there, I am somewhat familiar with the Roswell story. I lived at Clovis, New Mexico in the summer of 1976 (or 1975?) and stayed up all night "watching the skies" to no avail. I read the next day's stories in the Clovis News Journal of sightings of cigar-shaped UFOs over the Hotel Clovis and strange "landing circles" burned in the grass near Farwell, Texas. After it was all over, I attributed most of it to simple hysteria. I was also in Phoenix on March 13, 1997, and did not see the large triangular-shaped UFO nor did I hear anyone mention it the next day. I am not a skeptic without having had some experience or knowledge of the subject.

I have to take with a grain of salt anything an aging astronaut has to say about extraterrestrials because I personally know how one's belief systems change in later life. My guess is that the average age of those who hang out around Area 51 for any significant amount of time are middle-age to older.

As far as politicians disclosing truth about extraterrestrials, even more salt is needed. With all the "fuzzy" photos of UFOs, and having to accept that the Federal government, a government for which I have very close experience, has the competency and ability to hide such extremely important information, I will remain a solid skeptic.

Quote:
Which brings me to my next question. Why are we constantly looking for evidence of non-evidence? This is what puzzles me. I bet most folks would look for the zipper on the back of its head if they came face to face with a real alien LOL. Why is that?
I don't think that most UFO skeptics are looking for evidence of non-existence because it an old adage in science that it is impossible to prove a negative. The truth is that the same folks who believe the Federal government is capable of hiding a knowledge of the existence of aliens would not trust them even if they did have it and released it. For me, I will continue to believe our Federal government neither has the capability or the information.

Old 02-23-2010, 07:00 PM

3,565 posts, read 4,864,300 times
Quote:
This is an old topic that seems to be getting some press lately.

YouTube - Obama, UFO Disclosure & First Contact

I am curious. How many of you still don't believe that aliens exist and why? Also, would a full disclosure of their existence from our President change your own regious beliefs? Do you feel that they (the aliens) should leave us alone? I am interested in reading some of your responses.
I don't think those weren't UFO's, but I do think ( I know it ) that there are "aliens" out there. They estimate that there are several trillion planets.
The chance of the earth being the only planet with life is basically 0. The light travels 3 times around the earth in 1 second. However, it would take some million years for the light to travel to most of those planets. Therefore I think we will just never know.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:04 PM

897 posts, read 1,591,452 times
So I guess an alien did come up with the secret to building the pyramids. An alien from Latvia.

YouTube - secret to the pyramids ANTI GRAVITY - Coral Castle! Part 1

Old 02-23-2010, 08:14 PM

Or maybe they used lifter tech. After all, people in our society discovered it in the 1930s. I can definitely see the possibility of cranes hooked up to giant Baghdad batteries ( with lifters attached to the stones):

YouTube - LIFTER TECHNOLOGY: Demonstration & Explanation

Old 02-23-2010, 08:19 PM

And my favorite comparisons. Watch the silhouette on the first one. To me it looked like a guy riding one of these with a robe on. This is 1960s technology, BTW.

The "witch"

YouTube - Flying Humanoid UFO in Mexico

The WASP. Notice he states it can fly up to 10,000 ft.

YouTube - The WASP (Williams Aerial Systems Platform)

Old 02-23-2010, 08:38 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,565,445 times

YouTube - Flying Witch Over Mexico

Reminds me of something Bill O'Reilly used to cover when he worked as the InsideEdition (tabloid tv) Talking Head.

Old 02-23-2010, 08:42 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,309,239 times
Quote:

They look for evidence of 'non-evidence' for the same reason primitive civilizations made up stories to explain for what they couldn't understand---sun gods, father wolf, Mother Nature, etc. It's the nature of humans to try to understand everything around us and sometimes those things we don't understand are events in the sky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal