Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2020, 04:02 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,568,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Thank you. And I like red hair on most people, for the record. In fact, my hair is naturally auburn and I used to put more red INTO it. But I didn't have a red afro or a mop of crazy hair either.
Afro is a hair style, not a type of hair. But you didn't want to say you hope the child does not have red hair with black texture. I guess. Even if he has that, it doesn't mean he'd wear it in an afro style. Just to clarify.

Old 02-21-2020, 04:02 PM

386 posts, read 169,514 times
On of my sons has red hair but it is straight. He wears it short on sides and long on the top (stylish). My kids inherited straight hair from me. No body at all hard to style

Old 02-21-2020, 04:21 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
Back to baby Archie and his curly hair - at least his mom will probably be familiar with the texture, and there are a lot of great hair care products out there, some even made for "mixed race" hair. I think my daughters and granddaughters use a line called Mixed Chicks. I would highly recommend it to anyone with curly hair that's not too fine. Pretty sure no one would know it was a "girl" product if Meghan used it on Archie's hair.

Old 02-21-2020, 04:39 PM

8,394 posts, read 3,488,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
You know what - we are wayyyyyyyyyy off topic and I don't want to get in any trouble with the mods, so I am going to delete my posts about red afros. Not because I am ashamed of what I wrote, and not because anyone has changed my mind, but because the posts are off topic. As are the others on that topic, I might add.

You were the first person to raise the issue of "red afro", and when called on it, you came back in defensive mode - several times. Perhaps now you realise you were in the wrong to make that comment in the first place.

Old 02-21-2020, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovorlando View Post
On of my sons has red hair but it is straight. He wears it short on sides and long on the top (stylish). My kids inherited straight hair from me. No body at all hard to style
Well, there's a nice middle ground in there somewhere. Too coarse, too thick, too curly, wrong texture of curls, no curls - most people have some sort of hair challenge!

I mean, look at Harry. He's always had a hair challenge. Now his challenge is apparently keeping it.

Old 02-21-2020, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobber View Post
You were the first person to raise the issue of "red afro", and when called on it, you came back in defensive mode - several times. Perhaps now you realise you were in the wrong to make that comment in the first place.
No, I don't think my original comment was wrong or that I was wrong to make it. I just saw that the conversation was diverting and getting WAY off topic and tried to get it back on topic, so I deleted my off topic posts. That's all.

And I was answering people, but I realized that where I WAS wrong was allowing myself to be pulled into conversations with people who were twisting my words or reading more into my comments than was ever there.

I still hope that Archie doesn't have wild and crazy red hair in a big puff ball on top of his head. That's not a good look for most people.

Old 02-21-2020, 05:01 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,277,537 times

MOD NOTE:

Thread closed. It ran its course then some.

Old 02-22-2020, 02:44 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,512,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
Actually in the last few weeks I've changed my mind completely.
Prince Harry is a party animal who is marrying a far-left SJW feminist dunderhead. This isn't going to end well. I predict divorce within 5 years.

Well three years on I see no change in my original prediction.
But even I am surprised how quickly a car crash these two bimbos have become.
It's also remarkable how quickly the Ginger One has gone from being a popular Jack the Lad to unpopular self-entitled,woke cretin within just three years.
Of course they're going to divorce.
At every stage of her life Meghan has jettisoned people who are no longer of use to her like a used condom tossed in the dustbin of life.
Harry is out of his depth and floundering.
It's sad to watch but inevitable because both his parents have the combined brains of a wooden rocking horse.

Old 02-22-2020, 03:01 PM

35,078 posts, read 17,024,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
It's sad to watch but inevitable because both his parents have the combined brains of a wooden rocking horse.
One reason that the "interim arrangement" is only for one year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom