Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 07:59 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
Uhm no, Did you really think I was serious? I saw that ROTT was brought back before you commented. I googled it right after my post and then remembered from searching it a year prior. I remember searching for it after playing the re-released Counterstrike on Xbox 360 and being disappointed it was PC-only.It was a potshot release, not a serious one for consoles. Success on PC is cakewalk. Release it to the market at large. I'd even buy the original if it was released in the XB1 marketplace.

What I was wrong about was that I didn't realize Wolfenstein wasn't WWII this time around. Either way, I won't be buying it and hope it fails.

Also, just because someone puts exclaimation points at the end of the sentence doesn't make it angry. Just because there isn't a spinning smiley face at the end doesn't it make it not light-hearted. I truly hope that you develop some social skills allowing you to detect normal communication through text by the next time you have the priviledge to read one of my posts.
You brought this upon yourself because you brought it up the subject, not because of your exclamation points.

You drag this on longer by changing the subject from console release to who cares about FPS PC exclusive rather than admitting you were wrong to begin with. You had to use google after you posted, thus proving my point.

The comparison about your mood, I was speaking in general since it was meaningless. I was never interested in the tone of your post.

Rise of the Triads was brought back. It didn't need a console release to make a profit, therefore it wasn't DOA.

Last edited by Phyxius; 05-23-2014 at 08:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2014, 08:54 AM

3,517 posts, read 5,318,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
You brought this upon yourself because you brought it up the subject, not because of your exclamation points.

You drag this on longer by changing the subject from console release to who cares about FPS PC exclusive rather than admitting you were wrong to begin with. You had to use google after you posted, thus proving my point.

The comparison about your mood, I was speaking in general since it was meaningless. I was never interested in the tone of your post.

Rise of the Triads was brought back. It didn't need a console release to make a profit, therefore it wasn't DOA.
What was I wrong about? I'm confused.

Wrong about knowing it was re-released? I didn't know at the time of the post. But remembered shortly after.

Wrong about it being DOA? It makes a profit. Great. Nobody's buying it and it will fade away once again. Make some Battlefield or CoD numbers then come talk. Sounds like DOA to me.

I can open a store and make $100 the first week in profit. I can tell you I made a profit. Doesn't make me a success. Especially knowing that sales will just dwindle and relevancy fading away. Fading in a way sort of like how I forgot they re-released it.

Old 05-23-2014, 09:01 AM

2,533 posts, read 4,604,417 times
Quote:
Kees, don't get wrapped up in his BS. Just report him/her.
Take your own advice? LOL

For the sake of the thread?

Old 05-23-2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
Take your own advice? LOL

For the sake of the thread?
LOL sorry hahaha

I'm getting better at restraining. My ignore list keeps growing!

Old 05-24-2014, 10:32 AM

2,533 posts, read 4,604,417 times

Wolfenstein: The New Order - opening sequence PS4

It's been a busy weekend but I loaded up the game last night and recorded the opening sequence... all the way up to the point where I didn't realize I had to slide underneath the terminator dog and it owned me.

The game looks very impressive. Make sure you click the 720p button on the video. It's been a while since I played a FPS but I'll get it... and will put together a bigger gameplay video in the next few days.

Old 05-24-2014, 09:19 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,866,386 times
Am I the only one who has the urge to blast Ramnstien or the Hogan's Heroes theme while playing this game? I don't even listen to their music.

Old 05-28-2014, 07:38 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,619,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackpot View Post
Am I the only one who has the urge to blast Ramnstien or the Hogan's Heroes theme while playing this game? I don't even listen to their music.
Rammstein would definitely be appropriate (and hilarious).

Old 05-31-2014, 04:47 AM

101 posts, read 116,865 times
Quote:
If they are going to bring back Wolfenstein, then bring back Rise of the Triad!!!
They did...not a sequel but a reboot. Have not tried it but looks interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of...013_video_game)

Old 05-31-2014, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOver View Post
They did...not a sequel but a reboot. Have not tried it but looks interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of...013_video_game)
It has been discussed at length, but I wish it was for consoles.

Old 06-03-2014, 08:42 AM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,938 times
Not Wolfenstine, just propaganda. Their was another anti Russian, take over US game that was like this before. It is a good game because as a stand alone FPS it is okay. Othewise more propaganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games