Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2010, 11:04 AM

2,449 posts, read 5,952,189 times

Advertisements

I went back for a while but didn't find any real threads on this within CD. Thought I'd start one.

Reason I've started this, really, is to see if there's a place to go for people looking for guilds or people to play with.

I started playing several years ago to do something with my kids. Well, my oldest son doesn't play anymore (and is about to join the Navy). My other son is in college and doesn't have that much time. My daughter stopped playing about a year ago, and my youngest only wants to play in the battlegrounds.

So... that leaves me with some characters and nowhere to play. I have played with some great people in nice guilds, but haven't found a good "fit." I know it's not them.. it's me. I don't take the came over-seriously. I have several characters over 80, but am looking for people who want to have fun through the instances instead of just running through as fast as possible, and if you don't know the fights... too bad.. just find a pick up group (normally kids who don't fight right anyway) and good luck catching up.

I don't need my hand held... but some advice other than (look it up) would be nice.

If you have a group who enjoys playing and comraderie as much as advancing in the game (because it IS fun to look cool and have all purples), let me know. This may become a way for other guilds to recruit those they want as well. Who knows?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 02:50 PM

28 posts, read 56,854 times
Your probaly going to have better luck visting the actual WOW forums for your realm. Guilds recruit from there all the time

Old 08-07-2010, 01:49 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,438,567 times
sciotamicks on Nagrand - Lords Under Reign
Hope to see you there!

Old 10-24-2010, 02:34 PM

10 posts, read 23,565 times
DarkShadows is a kewl guild and is on a few servers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games