Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 03:03 PM

672 posts, read 5,093,265 times

Advertisements

I'm new to this game. I have the expansion pack "Tribes of the East". I'm on part 2 (or 1 after the prolouge), first chapter called "Last one standing". I'm wondering if it's possible for the computer player to get the 2nd half of the key, as I can't find it. Is it possible in general for the computer player to take things from me that I can't claim back?

And is that how I get to the Green towers?

I know I'm a little vague, but that's how I get from spending 15 hours trying to figure this game out. Remember I am new
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 PM

Nevermind, I figured it out Feel free to discuss the game though.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:02 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,673,832 times
I just found this in my closet. I have always loved these types of games. I started playing it again last week. Im on campaign 3 the necromancer one. Awesome game and challenging. Even though Im playing on normal I find i have to cheat sometimes to have a shot at winning. The game can be damned hard.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:10 PM

Tell me about it I didn't even know how to hire a secondary hero ( now I do). I'm struggling on "The Grim crusade" now. I always end up mission failed. Do you know wif it's because someone else find the demon worshipper thingy or because Orange keeps grabbing every mine there is?

I have a better technique now, I think. But I'd like to know, coz I still haven't won!

Old 09-04-2009, 12:11 AM

1,055 posts, read 4,115,896 times
Yeah getting the last expansion get me back into it. It and all the expansions are still installed and the campaigns are all in progress. It is a fun game to get back to whenever I'm in the mood.

Old 09-04-2009, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Tell me about it I didn't even know how to hire a secondary hero ( now I do). I'm struggling on "The Grim crusade" now. I always end up mission failed. Do you know wif it's because someone else find the demon worshipper thingy or because Orange keeps grabbing every mine there is?

I have a better technique now, I think. But I'd like to know, coz I still haven't won!
Not sure which one the grim keep is? I dont have the expansion so im not sure if its in there. Maybe its the one where you have to capture a castle in 1 week and rescue the princess? If so the princess is right about the castle you must capture in the prison.

Old 09-05-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Not sure which one the grim keep is? I dont have the expansion so im not sure if its in there. Maybe its the one where you have to capture a castle in 1 week and rescue the princess? If so the princess is right about the castle you must capture in the prison.
No, it's this one Celestial Heavens - All Things Might and Magic
Even the walkthrough is no help for me

Old 09-14-2009, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
No, it's this one Celestial Heavens - All Things Might and Magic
Even the walkthrough is no help for me
did you figure it out? I cant see your link from work so if you are still stuck ill check from home. Im finally on the last campaign.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:36 PM

111 posts, read 188,474 times
Default Homm

I havent played 5. I currently am playing HOMM2 and i love it and HOMM3. 4 was a little tough to get the whole 3 d line of site thing. I am afraid my computer is not beefy enough to play 5.

Try to find the older ones if you can they are great games. I love it because I do not have the reflexes to play the real time games.

Old 09-16-2009, 02:55 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,822 times
I recently dug up my old copy of homm5, and with the "Tribes of the East" expansion the game changed so much it has given a new life to a somewhat old and well known title. An alternative upgrade to each unit, plus a completely new army is a HUGE addition.
There are few things better than winning a battle against a stronger opponent with minimal losses, and it's quite possible with the Necromancer now
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games