Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 12:33 AM

3 posts, read 62,023 times

Advertisements

Hey, hold on you guys, before you start investigating I never said we wouldn't have sex, it's just that the sex isn't the point of it, otherwise we could have done it already in the dressing room of clothing store or the backseat of a car in a dark empty parking lot. I only mentioned it because I didn't want any snarky replies. Also, I'm a poor college student, I can't help it if that makes me look like a criminal mastermind. I'm still compiling a list of hotels in pentagon city and crystal city. I'm gonna call them up and ask about day rates and report my results back here. Most of you probably don't care, but if you google "love hotels in dc" or "dc love hotels" this thread comes up on the first page, so I figure if I share the fruits of my research I can at least help some young horny lovebirds in the future. Hooray internet!

Speaking of sharing the fruits of my research I found a neat site called Moderator cut: link removed, please read our terms of service where you can look up the day rates of airport hotels, but their database looks limited, because it seems like they only have information for a couple hotels by Dulles and one by BWI. Nothing by Reagan National, meh.

Last edited by Yac; 02-07-2012 at 02:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 03:14 PM

687 posts, read 1,377,180 times
I hate to break it to you, but any cheap motel that would rent a room by the hour is going to be filthy, populated by borderline homeless people, and prostitutes. Let me assure you that they are not going to have fresh sheets on the bed either. Would you want to rent a room minutes after some john used it with a prostitute? Your only real options are to spend $100 for a decent motel, borrow a friends dorm room, or have sex in your car and then spend a couple hours kanoodling in a Starbucks.

Old 02-08-2012, 01:58 PM

100 posts, read 162,523 times
Fundman is right, drop the cash - and by cash, i mean get a card and a real bank account, you're 21 - and get a decent room somewhere like CC. It's worth it. Have fun!

Old 02-09-2012, 11:55 AM

947 posts, read 1,401,869 times
You could try the Hay-Adams.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:43 PM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,715,707 times
I will rent out my living room for $65, I promise to lock door to back of crib and never disturb you once.

Old 03-10-2015, 07:45 PM

1,641 posts, read 2,752,966 times
You can always park your car somewhere nice, and get creative. When I was your age, that was the best thing in the world: My car, my creative girl, and the view (all of it). It cost us nothing, and it was fun all at the same time.

You'll be amazed what you can do in a car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC