Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 01:15 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,565,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKmachine View Post
Why is there so many shemales in this city? And no im not trolling this is a legit question.
DC is the number one place for doctors who are skilled at turning a penis into a vagina & visa versa. Many of the surgens in DC went to Ivy schools & the reputation is pretty much set in stone that if a man wants to become a woman, Washington is a high choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 06:27 PM

22 posts, read 65,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyiMetro View Post
DC is the number one place for doctors who are skilled at turning a penis into a vagina & visa versa. Many of the surgens in DC went to Ivy schools & the reputation is pretty much set in stone that if a man wants to become a woman, Washington is a high choice.
Actually, there isn't a single surgeon within a 50 mile radius of DC that performs any kind of transgender-specific surgeries. Breast implants and female reproductive organ removal can be found locally - and those aren't transgender-specific surgeries. Any number of p*rn stars or those who've had cancer can tell you that. The closet surgeon is near Baltimore and does top surgery for female to males. A lot of mtf's who have "bottom" surgery often go to Colorado or to Bangkok, Thailand.

Help for hormone treatment (estrogen for mtf and testosterone for ftm's) can be found at several places locally, most notably Whitman Walker Clinic. Many large cities have LGBT (or just trans) clinics, so DC is not unique in this regard. Bigger population = more of everyone, including transgender people.

My point being is that if you're noticing a lot of "shemales", I wonder why. People could have just transitioning, so they still look a lot like their "original" gender. There's a lot of people who also don't fit either gender and prefer gender-neutral pronouns. So they often look both male and female, but identify as either/or.

James

Old 08-24-2018, 01:10 PM

2 posts, read 1,677 times
Quote:
Why is there so many shemales in this city? And no im not trolling this is a legit question.
The So Beautiful SEXY Women Have The Best Chance Of A Man Wanting To Marry Them !!!!...,.Simple As That !!!!

Old 08-24-2018, 01:42 PM

2 posts, read 1,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence81 View Post
So many? That's your opinion. I"m not sure I agree that there are "so many". Just a handful in DC it seems. In my experiences there's way more transexuals in the deep south than here. Which you'd think it'd be the opposite. Since in Georgia one wouldn't even have a chance to touch a cubicle let alone work in one.
Most Of The Shemales Are So Beautiful And SEXY That You Can Never Tell If She Is A Shemale And If She Already Has A Lover Or A Husband, Then Forget It You Never Will !!!!

Old 08-26-2018, 12:15 PM

1,795 posts, read 3,627,242 times
Quote:

Funny you mention this as I've seen a few the past couple of weeks. There were a couple sitting next to me at SEI and I'm pretty sure one at Summer House in Bethesda the other night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
View detailed profiles of: