Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 09:52 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,677 times

Advertisements

This is absolutely infuriating...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCXWA4SDv0

This hardworking shopkeeper was trying to protect his store from a violent thug with a lengthy rap sheet, and he ends up getting charged!?
The shopkeeper's wife was recently shot in the stomach in another incident involving violent thugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 09:55 AM

3,661 posts, read 2,950,643 times
I read the deceased did not have one family member show up to the trail. What does that tell you?

Old 07-28-2017, 10:49 AM

1,889 posts, read 2,201,476 times
Welcome to western Washington where the innocent and hard working are punished and vagrancy is accepted and rewarded

Old 07-28-2017, 12:19 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
A Pierce County convenience store clerk is now behind bars. Police say he shot and killed an unarmed 21-year-old man allegedly shoplifting on Friday night.

Q13 News interviewed Min Sik Kim just hours before police arrested him on Monday, Kim said he feared for his life and had to defend himself.
But investigators say the man he killed, 21-year-old Jakeel Mason, posed no threat and was shot twice in his back as he tried leaving the store.

“The struggle that we see on the video is the store clerk punching the suspect and when the suspect goes to leave the store, we have video of the store clerk firing rounds at him,” said Detective Ed Troyer.

Is this the incident you're talking about, OP? The way you describe it makes it sound like fake news. This guy is on camera as having attacked an unarmed shoplifter, and shooting him in the back as the shoplifter went to exit the store. The shop clerk knew the gun laws, though; he knew the right thing to say to try to get off. Too bad he forgot about his own surveillance camera. He's not as bright as he thinks he is.

http://q13fox.com/2016/03/28/i-was-r...be-shoplifter/

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 07-28-2017 at 01:09 PM..

Old 07-28-2017, 02:23 PM

3,260 posts, read 6,763,030 times
If this and some other research I've done on Washington State has done for me, it's allowed me to step away from the working on moving up that way. Here in Utah this guy would be a hero (as he should be considered). I have NO idea what the heck the liberal butt heads up there are forging ahead on admiring the druggies, homeless and thugs. Here in Utah if someone comes in to your home (uninvited) or threatens one in a store such as this instance, they are fair game to be eliminated (as they should be). They are pure and simple a bane our society and the more that are eliminated the better. I'm NOT talking about the homeless that have NO choice to to events that took them from their homes. I'm talking about ill mannered and intentioned vagrants, drug dealers and users. If they steal KILL them, if they harm or maim....KILL them....if they rape......KILL them.....get the idea? The more our society allows the crap so called humans to propagate the planet the worse off those that have decency will be.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
If this and some other research I've done on Washington State has done for me, it's allowed me to step away from the working on moving up that way. Here in Utah this guy would be a hero (as he should be considered). I have NO idea what the heck the liberal butt heads up there are forging ahead on admiring the druggies, homeless and thugs. Here in Utah if someone comes in to your home (uninvited) or threatens one in a store such as this instance, they are fair game to be eliminated (as they should be). They are pure and simple a bane our society and the more that are eliminated the better. I'm NOT talking about the homeless that have NO choice to to events that took them from their homes. I'm talking about ill mannered and intentioned vagrants, drug dealers and users. If they steal KILL them, if they harm or maim....KILL them....if they rape......KILL them.....get the idea? The more our society allows the crap so called humans to propagate the planet the worse off those that have decency will be.
He didn't threaten the shopkeeper, though. The shopkeeper lied.

Yeah, we get the idea--kill, KILL, KILL! Research gun laws in any state you consider moving to, because not all of them allow you to shoot unarmed intruders without paying a price legally. And you can't lie about being threatened and in fear for your life; many states require you to prove it, which is kinda hard when, you know, your own camera filmed you assaulting someone who was no threat, then shooting them in the back as they fled.

Cool rant, though, bro.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NzFJxX8yoY

Old 07-28-2017, 03:17 PM

6,239 posts, read 3,415,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy950 View Post
Welcome to western Washington where the innocent and hard working are punished and vagrancy is accepted and rewarded
Whoa...don't say Western Washington...say along the I-5 corridor. There are a lot of rural areas in Western Washington where liberal PC values doesn't hold water.

Old 07-28-2017, 03:29 PM

3,563 posts, read 1,881,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
I think I love you

Old 07-28-2017, 05:56 PM

436 posts, read 570,974 times
What I learned from all this was to stay the hell out of Spanway. Is all of Tacoma like this?

They had shots fired there at them before? And they stayed open? This is uncomfortably close to Olympia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington