Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2020, 08:36 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,680,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuffaar View Post
What the President said is “They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.” referring to the Democrats attempt to undermine anything and everything this president does. The criticism of the Federal Governments coronavirus response is the Democrats new hoax; NOT THE PANDEMIC ITSELF.
You are just claiming that, it doesn't make it true. He's referring to Democrat criticism, the reaction to the virus, and the virus, all in a scattered series of sentence fragments; but you have pinned the "this" on only the criticism, when it is actually unclear which subject he was referring to. If you talk like crap then don't expect everyone to understand your intentions.

Stop treating this as some kind of gotcha moment, it's a "meh" moment at best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2020, 08:38 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,096,605 times
Seacove,
I am so so so very far away from being far right.
As a veteran who actually knows people that have been at Benghazi I could never never support Hillary.
That was a deal changer/breaker for me and apparently for others as well.

Why couldn’t the DNC offer up a better solution?

And now we are being stuck once again with crap for choices.
Having crap for choices doesn’t make me far right.
I probably am closer to your side than you know.
I am no doubt not the only one.

All the best.
Andy.

Old 04-07-2020, 09:26 AM

21,990 posts, read 15,746,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
Seacove,
I am so so so very far away from being far right.
As a veteran who actually knows people that have been at Benghazi I could never never support Hillary.
That was a deal changer/breaker for me and apparently for others as well.

Why couldn’t the DNC offer up a better solution?

And now we are being stuck once again with crap for choices.
Having crap for choices doesn’t make me far right.
I probably am closer to your side than you know.
I am no doubt not the only one.

All the best.
Andy.
I know of no one - no one - even near my "side" that would for a moment think of voting for Trump. I would take Biden and his VP over Trump and his gang of misfits, including Kushner and Ivanka, any day. We have plenty of active and reserve military and veterans in the family. Trump is broadly reviled, so that isn't an excuse either. It's fine, embrace the right wingery. Watch out for Jade Helm, I hear Obama still has deep state people ready to overthrow the government!

Old 04-07-2020, 12:32 PM

82 posts, read 68,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Voting for Trump means you are far right. Good thing this state is blue.
Trump is not even close to being far right. He's done NOTHING to control runaway spending in Washington DC. He's supported democrat candidates before he became president. Mr. Trump does what's in his best interest regardless of which side of the isle the are on. Just because he ran as a republican this time around doesn't qualify him to wear that label.

Old 04-07-2020, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post
You are just claiming that, it doesn't make it true. He's referring to Democrat criticism, the reaction to the virus, and the virus, all in a scattered series of sentence fragments; but you have pinned the "this" on only the criticism, when it is actually unclear which subject he was referring to. If you talk like crap then don't expect everyone to understand your intentions.

Stop treating this as some kind of gotcha moment, it's a "meh" moment at best.
Claiming what? That the dem's are trying to pin anything and everything on this president? Um, looking back over the last three years, that certainly seems to be the case.

As far as a gotcha moment. That's exactly what this is. The dem's think "gotcha" Trump said the virus is a hoax. The news media (and your governor) are the one's taking his fragmented speech and using it to damage the President. To say that I'm claiming it, and it not being true? huh?

If it's so unclear which subject he was referring to, should the media be doing what you just accused me of? They supposedly get paid to get the story straight.

If Trump walked on water, the democrats news headline would be "Trump can't swim"

Old 04-07-2020, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Trump is not even close to being far right. He's done NOTHING to control runaway spending in Washington DC. He's supported democrat candidates before he became president. Mr. Trump does what's in his best interest regardless of which side of the isle the are on. Just because he ran as a republican this time around doesn't qualify him to wear that label.
Ugh, yes it does. He is the GOP president and the GOP supports him wholeheartedly. BTW this has nothing to do with our governor (that's thousands of miles away from New Hampshire), this probably should be in POC.

Old 04-07-2020, 01:24 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,684,938 times
OP who lives on the other side of the country has opinions about our governor and he wants all of us to know about them as if we all care..

But we don't.

Old 04-07-2020, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
OP who lives on the other side of the country has opinions about our governor and he wants all of us to know about them as if we all care..

But we don't.
Yup. Just winding you up to watch you go. Nearly every one of you has supported your governor and justified his lying on national tv by bashing Trump. In so many words saying that because Trump lies it's OK for your guy to do it too. Shame on you all.

Just as I expected.

Your a bunch of hypocrites.

Lying and misrepresented truths from both sides of the aisle are wrong and should be condemned.

I did not support what the republicans were doing when Obama was in office and I do not support what the democrats are doing now to this president.

I expect more from our elected official and will call them out on it when I have to opportunity.

Regardless if they're on the right, or left coast.

Old 04-07-2020, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Yup. Just winding you up to watch you go.
Just as I suspected.

Old 04-07-2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Ugh, yes it does. He is the GOP president and the GOP supports him wholeheartedly. BTW this has nothing to do with our governor (that's thousands of miles away from New Hampshire), this probably should be in POC.
Don't you recall how the GOP establishment opposed his election?

Republicans who opposed the 2016 Trump campaign

To quote Transmition "You are just claiming that, it doesn't make it true."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington