Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2016, 04:59 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,972,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
HAH HAH, some good new ones:

"Nice attack, eh?"

"I wonder if the Nizza terrorist had a ......... DAESH CAM in his truck"

I don't care if it's too soon, these are hilariously bad that they are good.
One I came up with was, what did the cop say to the black man he pulled over? BANG you're dead. But the daesh cam one was brilliant

Old 07-18-2016, 04:59 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,964,020 times
Quote:
HAH HAH, some good new ones:

"Nice attack, eh?"

"I wonder if the Nizza terrorist had a ......... DAESH CAM in his truck"

I don't care if it's too soon, these are hilariously bad that they are good.
dozens of Germans keep getting axed the same question

Last edited by jgtheone; 07-18-2016 at 05:11 PM..

Old 07-18-2016, 05:12 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,418,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom77falcons View Post
Lol, do you not realize yet that the average American dreams of owning a McMansion way out in the burbs with a walled off backyard for them and their relatives and friends. They aren't interested in cities. Why do you think the US is in the fix it is in. Cities here can't build rapid transit, cause the people won't pay for it with taxes. They like driving in their own cars, their own backyards, blah blah blah.
That trend is reversing. Apparently millennials, unlike their parents, are becoming more attracted to urban settings.

Old 07-18-2016, 05:19 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,850,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
dozens of Germans keep getting axed the same question
Yeah, here we go again.

Wonder what one could make of this.

We have a saying like "like being struck by an axe" meaning that you're really surprised, but IDK if it's translatable to English.

But knowing how hideous Finnish humour is, it won't take long before someone nails it.

Old 07-18-2016, 05:21 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,451,120 times
Chaos on the floor! Republican Party jams through rules package in bid to avoid contentious floor fight and shut down anti-Trump delegates

seems like the quite scene there already.

Man, is this a heated year.

Unfortunately, it seems they really steamrolled the anti-Chump delegates.

Old 07-18-2016, 05:26 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,972,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Chaos on the floor! Republican Party jams through rules package in bid to avoid contentious floor fight and shut down anti-Trump delegates

seems like the quite scene there already.

Man, is this a heated year.

Unfortunately, it seems they really steamrolled the anti-Chump delegates.
I can't wait until the election is over

Old 07-18-2016, 05:33 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,245,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
That trend is reversing. Apparently millennials, unlike their parents, are becoming more attracted to urban settings.
Until they're priced out and realize the suburbs aren't so bad. I think it's a temporary blip.

Old 07-18-2016, 05:39 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,850,298 times
Blah, Daily Mail.

Well, here's one my dad told me when I was little:

A 11-yo girl sucking a lollypop sat across a middle-aged man in a commuter train. Suddenly the train took a swift turn and went into the tunnel. The girl's lollypop fell on the floor, and after the tunnel she picked it up. The man asked the girl "did your lollypop catch any hair?" The girl replied... "not yet".

A classic is this one. And true thing is that we have an annual folk music festival (this snj90 kind of crap) in a small rural place called Kaustinen. Well, captain obvious, where is the Jewish folk music festival held at? HoloKaustinen of course!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kausti...Music_Festival

And my ex GF got me finally with this simple classic:

"What's the biggest reason for pedophilia?"
Me: Dunno
"Well, sexy children of course!"

Old 07-18-2016, 05:40 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,418,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
Until they're priced out and realize the suburbs aren't so bad. I think it's a temporary blip.
The suburbs are great for raising a family, I just don't like the sprawl and loss of land. That's why I prefer suburbs become denser, less spread out, and manage land better. The city on the other hand is much better for young millennials looking to enjoy the social aspects and lifestyle of a busy city such as Chicago, NYC, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Suburbs are not a great place for anyone without a family imo.

Old 07-18-2016, 05:43 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,585,192 times
Quote:
Yeah, here we go again.

Wonder what one could make of this.

We have a saying like "like being struck by an axe" meaning that you're really surprised, but IDK if it's translatable to English.

But knowing how hideous Finnish humour is, it won't take long before someone nails it.
Germans should carry axes to fightback against ax attackers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather