Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 07:45 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,696,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
You know what's some good sh*t? Chocolate chip cookies. That's some good sh*t. Especially fresh out of the oven when they're ever so slightly undercooked. Proper good sh*t.
Cookies is better hot, man. Only squares is eating them cold.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:46 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,335,423 times
I ****ing love brownies. Especially slightly underbaked

Old 06-29-2017, 07:48 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,374,279 times
Quote:
I'd talk about my life if it weren't boring as f*ck. I do hate the politics sh*te all the time though, it gets old real quick.

Oh, I was hoping you'd call me crazy. Damn.
I'd rather hear about your "boring" life than about what districts in England vote for Labour, Swedish/Finnish politics, and Russia 99.7% of the ****ing time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I have an urge now to reread all of Adi's posts. Imo even
Owen is very mild compared to Adi
Lol Adi just really seems like he has an issue with compulsive lying. It's really odd, I think he's got some mental issues. Owen is kind of like a harmless village idiot.

Quote:
You know what's some good sh*t? Chocolate chip cookies. That's some good sh*t. Especially fresh out of the oven when they're ever so slightly undercooked. Proper good sh*t.
**** yeah, especially with some chocolate milk. ****, I may just go to the supermarket and get some chocolate chip cookies and milk right now lol.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
Panera Bread has really good chocolate chip cookies...but only greenie leftist skinny jean wearing latte sipping hipsters go there.
Dude, Panera Bread's chocolate chip cookies give me a boner. I was really blown away the first time I had one. Jimmy John's has some good chocolate chip cookies also.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:52 PM

2,197 posts, read 1,495,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
At least poop is funny lol. What happened to the days where would talk about our days, what we like to drink, about our own lives, etc? The forum was much more laid back back then, this was around 2015 I believe. Now, this thread can't go more than one page without reverting back to ****ing politics.

Yeah, yeah. If I don't like what's being discussed I can just ignore the thread. I think it's stupid that me as a weather forum regular has to "ignore" this thread just because people are boring as **** and like discussing the same topics over and over again.
At least politics are important and meaningful. Who gives a s*it about someone else's poop? That sounds like something for 4 year olds, not adults. I tend to ignore this thread when people are talking about what they drank or ate or pooped rather than when there's politics but I can see that politics would be annoying for people. I hate when people talk politics nowadays and always try to change the subject, but there seems to be reasonable discussion and a limited amount of Trump talk on this forum.

Maybe people could try containing politics to 1 thread, and have another thread for general stuff.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:52 PM

I actually think the Russian politics **** has cooled down a bit. I remember a couple of years ago the forums here were full of Russia/Ukraine politics. Now it's just one user who floods the topics with the Russian bs (not gonna say names, you know who you are)

Old 06-29-2017, 07:53 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,696,173 times
Quote:
Dude, Panera Bread's chocolate chip cookies give me a boner. I was really blown away the first time I had one. Jimmy John's has some good chocolate chip cookies also.
I buy the cheap ones -often there's no choccy chips in them, and there might be a hair or two, but they're eights cents cheaper.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:57 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,231,687 times
Quote:
Yeah they're among the best that are readily available. Never heard of Jimmy John's.

Old 06-29-2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelernation71 View Post
At least politics are important and meaningful. Who gives a s*it about someone else's poop? That sounds like something for 4 year olds, not adults. I tend to ignore this thread when people are talking about what they drank or ate or pooped rather than when there's politics but I can see that politics would be annoying for people. I hate when people talk politics nowadays and always try to change the subject, but there seems to be reasonable discussion and a limited amount of Trump talk on this forum.

Maybe people could try containing politics to 1 thread, and have another thread for general stuff.
I don't advocate talking about poop either, but at least it's not divisive and boring like politics. I honestly don't even mind politics that much as it can be informative and meaningful, but when it's the only thing discussed for months and months and months and page after page after page, it becomes tedious and annoying. It's like those people on Facebook that only post about politics, it's interesting and informative at first and boring and annoying after a while.

Yeah; it seems more like European politics in this thread, so the Trump talk is to a minimum. I agree with you though that politics could at least be contained to one thread, or just go to the Politics forum if you really need to talk about it so badly.

I just like it when this thread is laid-back, people are joking around a lot and people are getting along. Most of the time this thread is people being at each other's throats because of differing political views. People that would otherwise get along have bad views of each other because of politics. It's kind of stupid.

Old 06-29-2017, 08:04 PM

I think it's cool when this thread is talking about food or drinks. After all, alcohol and food are two of things that almost everyone likes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather