Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2011, 05:42 PM

10,635 posts, read 16,707,457 times

Advertisements

Happy that there is at least some sun today... even if it is still too cold and breezy..

Old 04-16-2011, 06:27 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Very happy day, beautiful cool breezes day, with the right amount of sunshine shining thru. We are on our deck, barbecuing, making cool delicious drinks some peach, banana, and strawberry mango, margarita's oh boy they are so good, want to try one.

We are barbecuing chicken, fish, and steak and Italian sasuage. Made my secret sacue, a nice summer salad, corn on the cob, homeamde cornbread, corn pudding, and my macaroni salad.

Melons, chocolate dip strawberry's white wine. So much fun today, hope you all are having the time of your life today too.

So much of the time we are so busy people in general, we forget it is the little things that mean so much i much rather be at home and enjoy our food, and friends. A sip here, and sip there, and i'm feeling really good. Bueno Amico to ya! That's Italian

Old 04-16-2011, 09:10 PM

497 posts, read 1,088,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Very happy day, beautiful cool breezes day, with the right amount of sunshine shining thru. We are on our deck, barbecuing, making cool delicious drinks some peach, banana, and strawberry mango, margarita's oh boy they are so good, want to try one.

We are barbecuing chicken, fish, and steak and Italian sasuage. Made my secret sacue, a nice summer salad, corn on the cob, homeamde cornbread, corn pudding, and my macaroni salad.

Melons, chocolate dip strawberry's white wine. So much fun today, hope you all are having the time of your life today too.

So much of the time we are so busy people in general, we forget it is the little things that mean so much i much rather be at home and enjoy our food, and friends. A sip here, and sip there, and i'm feeling really good. Bueno Amico to ya! That's Italian
Sounds very much like my afternoon. Sunny and warm. Beer and chips on the (wet)lawn, with maybe a little more beer for dessert.

So true about enjoyment of life and friends. I couldn't find any friends to come around though, so I'm enjoying a little "par-tay" for one. Bueno Amico to you as well.

Old 04-17-2011, 03:39 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,224,288 times
Very happy with the unexpected cloud cover that has rolled in this afternoon.

Old 04-17-2011, 03:40 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,224,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

Gotta love the simple things in life! Reps to you.

Old 04-17-2011, 10:16 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
Gotta love the simple things in life! Reps to you.
Oh don't you know, the simple things we seem to take for granted, but i really am a great cook, and love cooking for people.

Bueno Amico to you as well!

Old 04-18-2011, 06:05 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,565,299 times
Very happy day...I have my bills paid, I got my house cleaning done and it is my day off today!

Old 04-18-2011, 06:09 AM

6,990 posts, read 11,418,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
Very happy day...I have my bills paid, I got my house cleaning done and it is my day off today!

I have a day off everyday. I'm retired now!

Old 04-21-2011, 11:55 AM

6,990 posts, read 11,418,823 times
Well, I'm happy that at almost 7:00PM it is still mild enough to go out for a walk with no kind of coat/jacket, and not feel the slightest bit cold, in April, in Buxton. We reached around 71°F today, way above the usual April avg. high here of 52°F!!!! More like April in northern France than Buxton!

Old 04-21-2011, 12:36 PM

5,586 posts, read 10,656,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherfan2 View Post
Well, I'm happy that at almost 7:00PM it is still mild enough to go out for a walk with no kind of coat/jacket, and not feel the slightest bit cold, in April, in Buxton. We reached around 71°F today, way above the usual April avg. high here of 52°F!!!! More like April in northern France than Buxton!
I'm not sure even southern France averages 71F in April never mind the north. I haven't worn more than one layer in weeks!

I'm happy because it's the start of a four-day weekend (as is next weekend in this country, in actual fact) Coming home this evening seeing people sitting outside the cafes/pubs etc enjoying the sun it's hard to believe this is Easter week and not the middle of summer or some foreign country. I've read a few times that it's actually more likely to snow in this country at Easter than at Christmas, but my five White Christmases and two White Easters that I recall don't back that up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather