Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2014, 02:59 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,027,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac15 View Post
Thank god I live in a stable country
Oh that's the funniest thing you have said in at least 3 days Owen

N.I is the Syria of the UK.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:20 PM

6,517 posts, read 5,816,870 times
Quote:
Oh **** off Dean.

I was born and bred here and I have never seen a bomb or even a gun.
Don't tell me to **** off you horrible little ****. Just because you have never seen it means nothing. You live in the middle of nowhere ffs.
I've lost 2 mates in your so called stable country, and I know exactly what happens behind the scenes. You know absolutely nothing owen.

This will likely get deleted, with which I won't be impressed.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:36 PM

20,633 posts, read 23,877,481 times
Had the best sleep last night.

Now struggling. Typical, when I expect that i'm getting into a good pattern.

Old 02-20-2014, 05:41 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean york View Post
Don't tell me to **** off you horrible little ****. Just because you have never seen it means nothing. You live in the middle of nowhere ffs.
I've lost 2 mates in your so called stable country, and I know exactly what happens behind the scenes. You know absolutely nothing owen.

This will likely get deleted, with which I won't be impressed.
Owen is a foolish boy that lives in a plastic bubble. Instead of being mature and apologizing, he pretends it never happened. Sorry to hear your friends lost their lives in that hole

Old 02-20-2014, 07:07 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,364,943 times
Dean york: Owen is essentially an 8 year old, reasoning with him is a complete waste of time. I'm sorry to hear about your 2 mates, my condolences.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Had the best sleep last night.

Now struggling. Typical, when I expect that i'm getting into a good pattern.
Yeah, just completely ignore the post above you , you have the most menial complaints of anyone I've seen here.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpdederf View Post
He's the quintessential teenage drama queen.
Exactly, and then he wonders why people don't take him seriously on this forum.

Old 02-20-2014, 08:34 PM

12,278 posts, read 9,454,092 times
Since when is this crap considered a ****ing squall line? The last half hour has been light to moderate rain, a single C-G strike among 10-15 anvil crawlers. If anything the wind greatly diminished when it arrived. I'm not giving up till midnight but this is a real snoozer in typical Lexington fashion...

Old 02-21-2014, 12:44 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,877,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Yeah, just completely ignore the post above you , you have the most menial complaints of anyone I've seen here.
Well I just ignored it because he is rude to me constantly.

He said I was a waste of oxygen etc. really he is annoying and saying that my country is a dive etc when he doesn't even live here. I have relatives who have been in the Police here for decades, they know more than him. He tried to say he knew more about here than me.

And wtf he always goes on as if he has soooo much experience when hes like 25. And i'm definately not going to be nice to people who try and wind me up. I don't get along with people like that and never will.

Old 02-21-2014, 01:18 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,816,870 times
Quote:
Well I just ignored it because he is rude to me constantly.

He said I was a waste of oxygen etc. really he is annoying and saying that my country is a dive etc when he doesn't even live here. I have relatives who have been in the Police here for decades, they know more than him. He tried to say he knew more about here than me.

And wtf he always goes on as if he has soooo much experience when hes like 25. And i'm definately not going to be nice to people who try and wind me up. I don't get along with people like that and never will.
Like I said, I know exactly what went on behind the scenes. I'm not saying the entire country is bad, because it isn't, but I think most people would be shocked at the problems that are beneath the surface there.

Also owen, I had almost 7 years in the military, I've seen a lot of countries and I'm proud of my time served. I've said goodbye to too many mates, and said hello to a beautiful Daughter and Wife. During my first time in Iraq I started my degree and have I haven't looked back since. I've left the forces and worked my way up the ladder rapidly as an aero engineer, bought a house, married, and now finally I'm going back where it all started in York.

It didn't start well though. My dad is a drug addict and a thief, he made my mums life hell growing up, and we had absolutely nothing. He sold EVERYTHING, including his own children's clothes. We had nothing because of him, but he did teach me one thing. Don't be like him. People I hung around with as a kid have been in and out of prison, on drugs etc. Luckily I learnt from other people's mistakes and I can walk around proud of what I've achieved.
So I may only be 27 owen, but I do have plenty of experience, especially something you lack massively, LIFE experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather