Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 03:34 AM

3,199 posts, read 7,828,718 times

Advertisements

When I asked here I think 2 that were mentioned and hopefully they can confirm is Gateways and Florida Club.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 07:39 AM

1,708 posts, read 4,400,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow girl View Post
Do you happen to know any of the names of complexes in this area? I'm in Indiana so don't know the area but looking around too. Thanks for any info.
Like Daniella mentioned Gateway Club and Florida Club are two good ones. Newer nicer and relatively inexpensive.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:45 AM

159 posts, read 461,284 times
Does anyone know anything about The Cove at Boynton Beach apts? I have looked up info on apartment ratings.com but would like to hear from you all who may know something. I would like to know if it's a safe area, how close to beach, shopping areas nearby? Any info would be helpful.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:17 PM

27 posts, read 139,151 times
Default Sandpiper Cove Apartments

Stay away from Sandpiper Cove Apartments in Boynton Beach. They are dirty, and crime ridden.

Old 10-29-2009, 06:54 PM

179 posts, read 566,077 times
There are still some nice family homes available that are reasonably priced in places that are downtown where you are close to shopping, beaches, I-95 and the turnpike. I can give you the area is Congress Avenue, between Hypoluxo Rd. and Boynton Beach Blvd, some of the names are like Boynton Lakes, Boynton Meadows Etc, there are so many in that area, and they are all family community's that all are involved with the decorating and holiday participation for the children.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:09 PM

[quote=Rainbow girl;11228442]Does anyone know anything about The Cove at Boynton Beach apts? I have looked up info on apartment ratings.com but would like to hear from you all who may know something. I would like to know if it's a safe area, how close to beach, shopping areas nearby? Any info would be helpful.[/quote

Yes close to beach and shopping, not to bad of an area. But as I told the last person that i directed to a house, If you are looking for a townhouse you can look in the same community as I directed them to. Boynton Meadows has homes, townhouses and Villas. It's laid out very nicely, I have a son, and his family that have lived there for years. My two grandchildren were raised there. There's Elementary, middle and High school all within 1 mile. The area that you first pointed out, is closer to downtown and unfortunately has been changeing quite a bit. believe me I moved to Boynton in 1963, and rode horses on Congress Avenue.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvtvetguy View Post
Hi,

I'm also looking for a place to live starting Oct 3rd. I was thinking about finding a roommate but wasn't sure the recommendations on that?? I am 28 male, single with a 13 year old dog that is very sweet, I can't afford more than 700 a month. Any suggestions??

Thanks

Ryan
What I would suggest to you is look into some ads that are run in your pet mags that you get free at your vets office. There's things like Paws & Claws, The Pet Pages, etc, and they also advertise rental property's and neighborhoods that are pet friendly. I know Boynton Meadows is, & they have houses, townhouses, and villas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach