Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 09:05 AM

1 posts, read 1,972 times

Advertisements

I've been waiting to see a california-style yogurt place in Jupiter since I moved here from San Francisco. I just tried Tutti Frutti in St. Lucie last night - it was delicious - and the place was packed! Jupiter doesn't have any frozen yogurt shops like that. PBGardens has Dlites, but I prefer the tart yogurt with fruit toppings. I'd love to see one on Indiantown Road, maybe near Nick's Tomatoe Pie or further east near the new Annie's Vintage Gourmet market? There's a popular gym in that center - yogurt would be a great post-workout snack!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 01:06 PM

623 posts, read 1,302,562 times
Does any one know where they sell Greek yogurt? fage or another real greek brand? thanks

Old 12-13-2010, 08:21 AM

3 posts, read 5,379 times
i was at Downtown at the Gardens in Palm Beach Gardens and there is definitely a frozen yogurt shop going up. it is right near the new carosel.

Old 03-21-2011, 05:56 AM

1 posts, read 1,696 times
Theres an awesome self serve yogurt store opening up in 3 weeks at the oakbrooke plaza off PGA ive tried there yogurt and have to admit it is one of the best ive tasted its called YO-LE frozen yogurt, enjoy it

Old 03-25-2011, 04:34 AM

1,316 posts, read 3,903,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekrtoktb View Post
considering opening a self serve frozen Yogurt franchise place in the Jupiter to WPB stretch.Seems like PB gardens maybe? these places are rockin in Cali right now. Does anyone have any tips on great locations with great frontage and tons of Year Round traffic. Looking for 1000-1500 sq ftish.

also do you think business in this service type(ice cream ) would be steady year round ?

thank you for your replys.
where in California? Is the yogurt dairy free? I loved Big Chill in LA but it was not self serve..doesn't the franchise give you lists of possible locations?

Old 03-25-2011, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackHomeMIA View Post
Downtown at the Gardens seems like the best location. In the summer they have outdoor concerts in there and it would be perfect to sit listen to the band music and eat some froyo. We just visited up there (from Miami), and I mentioned to my husband: a frozen yogurt place would be perfect in here! There are two places for lease that are about 1400-1500 sf, I don't know about the cost. There is a decent amount of traffic, many families with kids, I think it would be very successful.
And by the way, they recently opened a similar place in the TownCenter in Weston. It is crazy, packed all the time! Those people must make a ton of money, although it's pretty cheap. They have a lot of flavors, and it tastes so light and refreshing. Oh, same thing about the Walk in Coral Springs. Go check them out to see how popular they are.
Are you looking to open a franchise, or your own brand?

We come from SoCal too, and we loved the many places they had there.
What's the name of the place in the town center? Do they serve dairy free? I usd to go to one in Los Angeles called Big Chill on Olympic and they used to serve a soy based yogurt that was great!Which ones did you go to in socal?

Old 03-25-2011, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie123 View Post
I've been waiting to see a california-style yogurt place in Jupiter since I moved here from San Francisco. I just tried Tutti Frutti in St. Lucie last night - it was delicious - and the place was packed! Jupiter doesn't have any frozen yogurt shops like that. PBGardens has Dlites, but I prefer the tart yogurt with fruit toppings. I'd love to see one on Indiantown Road, maybe near Nick's Tomatoe Pie or further east near the new Annie's Vintage Gourmet market? There's a popular gym in that center - yogurt would be a great post-workout snack!
I stayed in San Francisco for several months and never could find a yogurt place - do tell! By the way, what made you move to Florida and what town did you pick? Would like your take on the area as I am currently "shopping" the West Palm Beach area for my little piece of heaven. So I must ask - any area all you expat northern californians gravitated to?-(What's the San Francisco of Florida I wonder )Anway, what an interesting change it must be - especially weather wise - I froze in SF that summer! But I adored your city.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:51 AM

16 posts, read 38,974 times
Pink Berry in LA!

Old 03-25-2011, 12:42 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,393,781 times
Self serve yogurt places are popping up everywhere... the latest additions appear to be the one @ downtown at the Gardens, and the new one that opened up at Cityplace.

A friend of mine that lives in West Boynton Beach says there's also one out by him.

Old 03-25-2011, 04:24 PM

3,199 posts, read 7,824,588 times
There is a place in Boca with self serve now called Tutti Fruitti I think. I have not tried it though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach