Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2006, 06:13 AM

2 posts, read 10,707 times

Advertisements

Need info on a Apartment or house to rent in Petersburg, WV.
need 2 bedroom (will settle for bed, if we have to) Am disabled and on fixed income. Will be moving Nov. 2006 We both are over 60.
Slatepainter
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2006, 01:49 PM

2 posts, read 10,707 times
Housing found, thank you for your reply

Old 10-08-2006, 07:21 PM

27 posts, read 107,067 times
Default Petersburg, WV

Is Petersburg, WV a mostly rural area?
Thanks,

Old 10-09-2006, 12:08 AM

12 posts, read 59,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvrose View Post
Is Petersburg, WV a mostly rural area?
Thanks,
Definitely Yes! Why?

Old 10-15-2006, 08:23 AM

27 posts, read 107,067 times
Default Been there in passing

Quote:
Originally Posted by back home wv View Post
Definitely Yes! Why?
Hi Slatepainter and backhome WV;
At the present time I am living( reluctantly) in Montana. My homestate is WV. I plan to move back to WV asap.
My old stumping grounds is Barbour co, WV. Not too far from Petersburg if I remember correctly. I have been to Petersburg, many years ago. ( 80s) and don't remember if there was a small town area or not. All I saw was rural. I had a friend that lived there (elderly lady) and some of us went over to visit her and talk with people there. Had a wonderful picnic outside on that day.
Have you been to Nesterville, WV. Nothing but a gas station when I lived there. And Moatsville was a cute town. Store and post office. That's it. I lived in the Moatsville postal area. Of course that was in the late 80s,
Are rentals hard to come by there in Petersburg? I noticed you found a place. And what are the rental price ranges if you don't mind sharing the information with me.
Look forward to hearing from you. Take care...wvrose
ps: would you mind rating my post, thanks

Old 10-16-2006, 01:36 AM

12 posts, read 59,575 times
Quote:
My old stumping grounds is Barbour co, WV. Not too far from Petersburg if I remember correctly. Have you been to Nesterville, WV. And Moatsville was a cute town. Store and post office. That's it. I lived in the Moatsville postal area.
Petersburg is in Grant County. East of Barbor County. You have Tucker County located between these two counties. I note that Nestorville is close to Philippi. The town with a covered bridge and collage town too. I am not sure where Moatsville is.

Last edited by Yac; 10-16-2006 at 08:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia