Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2016, 03:06 AM

2 posts, read 1,621 times

Advertisements

My name is Kevin and I am currently a senior at Concordia College in Bronxville, NY. I am in the process of creating an app that could potentially benefit all college students in the United States (I do not want to get into full detail due to a pending patent). Nonetheless, I do not have the necessary funds to create and support the app. Therefore my only option consists of looking for PT work in Westchester County, New York. I am willing to do any manual labor jobs such as mowing lawns, raking of leaves, and any other related jobs. I have previously worked at Prisco Pool's and Spa's where I was a sales associate and also interned at the Yonkers Downtown Business Improvement District. Also, I can participate in athletic teaching since I am on the men's soccer team, scholarship based, and have competed at the highest level within the US youth program. I can provide a resume and references to anyone who is interested.

I am simply asking the Westchester County community to give me the opportunity to make a few bucks. Your generosity and thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated!!

As you can tell the title was simply to attract users, sorry. Can't go wrong with Slave to the Grind though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 12:00 PM

830 posts, read 1,093,822 times
Sorry, I no longer live in Westchester, but must say.. this was clever. Also a Slave to the Grind fan here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County