Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 12:08 AM

5,110 posts, read 3,070,200 times

Advertisements

Well the problem has been getting worse for me as more people are hired. I know people say to wait till I get a new job, before quitting the old one, but how do I keep from going crazy, losing patience, and just quitting out of shear principle for my own sanity? How does a person keep from snapping when they have a crappy job like this, and stick it out longer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2018, 12:37 AM

2,762 posts, read 3,185,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
Well the problem has been getting worse for me as more people are hired. I know people say to wait till I get a new job, before quitting the old one, but how do I keep from going crazy, losing patience, and just quitting out of shear principle for my own sanity? How does a person keep from snapping when they have a crappy job like this, and stick it out longer?
In the USA businesses must have a certain number of water closets per sqft of office, production, warehouse space etc....

If you aren't in the USA, I am sure your country has the same thing.

Call the appropriate organization and drop a dime on them.

I am sure it can be done anonymously.

Old 10-01-2018, 05:44 AM

Okay thanks, it's just nothing happened after, so not sure what to do, unless I should just keep doing it.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:33 AM

2,762 posts, read 3,185,764 times
Quote:
Okay thanks, it's just nothing happened after, so not sure what to do, unless I should just keep doing it.
Is the bathroom ADA, ie handicap, compliant?

If it isn’t, and their isn’t another bathroom available that is, you can log a complaint about that also with the appropriate government organization.

If nothing is changing in spite of your efforts, getting another job is about all you can do.

Old 10-01-2018, 06:31 PM

One of the toilet stalls is handicap compliant, the other is not.

I am trying to look for another job, but haven't found one. I am just tempted to quit this one right away, before finding another one. Plus if I don't have a job, it's easier to go to job interviews and what not, since you have more time.

Old 10-02-2018, 09:25 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,884,678 times
This is one of many stories on why I will not consider expatriation to Canada. That and Justin Trudeau.

Old 10-02-2018, 08:07 PM

Oh where are you from?

Old 10-07-2018, 01:18 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,248,505 times
Quote:
One of the toilet stalls is handicap compliant, the other is not.

I am trying to look for another job, but haven't found one. I am just tempted to quit this one right away, before finding another one. Plus if I don't have a job, it's easier to go to job interviews and what not, since you have more time.
But...but..but what about your major motion picture????

Old 10-08-2018, 01:50 AM

Canada.

Well in order to concentrate on the motion picture, I will have to quit the job anyway, as it's just causing me too much stress to concentrate on it as well, if that is what you mean?

Old 10-27-2018, 05:11 PM

6,866 posts, read 4,863,645 times
I am trying to figure out if this is a real post or someone trying to be funny.

I didn't read every post so it may have been addressed - but did you make any attempt to find out what the legal requirements for the amount of toilets they need to have? Have you complained to management about it? Have you considered a doctor's note?

Have you considered leaving the building and peeing in the bushes or behind parked cars or the side of the building or some such thing? Everyone starts doing that and it might encourage them to bring in some portapotties or something. Or, if it is an unresolvable issue......quit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment