Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 06:08 PM

4,796 posts, read 22,908,339 times

Advertisements

Yeah, and someone in my field shot up his office after he was fired....months later. And it isn't a field where most people own weapons or know how to use them. It is a professional field were most people are pretty peaceful.

But a person with no means to survive is no different than a rabid dog--the only thing they've got left is a fight.

I fully support letting people go who deserve it. But that doesn't mean you need to be spiteful or hurtful. You can be decent and understanding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 11:22 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,140,968 times
I would say not to tell them if they dont like it for them to just try and "do something" about it. They may just beat the hell out of you....after you get off work..Ive seen it happin and the cops said "yes we can arrest him for the assault, but that might really make him mad and then he my blow your brains out so think about not pressing charges" The boss took his whippin and didnt press charges...A wise move..lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment