Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM

6 posts, read 10,852 times

Advertisements

1. In which country do you currently live?

2. What is your home country?

3. Have you traveled to China or lived in China in the last 12 months? If so, how long was it?

4. Which age group you are in?

___ < 20
___ 21 – 35
___ 36 – 55
___ 56 >

5. What is your current occupation?

___ Working full-time, include Self-employed and Free-lancer
___ Working part-time or under contract
___ Studying, Unemployed but seeking for a job
___ Retired, not intent to work.

6. What industry are you currently working/ studying in?

7. Do you have a favorite brand from China?
Yes/ No, if yes, it is _________________.

8. Does it affect your buying decision when a foreign brand manufactures their products in China (Made-in-china labeled)?

A. No, I will still get it because I trust the brand.
B. Sometimes, depend on the aesthetics and reputations of the brand on that
particular product.
C. Sure it does. It’s the country or origin matters all.

9. 'X' the following attributes if you think it associated with Made-in-China products. Choose up to 5.

___ Save
___ Well-Design
___ Poison
___ Eco-friendly
___ Cheap
___ Youthful
___ Copy
___ Fashionable
___ Practical
___ Smart

10. 'X' the following brands from China if you have brought their products or use their service.

___ Lenovo
___ TsingTao
___ Haier
___ Li Ning
___ Geely
___ Aigo
___ Alibaba
___ Anta
Name any if not listed:

11. Does the pronunciation of the name prevents Brand China from succeeding in overseas markets?

(For following questions answer from 1-Strongly Disagree to 10-Strongly Agree)

12. I like to buy products that Brand China. ---

13. Despite the milk scandal, the quality of Made-in-China products is generally improving. ---

14. The Beijing Olympics improve my perceptions on China but not on their brands. ---

15. Poor qualities control is the result of a rapidly growing economy; they are inevitable and will correct themselves over time as the economy matures. ---

16. Qualities of the products are reflected on price not the country of origin.---

17. I had confidence in Brand China will be one of top brands in the next couples of years. ---

Only answer the following question if you are Chinese but currently not living in China.

18. How long have you been living away from China?

19. Out of 10, how much would you say you are a patriot to China?

20. Do you feel that you have a social responsibility to contribute in the growth of Chinese economy or social environment? and why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World