Business Profile for Englewood, Colorado
14 Million Businesses in
|Business name:||Iyer law office- Denver criminal defense lawyer - V Iyer|
|Address:||3333 South Bannock Street, Suite 330
Wells Fargo Building
Englewood, Colorado 80110
|Credit cards accepted:||N/A|
|Number of employees:||5-9|
|Business Photos:||IYER LAW OFFICE|
please wait while loading the map...
|Description:||Providing The Best Possible Legal Defense.
Denver criminal defense lawyer V Iyer and his experienced legal team work relentlessly to provide clients with a winning criminal defense.
As a former prosecutor, Attorney Iyer has knowledge and insight from both sides of the courtroom. He has successfully argued thousands of cases and has extensive trial experience.
His law firm believes every client deserves personal attention, ethical and honest hard work, and the brightest legal minds on their side.
We make this pledge to every client:
We will put your interests first, every time. Whether it’s a felony charge, a juvenile case, probation violation or other legal issue, doing what’s best for you will be our top priority.
We will provide timely, thorough, professional attention. When you need us, we will be there for you.
We will be zealous advocates for our clients, exhausting every possible legal strategy.
We will communicate with you in clear language, and be counselors as well as advocates. We will make sure you know what we do, why we do it, and how it benefits you.
We will hold ourselves to the highest professional ethics, protecting your confidences and staying ahead of developments in Colorado criminal law.
We want to have a long-lasting, trusted relationship with our clients, and we will do what it takes to earn it.
If you are facing criminal charges in the Denver area, contact us today.
Before establishing my own criminal defense law office, I was a Deputy District Attorney in Colorado for several years. I successfully prosecuted thousands of County and District Court cases. Through that work as a prosecutor, I gained valuable knowledge in all stages of criminal law and legal strategy – experience I now use to give you the very best defense to get you the results you want, you expect, and you deserve.
I have extensive criminal trial experience, having successfully tried hundreds of jury and Bench (Judge) trials and thousands of pre-trial and post-trial motions hearings.
I also go above and beyond when it comes to staying up-to-date on Colorado statutes and legal issues. Since January 2006 I have completed more than 350 continuing legal education credits – more than six times the minimum number required by the state of Colorado. (Take a look at the list of completed courses here).
My professional credo is that the most important and only factor that really matters, in every case, is the client’s best interest and getting the best results for the client. As your criminal defense lawyer, I will work hard at all times to provide you a knowledgeable, vigorous defense, and to vindicate you of all charges.
* Washburn University, J.D. (Dean's List and with Honors)
* Colorado District Attorneys' Council Trial Techniques School
* Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers' College, WY
* NITA Child Advocacy Trial Skills
* Bill Trine's Trial Skills School (Trine is a Board Member at the Trial Lawyers College, Wyoming, founded by Gerry Spence)
* Computer Aided Legal Instruction Award Recipient for highest-class grade in: Contracts II, Trusts, Secured Transactions, and Pre-Trial Advocacy
* Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges
* Former Colorado Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant; Certified. Internal Auditor; Chartered Bank Auditor; National Tax Practice Institute;
* University of Bombay Masters in Commerce (Business)
Jurisdictions Licensed In:
* United States Supreme Court
* United States Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit Court
* United States District Court, District of Colorado
* United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Colorado
* United States Tax Court
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
* Colorado Bar Association
* Denver Bar Association
* Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association
* National Association of Counsel for Children
* Asian Pacific American Bar Association
* Criminal Law Section, Colorado Bar Association
* Tax, Estates and Trusts Section, Colorado Bar Association
* Business Law Section, Colorado Bar Association
* Wyoming State Bar Association
Foreign Languages Spoken:
* I served as the Joint Treasurer of the BAND AID-UNICEF programs in the United Arab Emirates, raising over $300,000 for the famine-stricken people of Ethiopia.
* I have participated in Channel 9 News Law Line; MDA fundraiser's; KCET TV (Public Television) fundraiser's and in VITA tax assistance programs for low-income taxpayers.
Your Investigators will work closely with you and your criminal defense attorney to uncover information to help your case. With more than 10 years experience as private investigators, they have worked on all types of criminal cases, including undercover work.