May 27, 2009 (Routine)
Clean organized facility
February 17, 2009 (Routine)
- 0550 - Wiping cloths not stored in sanitizing solution
Store wiping cloths in appropriate sanitizing solution
- 0550 - Ice scoop stored with handle in ice allowing for contamination
Store ice scoop with handle out of ice
Ice bath used to cool down cooked foods. Correct violations in one week. Overall a clean facility. Information on reportable diseases given to person in charge.
November 18, 2008 (Routine)
Violation: 0830 - Critical Repeat Prepared foods not date marked for disposition
Mark all prepared foods held for more than 24 hours with disposition date or preparation date
Ensure appropriate glove usage by frequent glove changes, overall well managed and clean.
August 20, 2008 (Routine)
- 0540 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Personal beverage container stored in drinking ice bin allowing for contamination
Store beverage containers as to minimize contamination
- 0540 - Critical Cook observed handling ready to eat foods after handling non sanitized items with out changing gloves allowing for contamination
Adhere to proper glove use
- 0570 - Wiping cloths not stored in buckets of sanitizer.
Store wiping cloths in sanitizer buckets between uses.
- 0830 - Critical Repeat Prepared foods are not date marked for disposition
Place date of preparation or disposal date on all prepared foods
Correct violation 540 immediately and others in one week. The dish machine does not have a pressure gauge, instructed PIC to have it serviced maintanence person to call EHS.
May 15, 2008 (Routine)
- 0450 - Corrected During Inspection Critical Bare hand contact with ready to eat food
Use gloves or other barrier to prevent bare hand contact with ready to eat food
- 0830 - Critical Repeat Prepared foods are not date marked for disposal
Mark prepared foods not used within twenty four hours with date prepared or date of disposal
- 1960 - Food trays wet stacked allowing for microbial growth
Air dry food trays prior to stacking to minimize microbial growth
Correct 830 in twenty four hours, correct 1960 in one week. Discussed proper glove use
February 11, 2008 (Routine)
Violation: 1770 A - Critical Repeat Can opener blade soiled, allowing for possible contamination.Blade was cleaner than previous inspection but not free of food debris
Clean and sanitize blade as needed to minimize contamination potential
All other violations noted on January 23, 2008 corrected.
January 23, 2008 (Routine)
- 0470 - Critical Raw animal food stored over ready-to-eat (RTE) food in the refrigeration unit.
Separate raw animal foods during storage, preparation, holding, and display from raw RTE food including other raw animal food such as fish for sushi or molluscan shellfish, or other raw RTE food such as vegetables, and cooked RTE food.
- 0550 - In-use utensils improperly stored between use.
Store in-use utensils or dispensing utensils in one of the following manners: 1) In the food with their handles above the top of the food and the container. 2) In food that is not potentially hazardous with their handles above the top of the food within containers or equipment that can be closed. 3) On a clean portion of the food preparation table or cooking equipment only if the in-use utensil and the food-contact surface of the food preparation table or cooking equipment are cleaned and sanitized every 4 hours. 4) In running water of sufficient velocity to flush particulates to the drain. 5) In a clean, protected location if the utensils are used only with a food that is not potentially hazardous. 6) In a container of water if the water is maintained at a temperature of at least 140F and the container.
- 0570 - Wiping cloths improperly stored between use.
Ensure wet wiping cloths are stored in a chemical sanitizer at the proper concentration between use.
- 0690 - Chopped potaotes not covered in walk-in.
Protect food from miscellaneous sources of contamination.
- 0830 - Critical The prepared ready-to-eat (RTE) foods in the refrigeration unit is not properly dated for disposition.
Mark the name and ""consume by"" date on the container of RTE foods at the time of preparation if the food is to be held for more than 24 hours. If the food is held at 41F or below the food shall be served or sold within 7 calendar days or within 4 calendar days if held at 45F. Some harmful bacteria continue to grow even at refrigeration temperatures so limiting the amount of time in storage limits the amount of growth allowed for these bacteria.
- 1570 - Corrected During Inspection Strainer was observed in a state of disrepair and damaged.
Repair the strainer to restore a state of condition that allows for proper operation, accuracy, functioning, maintenance, and cleanability per Part IV, Article 1 and 2 of this chapter. If unable to repair the @EQUIPMENT@, replace it with one that meets the specifications of Part IV, Article 1 and 2 of this chapter.
- 1770 A - Critical The following equipment food-contact surfaces were observed soiled to sight and touch: can opener blade.
Clean and sanitize these surfaces for food contact.
- 2190 - Water from the handwashing sink at the wait station area was measured at a temperature less than 100F.
Make necessary adjustments to valves and lines serving the handsink to provide water of at least 100F to allow more effective removal of fatty soils encountered in kitchens.
- 2310 B - The handwash station at the wait station area is being used for purposes other than washing hands.
The handwash facility identified above is to be used for washing hands only
- 3340 - Critical Containers of cleaners are not properly stored to prevent the contamination of food, equipment, utensils, linens or single service items.
Containers of cleaners must be located in an area that is not above food, equipment, utensils, linens or single service items.
Spinach pie in drawer coolers=40F
Meat sauce, hot hold=150F
Correct critical items today and all violations within 1 week.
Menu reviewed-recommend using pasturized egg in crab cakes, cooling lasagne and moussaka in ice water bath prior to placing in walkin, (document time/temperature of cooling process to verify process is working).
September 07, 2007 (Routine)
Violation: 0820 - Critical tarrtar sauce cold holding at improper temperatures.
Container is overstocked. Keep level of food at least one inch from the top of the container. Cold hold potentially hazardous food at 41F or below to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
May 29, 2007 (Follow-up)
- 0820 - Corrected During Inspection Critical shrimp in one meat drawer is cold holding at improper temperatures.
Repair / readjust meat drawer. Cold hold potentially hazardous food at 41F or below to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
- 2810 - Repeat Wall or wall covering behind the hot water heater has exposed drywall and is not smooth and easily cleanable.
Repair or replace wall or wall covering to make it smooth and easily cleanable.
May 23, 2007 (Other)
Site visit. Operator stated dish machine was corrected. Wash temperature still low. Will do complete followup later.
May 10, 2007 (Routine)
- 0550 - Corrected During Inspection Dispensing utensils improperly stored between uses. Ice scoop have the handsles down into ice.
Store in-use utensils or dispensing utensils in one of the following manners: 1) In the food with their handles above the top of the food and the container. 2) In food that is not potentially hazardous with their handles above the top of the food within containers or equipment that can be closed.3) In a clean, protected location if the utensils are used only with a food that is not potentially hazardous.
- 0760 - Corrected During Inspection Critical The meat sauce and soup was not reheated to a sufficient temperature and time to eliminate pathogenic bacteria.
Rapidly reheat food for hot holding to 165F or above within 2 hours.
- 1550 - The back of the dishtable has come away from the walls and is not sealed to adjoining equipment or walls.
Seal the unit to adjoining equipment or walls since it is exposed to spillage or seepage.
- 1660 - The wash temperature of the high temperature sanitizing ware wash machine is not meeting the manufacturer's specifications. The minimum temperature was 150 F while the actual temperature was 110F
Discontinue the use of the ware wash machine until it is working properly. Initiate manual wash, rinse, and sanitize method to properly clean equipment and utensils. To minimize workload you can move to all single service utensils.
- 1680 - Critical The water temperature in the manifold servicing the high temperature ware wash machine was below the minimum allowable level of 180°F. The thermostat read<150°F>. To Correct:
Immediately discontinue the use of the machine until it is operating in accordance with minimum requirements. Initiate manual wash, rinse, and sanitize method to properly clean and sanitize equipment and utensils.
- 1730 - The food temperature measuring device was found out of calibration in the range of use.
Calibrate the device in accordance with manufacturer's specifications as necessary to ensure their accuracy in the range of use.
- 2810 - Wall or wall covering behind the hot water heater is not smooth and easily cleanable.
Repair or replace wall or wall covering to make it smooth and easily cleanable.
January 10, 2007 (Pre-Opening)
- 1550 - The counter is not sealed to adjoining walls.
Seal the unit to adjoining walls since it is exposed to spillage or seepage.
- 3080 - Less than 10 foot candles of light was noted in the walkin
Provide at least 10 foot candles at a distance of 30 inches from the floor in the walk-in refrigeration units and dry storage areas and in other areas and rooms during periods of cleaning.
Approved for occupancy. Next visit demo opening of grease trap and have floor drains cleaned.
December 15, 2006 (Other)
Operator requested site visit. Not ready for occupancy. All refrigeration units must be on and construction completed.Not approved for Occupancy.
November 13, 2006 (Other)
Site visit. Need to apply for permit, Provide mop rack, have someone trained in food safety and provide grease removal and pest control. Will call for occupancy inspection.
Based on public records. Inadvertent errors are possible.
City-Data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Some parts © 2015 Advameg, Inc.