Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 12:08 AM

6,895 posts, read 5,865,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Yes of course.. and the reason is because as I have said many times; is that I only associate with Native People! Yes Anchorage how many times do we have to keep going over that one detail ???

English words with Inupiaq endings and vica versa; I have to apologize - for their lack of proper grammar skills also. I live with inferior people (by your standards). I can't wait to get the heck out of Anchorage; people here are too rude, crude and downright mean!
It's a nice trick to try to make it sound like any time someone says something remotely critical of you it's racism against Natives, but the fact remains that you're a white guy from the East Coast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2011, 01:00 AM

24,410 posts, read 26,971,175 times
I hope she gets the full one year sentence and gets raped by "Big Sally"

Old 08-26-2011, 03:47 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,787,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
It's a nice trick to try to make it sound like any time someone says something remotely critical of you it's racism against Natives, but the fact remains that you're a white guy from the East Coast.
I have never ever claimed racism against natives. I have however become very upset over people that enjoy bashing native customs and traditions. Yeah I was born on the east coast wow!! AND.. for the last 30 years I have lived with and among the peoples of the Arctic.

I've raised four inupiaq sons by myself and.. they were taught their culture, history, customs & language by a white man! They know their language better than any of the young people in the villages!

Yeah that's some trick!! thanks for the compliment!!

Old 08-26-2011, 06:33 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
Normally I take Sity's posts with a grain of salt or two, but in this case living in an arctic village takes one on a journey. Sity don't waste your breath (or words) on the unknowing. You have better things to do with your time there.

The arctic circle is an amazing place. I cannot tell you why even though I've been there. Like the sun, you have nothing to prove.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:55 AM

6,895 posts, read 5,865,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Normally I take Sity's posts with a grain of salt or two, but in this case living in an arctic village takes one on a journey. Sity don't waste your breath (or words) on the unknowing. You have better things to do with your time there.

The arctic circle is an amazing place. I cannot tell you why even though I've been there. Like the sun, you have nothing to prove.
Yes, the arctic is well-known for robbing people of their ability to type coherently, while simultaneously causing them to accuse other people of posting drunk.

Well, I don't actually know any other people who are from the arctic that do things like that, nor do any other people I know who've lived in the arctic. But like a terrible simile about the sun, internet message board posts don't have to make any sense.

Last edited by Frostnip; 08-26-2011 at 07:12 AM..

Old 08-26-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Yes, the arctic is well-known for robbing people of their ability to type coherently, while simultaneously causing them to accuse other people of posting drunk.

Well, I don't actually know any other people who are from the arctic that do things like that, nor do any other people I know who've lived in the arctic. But like a terrible simile about the sun, internet message board posts don't have to make any sense.
Your post (frostnip) certainly fits into that category!!

I have no idea what your beef or gripe is; but now it is plain and obvious you are making things up! The arctic is well known for robbing people... ..??

You must be smoking some serious stuff !! Try facing reality ONCE!

Better yet post proof of this well known fact that only you are aware of.

I have "proof" that you are nutz! A fortyone page thread on working @ home and I've gotten nothing but great comments for 'typing' out a very coherent & helpful thread. Many people have said it is the best thing they have ever read on CityData and on the entire internet for that matter.

I've been privy to your logic in the past Frostnip- "the bible was assembled wrong -THEREFORE God just doesn't even exist!"

It is people with your attitude - and likeminded; that has kept me in the Arctic for 3 decades. Inupiaq people are very humble - simple people.

I like that type of 'personality'.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post

Thanks oh so much for your comment! It sure made my day; I like the manner in which you wrote that !!

Old 08-26-2011, 01:40 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,142,600 times
Treatment like this would have been a walk in the park compared to the way my grandfather treated his 7 children (one of them being my father). I agree that it really screws you up mentally and emotionally when someone you love, (and who supposedly loves you), mistreats you.

Besides the kid isn't that old. If he was 12, it would make a lot more sense.

20yrsinBranson

Old 08-26-2011, 02:14 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
Quote:

The fact remains that you really don't appear to know anything.

Old 08-26-2011, 02:52 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,740,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
There is not one promise that God has made, that is obsolete !

Your sentence structure sounds like you are 'drunk'! so .. sober up, then maybe I can understand what your trying to say; which doesn't even make any sense.
??drunk??? HARDLY nice try at character slander....an I do not smoke weed like you and your sons nor do I do excessive amounts of Valerian root (natural Valium for those of you who do not know what it is)
interesting how when anyone "calls you out" for really foolish statement or such, you come back with a personal slanderous accusation allegation instead of something substantially pertinent to the conversations! ahahahaha...

Last edited by blueflames50; 08-26-2011 at 03:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
View detailed profiles of: